Canadian Muslim thinks she's better than everyone else

Why does she not want to remove the veil?

Because she's chosen to follow that "part" of Islam.

I don't see why this is hard to understand.
It is fine whatever she wants to do, until it comes to the point where it affects others, changes laws, that kind of thing. She is saying laws should be changed so she can follow her religion, but only the parts she wants to follow. And what is more this particular part specifically violates her religion.
So your claim is that its not right to have laws changed?
You are still not trying very hard. That was just lame. I told you this farce was falling apart from here on out.
Why would I need to try hard? Its not a difficult concept to understand.
Well, at least we fully agree on that. Even if you are still a bit confused. And I don't think you should try any harder than you are. I would not want to be responsible for you hurting yourself or anything.

We cannot look into the mind of every Muslim. If some of them work for us, they are still a potential threat.

Any Muslim, of any age, sex, or profession, income level, could snap one day and become a terrorist.

What we need to do is change our immigration laws to keep Muslims out.

If we don't do that, there will come a day when Muslims make all the decisions, and the rest of are kafir.
Replace "muslim" with "christian" and you have the exact same scenario.

We cannot look into the mind of every Muslim. If some of them work for us, they are still a potential threat.

Any Muslim, of any age, sex, or profession, income level, could snap one day and become a terrorist.

If we don't do that, there will come a day when Muslims make all the decisions, and the rest of are kafir.

:lol:

Any person, of any age, sex, profession or income level could "snap" one day and start killing people.

I gotta say, this board is full of wackos, but it's rare that we hear such ridiculous rhetoric as this.

Why does she not want to remove the veil?

It is fine whatever she wants to do, until it comes to the point where it affects others, changes laws, that kind of thing. She is saying laws should be changed so she can follow her religion, but only the parts she wants to follow. And what is more this particular part specifically violates her religion.

How does changing that law affect anyone other than her, and other religious people who want to maintain their religious clothing while taking their oath?
? What? How does changing laws affect people??
Are you claiming laws should never be changed? You keep avoiding the question or you are stalling.
I'm stalling. :confused:

So your claim is that its not right to have laws changed?
You are still not trying very hard. That was just lame. I told you this farce was falling apart from here on out.
Why would I need to try hard? Its not a difficult concept to understand.
Well, at least we fully agree on that. Even if you are still a bit confused. And I don't think you should try any harder than you are. I would not want to be responsible for you hurting yourself or anything.
So you admit you are avoiding my question or you admit I am right?

How does changing that law affect anyone other than her, and other religious people who want to maintain their religious clothing while taking their oath?
? What? How does changing laws affect people??
Are you claiming laws should never be changed? You keep avoiding the question or you are stalling.
I'm stalling. :confused:
At least youre honest. :laugh:

A women wearing a nijab could be anyone. It makes sense that people about to take an oath be required to verify who they are. This ruling is pure bullshit.
To what end? Why would someone impersonate someone taking an oath of citizenship? Do you think that oath actually matters

Any person, of any age, sex, profession or income level could "snap" one day and start killing people.

I gotta say, this board is full of wackos, but it's rare that we hear such ridiculous rhetoric as this.
Do you believe in God?

Instead of joining the Canadian family, and going along with what ALL other immigrants must do, Muslims believe they should be exempt.
Just another reason why Muslims should stay in Islamic nations.
Stay home Muslims, you do not belong in the West !!!!

Canada court rules for niqab wearer in citizenship ceremonies

OTTAWA (Reuters) - The Canadian Federal Court of Appeals, weighing in on an issue that has proved pivotal in the campaign for the Oct. 19 election, ruled on Monday in favour of a Muslim woman who has sought to take the oath of citizenship with her face veiled.

Canada court rules for niqab wearer in citizenship ceremonies

Any country letting these animals in, is committing national suicide.

Islam, where brain cells go do die.

Do you believe in God?

Nope, sure don't.

A women wearing a nijab could be anyone. It makes sense that people about to take an oath be required to verify who they are. This ruling is pure bullshit.
To what end? Why would someone impersonate someone taking an oath of citizenship? Do you think that oath actually matters
An oath matters to me, and to most people. That is why oaths are taken in court.

The entire German army was held in thrall to the Nazis because every soldier was required to take an oath of obedience to Adolph Hitler. Even while conspiring against Hitler, the generals would not act until Hitler was confirmed dead.

An oath of alleigance to a country is very serious. If an imposter shows up to take the oath, then the person who was supposed to take the oath does not feel obligation to the country. That's why the people who take any oath needs to verify his/her identity.

An oath matters to me, and to most people. That is why oaths are taken in court.

The entire German army was held in thrall to the Nazis because every soldier was required to take an oath of obedience to Adolph Hitler. Even while conspiring against Hitler, the generals would not act until Hitler was confirmed dead.

An oath of alleigance to a country is very serious. If an imposter shows up to take the oath, then the person who was supposed to take the oath does not feel obligation to the country. That's why the people who take any oath needs to verify his/her identity.
But you never explained why you thought she didnt verify her identity?

So why wouldn't someone uninterested in taking the oath just not say the words? I'm doubting these things are one on one

This forum could use a few conservative mods, it's way out of balance.

No one's forcing you to post here. If you don't like it here, you're welcome to go fuck yourself.
Retard.
Thanks for announcing your condition but everyone pretty much figured it out already.
You just announced that you are a retard, which everybody has known for a long time.
I just agreed with your announcement that you are a retard. See below.

You are the retard if you think that is what I did, but then you are a libtarded monkey, so, RETARD!

This is the veil in question fyi:
zunera-ishaq.jpg
Bizarre people.

I'm a conservative. It's just that there doesn't seem to be a law on how she shouldn't wear veil. She is exerting her right.

According to the courts, but the government rules are you remove your covering during the oath, she should have shown the respect her new country deserves and went along with it. Instead, she had to go after them.

Would you feel the same if this case revolved around a Jewish man refusing to remove his kippah?

At least you would still be able to see his fucking face.

What's interesting is that liberals defend Muslims. That's like a form of suicide. If Muslims ever took over this country, liberals would be the first victims.

I also remember when liberals defended Communism.

The thing is, liberals hate America and they will always speak out for anyone who hates America.

They defend them rabidly since they are not part of western culture which they detest.

It will be many years here before that kind of change.
Europe is lost because of the birthrate of the natives, Muslims on the other hand have large families. A few more decades and Europe is over.

Here it's a different matter, as Muslims move in they will have to contend with Hispanics who also have large families. Luckily Hispanics of course share our main religion, and they will have the #'s to keep the Islamic power in check.
Either way, I'll be long gone so I won't have to be around to witness the fucked future that awaits.

how do you feel that's different from anyone else?

Forum List

Back