Cancel the Elections, let Pravda, aka, the media select our next president

I think that Trump realizes how badly he is losing and the media blame game is merely the first stop on a long train ride out of town.

You are a stupid fuck who , somehow, has decided that Killary should win. And because Pravda is defending your candidate you agree with them.

LOL, If Donald Trump would stop falling on his sword half a dozen times a day maybe he would get less abrasive coverage. Ask him to try and act presidential and I bet he would be surprised by the change in demeanor.

Whether or not Trump is "falling on his sword" is an opinion.

Let Hillary buy airtime and expose him

Let AMericans decide to vote on the merits

Are you insane? Trump has gotten far more free airtime than Clinton.

And you objectively measured that fact how?

By paying attention. Try it.

You're no libertarian...You're a traitor to the first amendment of our constitution. Sorry, but people and the media have every right to point out how unfit trump is to be president.

You have no right to call yourself a constitutional conservative with this shit. You just shown yourself as a fascist that demands his way or the high way.

So the media has a right to call Trump out, you have a right to call him out, yet he has no right to call himself a conservative? You are pretty funny.

The media is so powerful that they will be able to persuade Reince Priebus in September to stop financing Trump's campaign.

In that case let the media select our president - quit pretending that the candidate is being elected democratically.

The motherfuckers can select the president WITHOUT disclosing the fact that those who own the media are conflicted by interests.

For shame.

Reince Priebus makes his own decisions and the Republican party was gung ho for Trump up to the convention. Now, they are as ambivalent about that as you are about the press. Make no mistake, everyone told you this would happen, this is the big leagues and if Donald Trump wants to be president, he better expect to earn it. Trump needs to start manning up and selecting his words carefully, he needs to be ready to apologize for word selection and he needs to be respectful about this race. That's what will make a difference in his campaign, not whining about it and hoping everyone will be sympathetic.

NBC NEWS

31A6412100000578-0-She_was_on_a_live_feed_talking_about_Chris_Christie_backing_Dona-a-28_1456673196163.jpg

Holly Jackson

Katy%20Tur.jpeg

Katy Turd

These two reporters , who apparently are employed by the Killary Clinton campaign are constantly criticizing the Trump Campaign.

Instead of being honest an admitting that they are not reporting the news , that they are editorializing with impunity. in order to support Killary.

Tonight Ms Jackson referred to the "flailing" Trump campaign and allegedly provided the result of presidential polls without determining whether they are accurate and impartial.

The miserable pieces of shit hide behind the first amendment while diametrically opposed to the second amendment.

For shame.

ed·i·to·ri·al·ize
ˌediˈtôrēəˌlīz/
verb
gerund or present participle: editorializing
  1. (of a newspaper, editor, or broadcasting organization) make comments or express opinions rather than just report the news.

Funny. One more pretend constitutional conservative throws the 1st Amendment under the bus.

Let's move the Elections to April 16th and see how many of you idiots get elected then ;)

If you weren't in a silly little minority you might be able to get that done legislatively.

Then this is where you lost girlfriend. ;)

Remember what you post idiot because I will.

I made a political point. You're just crybabying now.

No you attacked me personally. You lose bitch , deal with it.

Funny. One more pretend constitutional conservative throws the 1st Amendment under the bus.

Let's move the Elections to April 16th and see how many of you idiots get elected then ;)

If you weren't in a silly little minority you might be able to get that done legislatively.

You lie. Stop lying. Show some character. It's free.

You lie. Stop lying. Show some character. It's free.

By your own estimation you lost.
Sorry....bitch ;)

You're no libertarian...You're a traitor to the first amendment of our constitution. Sorry, but people and the media have every right to point out how unfit trump is to be president.

You have no right to call yourself a constitutional conservative with this shit. You just shown yourself as a fascist that demands his way or the high way.

But yet when people point out how Hitlery is 100 percent unfit to be CEO of USA.INC, leftards pitch temper tantrums and make no mistake, the only place Hitlery should be is in jail.

LOL So Goddamned unfair. Showing videos of Trump's speeches.

You guys are a hoot. You are crying in your beer already, and it is not even September. Looks like you are getting your excuses ready for the rightful drubbing Trump is going to take 8Nov16. If you want better press coverage for your insane asshole, sew his damned mouth shut.

NBC NEWS

31A6412100000578-0-She_was_on_a_live_feed_talking_about_Chris_Christie_backing_Dona-a-28_1456673196163.jpg

Holly Jackson

Katy%20Tur.jpeg

Katy Turd

These two reporters , who apparently are employed by the Killary Clinton campaign are constantly criticizing the Trump Campaign.

Instead of being honest an admitting that they are not reporting the news , that they are editorializing with impunity. in order to support Killary.

Tonight Ms Jackson referred to the "flailing" Trump campaign and allegedly provided the result of presidential polls without determining whether they are accurate and impartial.

The miserable pieces of shit hide behind the first amendment while diametrically opposed to the second amendment.

For shame.

ed·i·to·ri·al·ize
ˌediˈtôrēəˌlīz/
verb
gerund or present participle: editorializing
  1. (of a newspaper, editor, or broadcasting organization) make comments or express opinions rather than just report the news.

If you weren't such a "taker" you might have a brain.
Sorry kid.

Personal insults are the tell that you've lost the argument.

Personal insults are the tell that your opponent can not understand how you can support a corrupt system merely because it favors your candidate.

Think about when the candidate the media has chosen is not the one you prefer.

You guys are a hoot. You are crying in your beer already, and it is not even September. Looks like you are getting your excuses ready for the rightful drubbing Trump is going to take 8Nov16. If you want better press coverage for your insane asshole, sew his damned mouth shut.

Fuck you then if you are to dishonest to admit that the system is corrupt.

Nope, we'll be the ones clucking when her next seizure takes her out and you guys go nuts.

You are a stupid fuck who , somehow, has decided that Killary should win. And because Pravda is defending your candidate you agree with them.

LOL, If Donald Trump would stop falling on his sword half a dozen times a day maybe he would get less abrasive coverage. Ask him to try and act presidential and I bet he would be surprised by the change in demeanor.

Whether or not Trump is "falling on his sword" is an opinion.

Let Hillary buy airtime and expose him

Let AMericans decide to vote on the merits

Are you insane? Trump has gotten far more free airtime than Clinton.

And you objectively measured that fact how?

By paying attention. Try it.

Bullshit.

Furthermore, the two NBC "reporters" refer to polls that they have not conducted.

I do not know any American who doesn't use his/her caller ID before answering the telephone and if they don't recognize the number letting the call go to voice mail.

So either they are not calling or they are calling their friends.

I doubt that pollsters tape their calls.

So the media has a right to call Trump out, you have a right to call him out, yet he has no right to call himself a conservative? You are pretty funny.

The media is so powerful that they will be able to persuade Reince Priebus in September to stop financing Trump's campaign.

In that case let the media select our president - quit pretending that the candidate is being elected democratically.

The motherfuckers can select the president WITHOUT disclosing the fact that those who own the media are conflicted by interests.

For shame.

Reince Priebus makes his own decisions and the Republican party was gung ho for Trump up to the convention. Now, they are as ambivalent about that as you are about the press. Make no mistake, everyone told you this would happen, this is the big leagues and if Donald Trump wants to be president, he better expect to earn it. Trump needs to start manning up and selecting his words carefully, he needs to be ready to apologize for word selection and he needs to be respectful about this race. That's what will make a difference in his campaign, not whining about it and hoping everyone will be sympathetic.

Look Vern,

The usual special intersts do not like trump

He is not religious nut hence conservatives do not want to support him

He is not going to invade Syria and he will let Putin destroy ISIS

So I can see Trump appealing to those berners who do not like Killary's hawkish policies

Wall street bankers hate Trump because he will do away with special tax breaks for bankers - that should also attract the berners

The Only Cure for media bias

"Instead of considering the editor of a newspaper as an abstraction, with no motive in view but that of maintaining principles and disseminating facts, it is necessary to remember that he is a man, with all the interests and passions of one who has chosen this means to advance his fortunes, and of course, with all the accompanying temptations to abuse his opportunities, and this too, usually, with the additional drawback of being a partisan in politics, religion or literature," wrote James Fenimore Cooper, in "The American Democrat."

For shame.

Look Vern,

So I can see Trump appealing to those berners who do not like Killary's hawkish policies

Wall street bankers hate Trump because he will do away with special tax breaks for bankers - that should also attract the berners

I think you should read the post I just put up. Trump's campaign is going to take a serious hit.

It's not about the 1st amendment. It's about people masquerading as reporters and trying to shape public opinions through lies.

Yes, you want to crush liberal media so the rightwing propaganda machine can run unopposed.

Again, you got it wrong. It was the left crying about all the popular talk radio shows and the fact that some outlets actually report negative things about Dems. It was the left trying to shut down Limbaugh and they still have Fox news in their crosshairs. It was the left that wanted to force them to give equal time to the left. Never mind that CNN and the other garbage-peddling Hillary supporters have no intention of giving equal time to dissenting views.

Air America started because the left thought it was only fair for them to have their own station. It failed miserably because even liberals found it hard to listen to.

It's also the left trying to shut down discussion on Muslims and they are trying to call it hate speech when people are disgusted by actions of radical Muslims. That is how the left works. Shut people up by declaring that views other than their own are hate speech.

Last edited:

For shame.

Look Vern,

I think you should read the post I just put up. Trump's campaign is going to take a serious hit.

I already responded and shredded your post

I wish the media would really turn on trump and kick all his people out of the building.

24 hour per day people would watch trumps idiocy and insults!!!! hahaha

Forum List

Back