Cancel the Elections, let Pravda, aka, the media select our next president

NBC NEWS

31A6412100000578-0-She_was_on_a_live_feed_talking_about_Chris_Christie_backing_Dona-a-28_1456673196163.jpg

Holly Jackson

Katy%20Tur.jpeg

Katy Turd

These two reporters , who apparently are employed by the Killary Clinton campaign are constantly criticizing the Trump Campaign.

Instead of being honest an admitting that they are not reporting the news , that they are editorializing with impunity. in order to support Killary.

Tonight Ms Jackson referred to the "flailing" Trump campaign and allegedly provided the result of presidential polls without determining whether they are accurate and impartial.

The miserable pieces of shit hide behind the first amendment while diametrically opposed to the second amendment.

For shame.

ed·i·to·ri·al·ize
ˌediˈtôrēəˌlīz/
verb
gerund or present participle: editorializing
  1. (of a newspaper, editor, or broadcasting organization) make comments or express opinions rather than just report the news.

Funny. One more pretend constitutional conservative throws the 1st Amendment under the bus.
Calling some left leaning twits out for their bias isn't gutting anything other than those twits future because they are not truthful. Too bad their days ahead to be sad......

Because there is no rightwing bias in the media? Would you like to debate that with me one on one?

If not, shut up.

They should identify themselves as INFOMERCIALS and allow the audience to decide whether or not they to watch the program . Instead they disguise infomercials as nightly news.

You're no libertarian...You're a traitor to the first amendment of our constitution. Sorry, but people and the media have every right to point out how unfit trump is to be president.

You have no right to call yourself a constitutional conservative with this shit. You just shown yourself as a fascist that demands his way or the high way.

So the media has a right to call Trump out, you have a right to call him out, yet he has no right to call himself a conservative? You are pretty funny.

I think that Trump realizes how badly he is losing and the media blame game is merely the first stop on a long train ride out of town.

You are a stupid fuck who , somehow, has decided that Killary should win. And because Pravda is defending your candidate you agree with them.

LOL, If Donald Trump would stop falling on his sword half a dozen times a day maybe he would get less abrasive coverage. Ask him to try and act presidential and I bet he would be surprised by the change in demeanor.

Isn't it Trump, who has cancelled the credentials of 21 news outfits from his campaign events the one who is actually practicing bias?

the guy doesn't want to be questioned. Dictators and thugs never like to be questioned...This guy doesn't believe in a free press.

Ask Killary , in a live interview, about the wikileaks report that she financed ISIS.

Ask her about her 30,0000 emails

Ask her about her determination to confront Russia about the Ukraine and Syria

Treat all the candidates EQUALLY

NO INFOMERCIALS or EDITORIALS DISGUISED AS REPORTING

I think that Trump realizes how badly he is losing and the media blame game is merely the first stop on a long train ride out of town.

You are a stupid fuck who , somehow, has decided that Killary should win. And because Pravda is defending your candidate you agree with them.

LOL, If Donald Trump would stop falling on his sword half a dozen times a day maybe he would get less abrasive coverage. Ask him to try and act presidential and I bet he would be surprised by the change in demeanor.

Whether or not Trump is "falling on his sword" is an opinion.

Let Hillary buy airtime and expose him

Let AMericans decide to vote on the merits

Isn't it Trump, who has cancelled the credentials of 21 news outfits from his campaign events the one who is actually practicing bias?

the guy doesn't want to be questioned. Dictators and thugs never like to be questioned...This guy doesn't believe in a free press.

Ask Killary , in a live interview, about the wikileaks report that she financed ISIS.

Funny how you haven't noticed, but the media does cover the Hillary questions and quickly drops them because Donald won't let them develop follow up because his next outrageous statement goes to the top of the fold and you call that biased.

NBC NEWS

31A6412100000578-0-She_was_on_a_live_feed_talking_about_Chris_Christie_backing_Dona-a-28_1456673196163.jpg

Holly Jackson

Katy%20Tur.jpeg

Katy Turd

These two reporters , who apparently are employed by the Killary Clinton campaign are constantly criticizing the Trump Campaign.

Instead of being honest an admitting that they are not reporting the news , that they are editorializing with impunity. in order to support Killary.

Tonight Ms Jackson referred to the "flailing" Trump campaign and allegedly provided the result of presidential polls without determining whether they are accurate and impartial.

The miserable pieces of shit hide behind the first amendment while diametrically opposed to the second amendment.

For shame.

ed·i·to·ri·al·ize
ˌediˈtôrēəˌlīz/
verb
  1. (of a newspaper, editor, or broadcasting organization) make comments or express opinions rather than just report the news.

Funny. One more pretend constitutional conservative throws the 1st Amendment under the bus.

Let's move the Elections to April 16th and see how many of you idiots get elected then ;)

If you weren't in a silly little minority you might be able to get that done legislatively.

You're no libertarian...You're a traitor to the first amendment of our constitution. Sorry, but people and the media have every right to point out how unfit trump is to be president.

You have no right to call yourself a constitutional conservative with this shit. You just shown yourself as a fascist that demands his way or the high way.

So the media has a right to call Trump out, you have a right to call him out, yet he has no right to call himself a conservative? You are pretty funny.

The media is so powerful that they will be able to persuade Reince Priebus in September to stop financing Trump's campaign.

In that case let the media select our president - quit pretending that the candidate is being elected democratically.

The motherfuckers can select the president WITHOUT disclosing the fact that those who own the media are conflicted by interests.

For shame.

NBC NEWS

Holly Jackson

Katy%20Tur.jpeg

Katy Turd

For shame.

ed·i·to·ri·al·ize
ˌediˈtôrēəˌlīz/
verb

Let's move the Elections to April 16th and see how many of you idiots get elected then ;)

If you weren't in a silly little minority you might be able to get that done legislatively.

If you weren't such a "taker" you might have a brain.
Sorry kid.

Are you insane? Trump has gotten far more free airtime than Clinton.

NBC NEWS

Holly Jackson

Katy%20Tur.jpeg

Katy Turd

For shame.

ed·i·to·ri·al·ize
ˌediˈtôrēəˌlīz/
verb

If you weren't such a "taker" you might have a brain.
Sorry kid.

Personal insults are the tell that you've lost the argument.

Funny how you haven't noticed, but the media does cover the Hillary questions and quickly drops them because Donald won't let them develop follow up because his next outrageous statement goes to the top of the fold and you call that biased.

I watch the nightly news, I haven't seen that Hillary has been given the third degree like they do Trump.

They arbitrarily concluded that Hillary had no relationship with ISIS without asking her questions based on the wikileaks reports.

NBC NEWS

Holly Jackson

Katy%20Tur.jpeg

Katy Turd

For shame.

ed·i·to·ri·al·ize
ˌediˈtôrēəˌlīz/
verb

Then this is where you lost girlfriend. ;)

Remember what you post idiot because I will.

You want fairness? Then impose the equal time rule across all media.

Then the excess of Trump's free air time would be owed to Hillary Clinton.

Are you insane? Trump has gotten far more free airtime than Clinton.

And you objectively measured that fact how?

NBC NEWS

Holly Jackson

Katy%20Tur.jpeg

Katy Turd

For shame.

ed·i·to·ri·al·ize
ˌediˈtôrēəˌlīz/
verb

Then this is where you lost girlfriend. ;)

Remember what you post idiot because I will.

I made a political point. You're just crybabying now.

You want fairness? Then impose the equal time rule across all media.

Then the excess of Trump's free air time would be owed to Hillary Clinton.

Dumbass take it up with CNN et al....
God you are stupid.

Forum List

Back