Cancel the Elections, let Pravda, aka, the media select our next president

So the media has a right to call Trump out, you have a right to call him out, yet he has no right to call himself a conservative? You are pretty funny.

The media is so powerful that they will be able to persuade Reince Priebus in September to stop financing Trump's campaign.

In that case let the media select our president - quit pretending that the candidate is being elected democratically.

The motherfuckers can select the president WITHOUT disclosing the fact that those who own the media are conflicted by interests.

For shame.

Reince Priebus makes his own decisions and the Republican party was gung ho for Trump up to the convention. Now, they are as ambivalent about that as you are about the press. Make no mistake, everyone told you this would happen, this is the big leagues and if Donald Trump wants to be president, he better expect to earn it. Trump needs to start manning up and selecting his words carefully, he needs to be ready to apologize for word selection and he needs to be respectful about this race. That's what will make a difference in his campaign, not whining about it and hoping everyone will be sympathetic.

Look Vern,

The usual special intersts do not like trump

He is not religious nut hence conservatives do not want to support him

He is not going to invade Syria and he will let Putin destroy ISIS

So I can see Trump appealing to those berners who do not like Killary's hawkish policies

Wall street bankers hate Trump because he will do away with special tax breaks for bankers - that should also attract the berners

I think you should read the post I just put up. Trump's campaign is going to take a serious hit.

I already responded and shredded your post

Only in your mind precious

NBC NEWS

31A6412100000578-0-She_was_on_a_live_feed_talking_about_Chris_Christie_backing_Dona-a-28_1456673196163.jpg

Holly Jackson

Katy%20Tur.jpeg

Katy Turd

These two reporters , who apparently are employed by the Killary Clinton campaign are constantly criticizing the Trump Campaign.

Instead of being honest an admitting that they are not reporting the news , that they are editorializing with impunity. in order to support Killary.

Tonight Ms Jackson referred to the "flailing" Trump campaign and allegedly provided the result of presidential polls without determining whether they are accurate and impartial.

The miserable pieces of shit hide behind the first amendment while diametrically opposed to the second amendment.

For shame.

ed·i·to·ri·al·ize
ˌediˈtôrēəˌlīz/
verb
gerund or present participle: editorializing
  1. (of a newspaper, editor, or broadcasting organization) make comments or express opinions rather than just report the news.
You’re ridiculous, ignorant, wrong, and a liar.

Neither reporter is ‘employed’ by the Clinton campaign.

They are not ‘editorializing in support of Clinton.’

The Trump ‘campaign’ is in fact failing; and just because you don’t like the results of a given poll doesn’t mean the accuracy or impartiality of the poll should be suspect.

And no one is ‘hiding behind’ the First Amendment – this has nothing to do with the Frist Amendment, or the Second Amendment, for that matter; no government entity is seeking to subject either reporter to punitive measures in an effort to restrict what they are reporting.

Obviously you have no idea what you’re talking about.

NBC NEWS

31A6412100000578-0-She_was_on_a_live_feed_talking_about_Chris_Christie_backing_Dona-a-28_1456673196163.jpg

Holly Jackson

Katy%20Tur.jpeg

Katy Turd

These two reporters , who apparently are employed by the Killary Clinton campaign are constantly criticizing the Trump Campaign.

Instead of being honest an admitting that they are not reporting the news , that they are editorializing with impunity. in order to support Killary.

Tonight Ms Jackson referred to the "flailing" Trump campaign and allegedly provided the result of presidential polls without determining whether they are accurate and impartial.

The miserable pieces of shit hide behind the first amendment while diametrically opposed to the second amendment.

For shame.

ed·i·to·ri·al·ize
ˌediˈtôrēəˌlīz/
verb
  1. (of a newspaper, editor, or broadcasting organization) make comments or express opinions rather than just report the news.
You’re ridiculous, ignorant, wrong, and a liar.

Neither reporter is ‘employed’ by the Clinton campaign.

They are not ‘editorializing in support of Clinton.’

The Trump ‘campaign’ is in fact failing; and just because you don’t like the results of a given poll doesn’t mean the accuracy or impartiality of the poll should be suspect.

And no one is ‘hiding behind’ the First Amendment – this has nothing to do with the Frist Amendment, or the Second Amendment, for that matter; no government entity is seeking to subject either reporter to punitive measures in an effort to restrict what they are reporting.

Obviously you have no idea what you’re talking about.

You're ridiculous, ignorant, wrong and a liar.

You do not know what editorializing mean

Whether the Trump Campaign is failing is an opinion - Killary can buy airtime and show the voters how the Trump campaign is failing

You have no idea what relationship exists between Ms Jackson, Ms Turd and the Killary campaign.

You have no idea whether a poll was conducted and what answer was given

Obviously, you have no idea what you are talking about

You're no libertarian...You're a traitor to the first amendment of our constitution. Sorry, but people and the media have every right to point out how unfit trump is to be president.

You have no right to call yourself a constitutional conservative with this shit. You just shown yourself as a fascist that demands his way or the high way.

So the media has a right to call Trump out, you have a right to call him out, yet he has no right to call himself a conservative? You are pretty funny.

The media is so powerful that they will be able to persuade Reince Priebus in September to stop financing Trump's campaign.

In that case let the media select our president - quit pretending that the candidate is being elected democratically.

The motherfuckers can select the president WITHOUT disclosing the fact that those who own the media are conflicted by interests.

For shame.

Reince Priebus makes his own decisions and the Republican party was gung ho for Trump up to the convention. Now, they are as ambivalent about that as you are about the press. Make no mistake, everyone told you this would happen, this is the big leagues and if Donald Trump wants to be president, he better expect to earn it. Trump needs to start manning up and selecting his words carefully, he needs to be ready to apologize for word selection and he needs to be respectful about this race. That's what will make a difference in his campaign, not whining about it and hoping everyone will be sympathetic.

That's why many Republicans didn't go to the convention? :dunno:

who apparently are employed by the Killary Clinton campaign

:link:

ap·par·ent·ly
əˈperən(t)lē/
adverb
adverb: apparently
  1. as far as one knows or can see.
    "the child nodded, apparently content with the promise"
    synonyms: seemingly, evidently, it seems (that), it appears (that), it would seem (that), it would appear (that), as far as one knows, by all accounts; More
    ostensibly, outwardly, supposedly, on the face of it, so the story goes, so I'm told;
    allegedly, reputedly
    "apparently, no one had ever told him that he had a half-sister in San Diego"
    • used by speakers or writers to avoid committing themselves to the truth of what they are saying.
      "foreign ministers met but apparently failed to make progress

• ":lame2:

NBC NEWS

Holly Jackson

Katy%20Tur.jpeg

Katy Turd

For shame.

ed·i·to·ri·al·ize
ˌediˈtôrēəˌlīz/
verb

Funny. One more pretend constitutional conservative throws the 1st Amendment under the bus.
Calling some left leaning twits out for their bias isn't gutting anything other than those twits future because they are not truthful. Too bad their days ahead to be sad......

Yes, indeed.

They can easily destroy a candidate in favor of whomever they have decided is the best candidate with impunity.

Then the dishonest motherfuckers claim that the first amendment allows them to deceive.

Another ridiculous lie.

Just because you don’t like the facts being reported doesn’t mean ‘the media’ are attempting to ‘deceive’ anyone.

And again, the First Amendment protects the press solely from unwarranted, un-Constitutional efforts by the government to engage in prior restraint, or otherwise restrict what the press reports.

No one in ‘the media’ claim that the First Amendment gives the press license to ‘deceive.’

NBC NEWS

Holly Jackson

Katy%20Tur.jpeg

Katy Turd

For shame.

ed·i·to·ri·al·ize
ˌediˈtôrēəˌlīz/
verb

Funny. One more pretend constitutional conservative throws the 1st Amendment under the bus.
Calling some left leaning twits out for their bias isn't gutting anything other than those twits future because they are not truthful. Too bad their days ahead to be sad......

Because there is no rightwing bias in the media? Would you like to debate that with me one on one?

If not, shut up.

They should identify themselves as INFOMERCIALS and allow the audience to decide whether or not they to watch the program . Instead they disguise infomercials as nightly news.

Unsubstantiated delusional nonsense, and another ridiculous lie.

For shame.

Look Vern,

The usual special intersts do not like trump

He is not religious nut hence conservatives do not want to support him

He is not going to invade Syria and he will let Putin destroy ISIS

So I can see Trump appealing to those berners who do not like Killary's hawkish policies

Wall street bankers hate Trump because he will do away with special tax breaks for bankers - that should also attract the berners

I think you should read the post I just put up. Trump's campaign is going to take a serious hit.

I already responded and shredded your post

Only in your mind precious

the post is Unrecognizable

NBC NEWS

Holly Jackson

Katy%20Tur.jpeg

Katy Turd

For shame.

ed·i·to·ri·al·ize
ˌediˈtôrēəˌlīz/
verb

Because there is no rightwing bias in the media? Would you like to debate that with me one on one?

If not, shut up.

They should identify themselves as INFOMERCIALS and allow the audience to decide whether or not they to watch the program . Instead they disguise infomercials as nightly news.

Unsubstantiated delusional nonsense, and another ridiculous lie.

You're ridiculous, ignorant, wrong and a liar.

You do not know what editorializing means

Whether the Trump Campaign is failing is an opinion - Killary can buy airtime and show the voters how the Trump campaign is failing

You have no idea what relationship exists between Ms Jackson, Ms Turd and the Killary campaign.

You have no idea whether a poll was conducted and what answer was given

Obviously, you have no idea what you are talking about

ap·par·ent·ly
əˈperən(t)lē/
adverb
    synonyms: seemingly, evidently, it seems (that), it appears (that), it would seem (that), it would appear (that), as far as one knows, by all accounts; More
    ostensibly, outwardly, supposedly, on the face of it, so the story goes, so I'm told;
    allegedly, reputedly
    • used by speakers or writers to avoid committing themselves to the truth of what they are saying.

Is that your way of saying that you're making wild accusations based on nothing?

ap·par·ent·ly
əˈperən(t)lē/
adverb
    allegedly, reputedly

Is that your way of saying that you're making wild accusations based on nothing?

I realize that this is way way over your head

Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact—like a fingerprint at the scene of a crime. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or inference.

Isn't it Trump, who has cancelled the credentials of 21 news outfits from his campaign events the one who is actually practicing bias?

the guy doesn't want to be questioned. Dictators and thugs never like to be questioned...This guy doesn't believe in a free press.

Ask Killary , in a live interview, about the wikileaks report that she financed ISIS.

Ask her about her 30,0000 emails

Ask her about her determination to confront Russia about the Ukraine and Syria

Treat all the candidates EQUALLY

NO INFOMERCIALS or EDITORIALS DISGUISED AS REPORTING

Funny how you haven't noticed, but the media does cover the Hillary questions and quickly drops them because Donald won't let them develop follow up because his next outrageous statement goes to the top of the fold and you call that biased.

I watch the nightly news, I haven't seen that Hillary has been given the third degree like they do Trump.

They arbitrarily concluded that Hillary had no relationship with ISIS without asking her questions based on the wikileaks reports.

Wrong.

Trump has been appropriately questioned by the press with regard to the reckless, irresponsible, and bizarre things he’s said, just as the press is supposed to do – Trump has only himself to blame.

And no sane person believes Clinton had a ‘relationship’ with ISIS because she in fact had no ‘relationship’ with ISIS, the notion is ridiculous partisan idiocy.

LOL So Goddamned unfair. Showing videos of Trump's speeches.

You guys are a hoot. You are crying in your beer already, and it is not even September. Looks like you are getting your excuses ready for the rightful drubbing Trump is going to take 8Nov16. If you want better press coverage for your insane asshole, sew his damned mouth shut.

Fuck you then if you are to dishonest to admit that the system is corrupt.

More childish excuses.

The dog ate my homework, the sun was in my eyes, the system is ‘corrupt.’

the campaign is flailing.

i love how trumpsters get upset when anyone tells the truth about donald

Isn't it Trump, who has cancelled the credentials of 21 news outfits from his campaign events the one who is actually practicing bias?

the guy doesn't want to be questioned. Dictators and thugs never like to be questioned...This guy doesn't believe in a free press.

Ask Killary , in a live interview, about the wikileaks report that she financed ISIS.

Ask her about her 30,0000 emails

Ask her about her determination to confront Russia about the Ukraine and Syria

Treat all the candidates EQUALLY

NO INFOMERCIALS or EDITORIALS DISGUISED AS REPORTING

Funny how you haven't noticed, but the media does cover the Hillary questions and quickly drops them because Donald won't let them develop follow up because his next outrageous statement goes to the top of the fold and you call that biased.

I watch the nightly news, I haven't seen that Hillary has been given the third degree like they do Trump.

They arbitrarily concluded that Hillary had no relationship with ISIS without asking her questions based on the wikileaks reports.

Wrong.

Trump has been appropriately questioned by the press with regard to the reckless, irresponsible, and bizarre things he’s said, just as the press is supposed to do – Trump has only himself to blame.

And no sane person believes Clinton had a ‘relationship’ with ISIS because she in fact had no ‘relationship’ with ISIS, the notion is ridiculous partisan idiocy.

Whether or not Mr Trump has said anything reckless, irresponsible if for Killary to expose using infomercials or by buying airtime..

Why is it that Killary does not buy airtime to dispute wikileaks reports connecting her to ISIS?

We know that tou are a Killary supporter

Ms Turd and Ms Jacskon are using their position at NBC News to deceive. They are NOT reporting news they are providing infomercials for free and editorializing.

Pravda has again concocted some contrived, irrelevant issue about Paul Manafort .

The Hillary controlled media knows that the RNC lacks the balls to respond.

How To Detect Bias In News Media

Media have tremendous power in setting cultural guidelines and in shaping political discourse. It is essential that news media, along with other institutions, are challenged to be fair and accurate. The first step in challenging biased news coverage is documenting bias. Here are some questions to ask yourself about newspaper, TV and radio news.

Forum List

Back