canceling dilblert

blacks dont like Dilbert i guess/

Nobody likes Dilbert now. First, Scott Adams got in trouble with the right for saying he supported the COVID vaccines. That earned him the nickname "Clott Adams."

Now he's pissing off the left and the blacks. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
I enjoyed seeing the way the tie folded up.

I couldn’t give a shit about the comic strip. But I do care about this cancel culture crap.

Also, once again, there are some black activist types who seem to demand that blacks have the freedom to be secure from the presence of those white people.

What’s the difference between their demands for segregation and Scott’s suggestion that whites avoid being near blacks?

I still like it just fine, JG. It was often pretty funny and poignant. What a shame that the prog troll Marxists out there just can't stand it when someone like Dilbert or Woody Harrelson tells people the actual truth!

I meant "Everyone's pissed at Dilbert."

Now I know James Woods is a truth-teller, but I heard somewhere today that Harrelson was a lib. Maybe they were wrong about that, I don't know.

Nobody likes Dilbert now. First, Scott Adams got in trouble with the right for saying he supported the COVID vaccines. That earned him the nickname "Clott Adams."

Now he's pissing off the left and the blacks. :laughing0301:
what he said the blacks and was pushed by blacks. a lot whites getting that way. their sick crap blacks have started.

Dilbert is the only cartoon I ever read. Both insightful and funny. He understands the psychology of office work utterly.

Racism is in the eye of anyone who hopes to find it. Anyone who thinks he was seriously suggesting that "white" people simply avoid Blacks is either an idiot or....no, wait. I'll leave it at that.

Dilbert is the only cartoon I ever read. Both insightful and funny. He understands the psychology of office work utterly.

Racism is in the eye of anyone who hopes to find it. Anyone who thinks he was seriously suggesting that "white" people simply avoid Blacks is either an idiot or....no, wait. I'll leave it at that.

So per you, when he said this:

“If nearly half of all Blacks are not OK with White people – according to this poll, not according to me, according to th is poll – that’s a hate group,” Adams said Wednesday on his YouTube show “Real Coffee with Scott Adams.”

“I don’t want to have anything to do with them,” Adams added. “And I would say, based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to White people is to get the hell away from Black people, just get the f**k away … because there is no fixing this.”

He was joking? If he was, he's an idiot.

Last edited:

blacks dont like Dilbert i guess/

This is fucking hilarious.

So-called alt-right "conservatives" believe in freedom until individuals freely choose to do something the so-called alt-right "conservatives" disagree with.

Adams must have a lota chutzpah, or a lot of money to take on the Chinees Liberal cancel culture like this. I lived with poor blacks for a time. Dave Cappell or Queen Latifa isn't living in Compton. Hells no, And racism has nothing to do with it, kids.

He literally SAID that

You finally got one right. Adams did say that, and yes, he is an idiot.
“I don’t want to have anything to do with them,” Adams added. “And I would say, based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to White people is to get the hell away from Black people, just get the f**k away … because there is no fixing this.”

Adams must have a lota chutzpah, or a lot of money to take on the Chinees Liberal cancel culture like this. I lived with poor blacks for a time. Dave Cappell or Queen Latifa isn't living in Compton. Hells no, And racism has nothing to do with it, kids.

What is 'Chinees Liberal cancel culture'?

This is fucking hilarious.

So-called alt-right "conservatives" believe in freedom until individuals freely choose to do something the so-called alt-right "conservatives" disagree with.
its not dem or republican thing, its whites tired of black shit thing.

So per you, when he said this:

“If nearly half of all Blacks are not OK with White people – according to this poll, not according to me, according to th is poll – that’s a hate group,” Adams said Wednesday on his YouTube show “Real Coffee with Scott Adams.”

He was joking? If he was, he's an idiot.
a lot whites feel that way thanks to blacks.

Forum List

Back