🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Candace O and CardiB twitter fight.

I dislike CardiB. I don't like the sound of her voice. I don't think she is very talented. In this instance, I think Candace called it right that she was absolutely used.

Cardi B is crude , not afraid to insult anyone, and doesn't give a shit what you think. All the things you say you love about trump.

I'm more of a Lizzo fan.

I am not a Trump fan. I didn't vote for him. I just think your party sucks and is full of untrustworthy freaks of nature.

I've read your posts. Of course you are a Trump fan, even though I understand your embarrassment to admit it.
You are so simple minded. You see everything in black and white, just like a little kid. :rolleyes:

[MEDIA = youtube] VD0fUz4rmQg [/ MEDIA]

You are working hard to limit rights and oppose my goals. It is simple.

I dislike CardiB. I don't like the sound of her voice. I don't think she is very talented. In this instance, I think Candace called it right that she was absolutely used.

Cardi B is crude , not afraid to insult anyone, and doesn't give a shit what you think. All the things you say you love about trump.

I'm more of a Lizzo fan.

I am not a Trump fan. I didn't vote for him. I just think your party sucks and is full of untrustworthy freaks of nature.
Freaks of nature? Do you by chance have pink and purple hair, lots of tatts on your face, piercings in your nose, lips, cheeks, neck, eyelids, and are you overweight and wear ugly clothes? Black lipstick too, perhaps? Half your head shaved? Do you wave bags around in a dance to catch air? Freaks are what I've seen in every antifa/blm vid. You don't "sound" freaky, so...whats so freaky about conservatives?
You realize that I'm talking to Bulldog, right?

Cardi B is supposed to be lady. She has that option. She is not.

I'm more of a Lizzo fan.

I've read your posts. Of course you are a Trump fan, even though I understand your embarrassment to admit it.
You are so simple minded. You see everything in black and white, just like a little kid. :rolleyes:

[MEDIA = youtube] VD0fUz4rmQg [/ MEDIA]

You are working hard to limit rights and oppose my goals. It is simple.
If your goal is to destroy and enslave the population of the globe? Sure, I oppose that.

OTH, what do you think your rights are? To seize the property and production of the hard work of others? Is that what you deem as your rights?

Is it your right to censor the speech of others? Is that it?

Is it your right to tell others what they can and cannot do?

Is that what is so simple in your world?

And Trump is supposed to be a president representing all Americans. He has that option. He is not.

And Trump is supposed to be a president representing all Americans. He has that option. He is not.
Who is he not representing? He has been pretty much middle of the road with populism agendas. You can probably say he ruffled a feather here and there, but nothing so draconian.

Forum List

Back