Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

He'd be banned because of similarly weak-minded people.

Do you really think screeching RACIST at people is going to change their minds? Hint: It's not.
It has worked thus far. Because ignoring racism damn sure won't work.

"SHE'S SELLING HER SOUL IF SHE DOESN'T SAY THE THINGS WHITE LIBERALS SAY SHE SHOULD!!"

What a drama queen. :auiqs.jpg:
No, that's not it.

But that's what your racism makes you believe.

it’s not racist to speak the truth

the fact you are too stupid to understand her comment is a reflection of your stupidity
No, I understand her completely. The fact you agree with her is a reflection of YOUR stupidity.

But I'm spot on. I am however surprised that a lot of white liberals on this site are denigrating Black Conservatives they usually leave it to their Black attack dogs, but I guess they feel embolden by what Biden thinks about Black people who don't vote for him.
You are completly wrong and as long as you think Candace Owens speaks truth, you will continue to be wrong.

Black conservatives don't like Owens.

It has worked thus far. Because ignoring racism damn sure won't work.
If you've converted anyone,it's because of two things: They're weak-minded, and they're afraid of being called racist.

Academic anyway. You haven't converted anyone. Maybe you should try the Daryl Davis method. But that takes a great strength of character.

You say she doesn't speak for the black community. You say YOU do.

And it just never occurs to you that black people can think differently than you.
I am very aware of that. What doesn't occur to you is that hardly anybody black thinks like Owens. You only defend her because she says the crap about blacks you believe..If you notice, the other blacks who post here relatively often share views closer or exactly like mine and not Owens.

And if you went to a majority black forum, you'd be snapped out of your elusion real quick.

Left, or right, blacks, IN GENERAL present the same core issue. Low IQ, low time preference, and diminished critical thinking.

Candace Owens represents the talented 10th percentile of that population's Bell Curve.

The simple fact is that no amount of coercion, buy in, assimilation, cultural shifting, or any external 'stimuli' can correct the internal conditions present in the black.

Any attempt to do so, drags EVERYONE down.
True. One can't even go to a Big Box store in the City without the threat of a swarm of Bush Babies going on a spree of looting and maiming.

I am very aware of that. What doesn't occur to you is that hardly anybody black thinks like Owens. You only defend her because she says the crap about blacks you believe..If you notice, the other blacks who post here relatively often share views closer or exactly like mine and not Owens.

And if you went to a majority black forum, you'd be snapped out of your elusion real quick.
So you're saying the black hive mind is a GOOD thing.

Is anyone of you racism-shouters ever going to get around to proving your claims?

Because so far, none of you have.
Your posts are evidence.

“ Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions”.

You and others here do this all day, every day.

True. One can't even go to a Big Box store in the City without the threat of a swarm of Bush Babies going on a spree of looting and maiming.

Liar. But we see another example.

“ Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions”.

Forum List

Back