Candidate favorability ratings

Except Clinton. She'll fine, and I'm guessing no sex scandals...

I highly doubt that Clinton will have a higher approval rating than her current favorability ratings.

It is much more likely that it will tank to the lowest proportions in US history, rather than some naive fantasy that she is going to implement sweeping changes and win the hearts of the American people. Same with Donald Trump.

They are pretty bad as presidential candidates go.

If there is no alternative I suggest we all cease and desist with all this nonsense about freedom, liberty, choice, representation and all the rest of the dishonest drivel and face the reality.

Yes, I am quite tired of this inverted totalitarian oligarchy

At this point, I would much prefer living in a one party state rather than embracing all this imaginary bullshit.

Personally I think Chris Hedges is right on this point, at this point, all we have left is civil disobedience. Or as John Trudell said, noncooperation, nonparticipation, noncompliance, and the withholding of consent.

The alternative?

To not organize a parade for either Clinton or Trump, when the statistics heavily imply that either one of them will be the most hated president in United States history.
When, or if, you can run a valid third-party then you might have a chance. Whining about the other two isn't going to make that happen.

A third party will be valid if people vote for them. Why would it be the other way around? Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are on the ballot in enough states to be able to win the presidency through electoral votes. What other validity are you expecting?
A real third party that publishes what it stands for. Try this, an 80-20 rule, pick four things you think 40% of the country can agree on and one they agree to disagree on? Now you have a viable third party.

When, or if, you can run a valid third-party then you might have a chance. Whining about the other two isn't going to make that happen.

Yeah, you morons are not getting my point.

I am not criticizing you for voting for either candidate (not yet), but rather I am criticizing you tools for glorifying either candidate as the next Ronald Reagan or Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Not many are doing that and they'd be damn fools if they did.

The alternative?

To not organize a parade for either Clinton or Trump, when the statistics heavily imply that either one of them will be the most hated president in United States history.

A third party will be valid if people vote for them. Why would it be the other way around? Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are on the ballot in enough states to be able to win the presidency through electoral votes. What other validity are you expecting?
A real third party that publishes what it stands for. Try this, an 80-20 rule, pick four things you think 40% of the country can agree on and one they agree to disagree on? Now you have a viable third party.

Do you think Johnson and Stein are hiding what they stand for? That they haven't laid out policies and positions as part of their presidential campaigns?

Third party candidates generally do not have nearly as much money to spend campaigning and they are kept from the debates unless they get to 15% in a number of polls....which is extremely difficult to do without massive amounts of money for media exposure, particularly when so many people seem to assume that any third party isn't "valid". ;)

The alternative?

Do you think Johnson and Stein are hiding what they stand for? That they haven't laid out policies and positions as part of their presidential campaigns?

Third party candidates generally do not have nearly as much money to spend campaigning and they are kept from the debates unless they get to 15% in a number of polls....which is extremely difficult to do without massive amounts of money for media exposure, particularly when so many people seem to assume that any third party isn't "valid". ;)
And there you have where you start, organization and money. Until you can offer something better than 0% people will go for 50%, at least they got something from their vote.

And there you have where you start, organization and money. Until you can offer something better than 0% people will go for 50%, at least they got something from their vote.

What you get for your vote.....

pharaoh.jpg

Forum List

Back