Candidate Trump Demanding Obama Sign A Pledge Not To Pardon Political Allies

Candidate Obama, "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage"

President Obama - I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married. I've been going through an evolution on this issue.

Liberals - Why does blueslegend always point out our double standards and hypocrisy :aargh:

Trump thinks America first Obama never has....I trust Trump's pardons...

Candidate Big Mouth sure had a lot of say about political pardons. Let’s take a listen as he demanded President Obama sign a pledge not to pardon Hillary Clinton and allies over any crimes “against our country and society itself” (whatever in the hell that means.)

Here is candidate Trump demanding President Obama sign a pledge not to pardon political allies
Usually when Liberals pardon anyone they are terrorists - domestic and foreign, people with influence who can help get them elected. or criminals who were their partners in crime who went to jail when they did not.

Trump is just righting some wrongs.

Martha Stewart, for example - Democrats got caught engaging in Insider trading several years ago. Not one of them went to jail like Stewart. They ridiculously claimed they did not know laws making insider trading did not apply to them and swore never to do it again. They even made the dumbass gesture of writing a bill declaring Insider Trading was illegal for Congress - which was not needed because we already had a law making it illegal for EVERYONE. The very next week they passed legislation making it impossible for anyone to access their financial records to see if they were engaging in Insider Trading.

What a bunch of criminal F*CKS!

Candidate Big Mouth sure had a lot of say about political pardons. Let’s take a listen as he demanded President Obama sign a pledge not to pardon Hillary Clinton and allies over any crimes “against our country and society itself” (whatever in the hell that means.)

Here is candidate Trump demanding President Obama sign a pledge not to pardon political allies
Trump is such a fraud and a liar

You have no proof.
....which is how it always is with snowflakes / extremists and their accusations against the President...NO EVIDENCE. :p

Is this guy operating from the premise that the Russian collusion conspiracy is true?

I hope he has taken into account that earth is not flat.

Candidate Obama, "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage"

President Obama - I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married. I've been going through an evolution on this issue.

Liberals - Why does blueslegend always point out our double standards and hypocrisy :aargh:
Most of America changed their position on same sex marriage
Obama was no different

Most of America changed their position on same sex marriage
Obama was no different

Except he lied when he did not need to. If what you say is true then why lie during the election?

You have no proof.
Are you kidding?

You have no proof.
Are you kidding?

Why would I be kidding?
The request for proof is constantly asked, never answered.

Forum List

Back