Candy to me:Hey, if you're confident; back it up. If you can't swim with the big fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candy is a full time troll. She can't risk not coming here. It's her life

No, the value of her/him leaving is zero to me. I want them to live with the shame of losing; not be able to run from it.

They could leave the board anyway you dumbass.

I proposed the same thing and you pussied out of that too.

You really are a big mouth little person who has very little to show for your years hear on earth.

You can stay for six months after he loses.....but then you leave.

Take it or leave it.

I would hate to see either of you go. I feel we all contribute to this board even though many times/ or maybe never agree.

Its worth the "risk" to get rid of Grumps. Amazed...I could care less about. Grumps calling me "scared"...lets see how brave he is.

I'm guessing he'll pussy out of it too. Like nearly all Republicans.

ESADMF

Put up or shut up.

Six months after the election....the loser leaves.....for a year.

I would hate to see either of you go. I feel we all contribute to this board even though many times/ or maybe never agree.

Its worth the "risk" to get rid of Grumps. Amazed...I could care less about. Grumps calling me "scared"...lets see how brave he is.

I didn't offer you the deal twit, they did. Besides I'm here for MY entertainment not yours idiot

Me too the Corny one....

I'll see your bet and raise you....

Obama wins I leave the board, Romney does, you do?

Her response...

I would love to but that would violate my bet with TPS for one thing. For another thing, it doesn't rub your nose in it; I want you posting here with the sig line above. This will put you firmly in your place. I have no interest in making you leave the board but I do have every intent on humiliating you and Rabbi.

If you're REALLY as confident as you say you are; you would have no problem accepting it. Obviously, you're not ready to run with the big dogs so you best keep your ass on the porch and pray it doesn't give out from the massive blubber contained therein.

I warned you I swim in the deep end, put up or shut up kid.
So you were afraid to take her bet. :lol:

I didn't offer you the deal twit, they did. Besides I'm here for MY entertainment not yours idiot

So I guess you're too scared that Romney is going down in flames...

If you're here for your entertainment, you're serving a dual cause.

No, the value of her/him leaving is zero to me. I want them to live with the shame of losing; not be able to run from it.

You really are a big mouth little person who has very little to show for your years hear on earth.

Take it or leave it.

You're not important/iconic enough to make it worth my while...It would be like not having parsley on the plate when I get my ribeye; if you are there or not, it's not noticeable.

Take it or leave it.

Then again....

What the hell, lets go for it. TPS isn't adhering to the spirit of our agreement so I feel unencumbered to uphold mine.

Here is what you want I guess...

If Romney wins, I permanently stop posting at midnight on election night or when Obama concedes
If Obama wins, you permanently stop posting at midnight on election evening or when Romney concedes
As we saw in 2000, election evening isn't always decisive.

No sock puppets, no hedging...at midnight the day one of our guys loses; we permanently stop posting.

And I'll toss in this sweetener...

If Obama wins, you can stay on USMB if you change your sig line to "All Hail President Obama, Your President, My President, Our President" and leave it there until 1/1/13...

Font size 3, bold font face, blue font.

How about that?

Take it or leave it.

Then again....

What the hell, lets go for it. TPS isn't adhering to the spirit of our agreement so I feel unencumbered to uphold mine.

If Romney wins, I permanently stop posting at midnight on election night or when Obama concedes
If Obama wins, you permanently stop posting at midnight on election evening or when Romney concedes

No sock puppets, no hedging...at midnight the day one of our guys loses; we permanently stop posting.

If Obama wins, you can stay on USMB if you change your sig line to "All Hail President Obama, Your President, My President, Our President" and leave it there until 1/1/13...

How about that?

They're all talk. I've proposed life time ban bets with half the board, only one of those idiots was ballsy enough to back up their big talk. I'd be shocked if he accepts your offer.

Take it or leave it.

Then again....

How about that?

I would choose death by Roo-Roo than have that sig line

Take it or leave it.

Then again....

How about that?

I would choose death by Roo-Roo than have that sig line

I'm curious; why?

I'm not asking your to praise his name, endorse his policies, watch his kids, listen to his wife, ride Mitt's car elevator, or do his dry cleaning; just hailing the duly (sp?) elected President of the United States. I would have zero problem doing that for Mitt Romney.

Now when I first brought this up back in February ( I gave odds Obama v. the entire field) I think, I did just want to do it for 6 weeks between election and inauguration. However, the GOP wants to always up the ante on a deal they want no part of---I imagine it's part of the whole "internet tough guy" shit they try to portray.

Why is it that conservatives have such a problem asking others to hail the President? Dictionary.com has the following definition:

to cheer, salute, or greet; welcome.

What is wrong with doing that for a few weeks? I think it would be what our founders would want in terms of our behavior

Scared? What is this highschool? Next I suppose you will double dare me?

At the risk of sounding like I'm in high school, you did start it--you said I was scared so I called you on it and you backed down. Now go pound some erasers.:tongue:

At the risk of sounding like I'm in high school, you did start it--you said I was scared so I called you on it and you backed down. Now go pound some erasers.:tongue:

You called me on it? Lol

This thread is about you not me ditz

The gamblers putting money into Romney's campaign are not going to walk away. Besides you can always come back with another name, so give up the bet and try something like making the loser wear a signature of the winners choice for a month. That would be funny.

The gamblers putting money into Romney's campaign are not going to walk away. Besides you can always come back with another name, so give up the bet and try something like making the loser wear a signature of the winners choice for a month. That would be funny.

Yeah, thats my point...but the conservatives always need a body count and want the pissing contest. I think it comes from their being blatantly stupid about such things. As if Amazed not posting here is a victory of some sorts. Grumps is a different matter of course but we saw here he stands...straddling the yellow line of cowardice.

Not if they check the IP address. Boards guard against sok puppets all the time.

I'd rather see them banished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back