Candy Wrappers And Prostitutes: Anonymous Ready To Release Evidence That Will End Ted Cruzs Campaign

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This will be so great. Cruz has turned out to be a liar and an stealth establishment candidate. It's time to expose his sins that will end his presidential run.

More in link.
Anonymous Takes Aim At Ted Cruz: What They Have Could End His Campaign–And His Marriage (VIDEO)

Does Anonymous have the evidence they claim to have uncovered? If so, Ted Cruz can kiss his political career and quite possibly his marriage goodbye. These daunting words will surely have Cruz in a panic if there’s truth to the claims:

”Have you heard of the expression “candy wrappers”? Do you recall visiting prostitutes? Mr. Cruz, we are now demanding you exit this race immediately or Anonymous will release all of the information that we have found. Your so-called underground acts that you think were done in the dark, will be brought out for all the public to see. It will be sent to every media outlet to publicize your disgusting behavior. We assure you it will go viral on every social media platforms in a matter of minutes.”

According to the video, #opcruz is underway. It should become apparent in the next couple of days

I guess Hillary is in the clear over her so-called "lies" or Anonymous would have gone after her too.

I guess Hillary is in the clear over her so-called "lies" or Anonymous would have gone after her too.
Don't be so sure. There's plenty of time before the November elections.
Hillary's a much bigger target. Why would they go after Cruz first? This "just you wait" thing is getting a little old and more than a little ridiculous.

Going to need a little more evidence, you know like any, to believe this. If this evidence exists there is no reason to withhold it. After all you've already told us what it will supposedly prove.

Which tells me this is a bluff. Problem is Cruz isn't going to be afraid of this bluff because the truth is on his side.

Speaking of which, if this is so damning that it causes you to support trump shouldn't you be calling trump to leave the race with the scandals he is in?

Anonymous have proven themselves to support globalization and cherry pick data.
I used to really like them up until about 6 or 7 months ago..

Don't be so sure. There's plenty of time before the November elections.
Hillary's a much bigger target. Why would they go after Cruz first? This "just you wait" thing is getting a little old and more than a little ridiculous.
Maybe they are libs...
Libs as in "libertarians", not "liberals".

Forum List

Back