Cannabis and cancer

sorry thats not how you described it back when you did....
You are a democrat and can't tell the truth if your life depended on it.

I really would like to see how much it would take to force a democrat to tell the truth. I don't think it can be done. Not anymore.

None. It was his way of relaxing after work. He's used marijuana daily since he was a teen. After the autism diagnosis he quit. They are now expecting a little girl and he is hoping that this child won't be autistic. The medical evidence has been piling up that pot does indeed have these effects. For years, decades, in fact, probably hundreds of years, people used pot with no effects at all. This isn't the same kind of pot. The strains today are far more dangerous, even if you don't put your car up a tree. The new strains can cause cancer when the older ones didn't.
sure he hasnt done anything harder......

You are a democrat and can't tell the truth if your life depended on it.

I really would like to see how much it would take to force a democrat to tell the truth. I don't think it can be done. Not anymore.
can you prove im a democrat?...i bet your boyfriend c. clayton jones doesnt think that i am one of his people.......

sure he hasnt done anything harder......
If he did, it certainly wasn't very often. Not like the daily pot use. If it wasn't pot. if pot was still harmless, why would the doctor have even warned him that his son's autism was cause by daily pot use? The doctor is just rabidly anti pot? Are the studies showing the links between pot and autism, pot and cancer, just dreamed up by the anti drug lobby?

Drug users just don't think. Everyone is just dreaming up stories to make them feel bad about drug use.

can you prove im a democrat?...i bet your boyfriend c. clayton jones doesnt think that i am one of his people.......
If it looks like a democrat, sounds like a democrat, lies like a democrat, yep it's a democrat. Don't be embarrassed about it.

If it looks like a democrat, sounds like a democrat, lies like a democrat, yep it's a democrat. Don't be embarrassed about it.
to you, just like your fellow die hard party people.....anyone who disagrees with you is a democrat....you people who are controlled are like that....

A large, multicenter study published in JAMA Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery revealed that adults with cannabis dependence, known as cannabis use disorder, are 3.5 to 5 times more likely to develop head and neck cancer than those who do not use the substance. Cannabis use tied to head and neck cancer
We had to tax cigs into oblivion and outlaw use in public to save you so you could your cancer the preferred way with pot.

Thank Odin there are about 100 ways to use pot besides smoking it

Another 'it causes cancer' JAMA article , who we grease with all the cancer awareness $$$$ being collected to do so

when TF are you folks going to 'get it' ?

~S~

Another 'it causes cancer' JAMA article , who we grease with all the cancer awareness $$$$ being collected to do so

when TF are you folks going to 'get it' ?

~S~
Come on man we gotta save lives....ummmmmm.........ummmmmmm

I would think just like smokeless tobacco causes cancer smokeless weed would do same in some instances

if they were used in the same way you might have a point, but I have never seen anyone take a pinch of pot and put it between the cheek and gums

Forum List

Back