Cannabis Being Tested To Cure Cancer...just now

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
(Before reading this note I'm an adult father that doesn't smoke weed and judged others for doing so in the past)

Cannabis was known to do lots of things before it was banned. It was used for medicine in all types of fields. It made clothing. It had, some say, up to 10,000 uses before it was banned. I always saw this type of information as pot head jargon trying to legalize what they wanted to smoke....

TODAY it takes MSM Dr Sanjay Gupta's Documentary on "weed" to change my mind. Link here;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3IMfIQ_K6U]Dr Sanjay Gupta's CNN Special "WEED" - YouTube[/ame]

In the Documentary it details that America is not willing to test this plant for medical purposes because of the stigma it has. It's extremely hard to get the "Big Government" NIDA to allow studies on this plant. So is the truth that there are scientists knocking at this door or is it the Big Government stop of this testing, I don't know.

Today, It's widely known that Cannabis helps with the side effects of treatments for Cancer. But some studies are showing that Cannabis can stop the splitting of cancer sells which is the strength of cancer.

I say tell the NIDA to let us test Cannabis and end this tainted reputation it has as a get high only plant.

It isn't just the big pharmaceuticals that would have to compete in a truly free market if cannabis is legalized. Hearst led the bandwagon for its removal from the US, along with most of South American descent. That's why it went from being called "cannabis" to "marijuana." Did you know that the first John Deere tractor was run on hemp seed oil? How cool would it be to grow that for ethanol instead of burning food?

My family has done a bit of research into the subject of cannabis oil or paste as a cure for cancers, and it is supposed to be especially helpful towards halting tumors. I'm hoping it becomes legal here in NY, so my grandson can have access to it without a cross country trip.

Last edited:
As long as mytax dollars aren't being wasted they can test all they want.

Send a letter to the CBO and tell them you wan't your's spent elsewhere :rolleyes:

You know why cures for all manner of illnesses aren't properly funded? Because the long term money is in treatment.

Quit the semantics. Don't explain to me what medicine is about. I have been preaching since day one about what idiots doctors are. This is about justifying drugs.

Too much money is made in keeping it banned. Just like all the money that COULD be made with Tumeric that the FDA wanted pulled frm all grocery shelves so they could put it in pill form and make more bucks. They couldn't do that though..because it is a spice and used for thousands of years. Just like canabis. But canabis was more easily deemed "bad" and thank God tumeric is still on shelves.

Quit the semantics. Don't explain to me what medicine is about. I have been preaching since day one about what idiots doctors are. This is about justifying drugs.

It isn't semantics, and you know it.
And seriously? "about justifying drugs?" That's it? That's what you got?

might as well go the whole:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_jGAC77Tpg]Reefer Madness (1936) Full Movie - YouTube[/ame]

I don't smoke pot. But I sure as hell wish I had a joint about now. Last time I smoked one was when I was 23. I will be 62 in October.

I don't smoke pot. But I sure as hell wish I had a joint about now. Last time I smoked one was when I was 23. I will be 62 in October.

I don't either, but it has nothing to do with laws of state or society. I just don't have the metabolism to eat like I'm going to the chair. People trying to keep their appetite up would benefit though.

it's retro day :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YBk4JW7bSc]Marihuana: The Devil's Weed! (1936 Drug Propaganda Movie) - YouTube[/ame]

It isn't semantics, and you know it.
And seriously? "about justifying drugs?" That's it? That's what you got?

Yeah you playing Captain obvious is what I got.

Part 2
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAFu-Ihwyzg]Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

After watching the first one I was a bit mad. After watching this one, I'm absolutely outraged. Probably because I have a family member that has seizures and can't imagine Government keeping a cure from her.

They are telling families they will take their kids away if they bring back medicine that works from Colorado......
These kids are having seizures up to 70 times a day, nothing is working except for something natural and Government is standing in the way.

Part 2
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary - YouTube

After watching the first one I was a bit mad. After watching this one, I'm absolutely outraged. Probably because I have a family member that has seizures and can't imagine Government keeping a cure from her.

They are telling families they will take their kids away if they bring back medicine that works from Colorado......
These kids are having seizures up to 70 times a day, nothing is working except for something natural and Government is standing in the way.

NY is looking at legalizing the medical use - I wish they'd hurry up. My grandson could use the oil or butter in his food. He had a stem cell transplant last summer after 3 brain surgeries, the initial surgery in his leg at one month old (thought they were going after a hernia - it was a tumor), endless rounds of chemo, and once the stem was through they still had to radiate his spine because cancer cells traveled down through his spinal fluid. All of this before he was a year old! The butter or oil would help him gain weight, and help prevent tumors from coming back. If he could have taken it all along, he would be further along in his recovery from the cure.

Part 2

NY is looking at legalizing the medical use - I wish they'd hurry up. My grandson could use the oil or butter in his food. He had a stem cell transplant last summer after 3 brain surgeries, the initial surgery in his leg at one month old (thought they were going after a hernia - it was a tumor), endless rounds of chemo, and once the stem was through they still had to radiate his spine because cancer cells traveled down through his spinal fluid. All of this before he was a year old! The butter or oil would help him gain weight, and help prevent tumors from coming back. If he could have taken it all along, he would be further along in his recovery from the cure.

It ran the first John Deere Tractor. It made better plastic than DuPont. It ran some of the first Henry Ford cars. HOW DARE it challenge Industry...

The difference is the smart people will keep being profitable. The people who use a lockdown to secure their profits will only see profits for a short time and it will ALWAYS be exposed.

Part 2

It ran the first John Deere Tractor. It made better plastic than DuPont. It ran some of the first Henry Ford cars. HOW DARE it challenge Industry...

The difference is the smart people will keep being profitable. The people who use a lockdown to secure their profits will only see profits for a short time and it will ALWAYS be exposed.

I did 2 research projects on this in college. I've said for forever that it's only illegal to keep several industries from competing in a TRULY free market - meanwhile people suffer and die.

Hearst's profits weren't short term though...and he died filthy rich. Sometimes what goes around doesn't always come around, you know?

Forum List

Back