Cannabis stocks jumping after Biden pardons thousands convicted of weed charges.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Congress is expected to follow up by legalizing it at the federal level, or at least lowering it to where it's not a schedule one drug equal to heroin anymore.

This after Trump recently proposed the death penalty for drug dealers. It sounds like his advisors need to explain the difference between marijuana and fentanyl before he loses half his youth votes.( if he decides to run in 2024 )

lol more morons trying to get money for nothing. This idiot really thinks they're all going to run out and vote n stuff. They won't bother. That's how desperate Democrats are for any vote they can get.

I don't think it should be illegal. I think Biden should be in Gitmo.

I know Trumpists want the death penalty for marijuana possession, but give it up dinosaurs, time has passed you by. Even Thailand legalized it.
Lol.
I voted for Trump and found your post to be hilarious after I had a couple puffs.

No amount of good weed will ever get me to vote for what now passes as the Democratic Party.

I don't have the data in front of me, but I can't imagine that there are more than a handful of people in Federal prison for "simple possession" of MJ. Those that are were probably guilty of something else, and pleaded to possession because the Feds didn't have enough evidence to convict them of the more serious crime.

Somebody surprise me.

Congress is expected to follow up by legalizing it at the federal level, or at least lowering it to where it's not a schedule one drug equal to heroin anymore.

This after Trump recently proposed the death penalty for drug dealers. It sounds like his advisors need to explain the difference between marijuana and fentanyl before he loses half his youth votes.( if he decides to run in 2024 )

The Democraps are pulling your leg, as usual

You're being bamboozled, as usual

And you're falling for it, as usual

Congress is not needed to remove pot from Schedule 1. They delegated away that authority a long time ago.

All that is needed, is for Biden to pick up the phone, call his DEA administrator, and say "do it".

And then (s)he can either do it or not do it, depending on whether Trump's the president that day. :p

Congress is not needed to remove pot from Schedule 1. They delegated away that authority a long time ago.

All that is needed, is for Biden to pick up the phone, call his DEA administrator, and say "do it".
Not quite that simple, Sparky.

Not quite that simple, Sparky.

Yes, that simple

I don't have the data in front of me, but I can't imagine that there are more than a handful of people in Federal prison for "simple possession" of MJ. Those that are were probably guilty of something else, and pleaded to possession because the Feds didn't have enough evidence to convict them of the more serious crime.

Somebody surprise me.

Or gangsters they wanted off the streets and had nothing else on them.

lol more morons trying to get money for nothing. This idiot really thinks they're all going to run out and vote n stuff. They won't bother. That's how desperate Democrats are for any vote they can get.

Do I think this will make much difference come November? No. It was still the right thing to do.

We know he is a user but did anybody check to see if Hunter is heavily invested in cannabis stocks? I wouldn't put it past the Biden family to make a quick buck off it.

Forum List

Back