Cannabis stocks jumping after Biden pardons thousands convicted of weed charges.

I know Trumpists want the death penalty for marijuana possession
Not a Trumpist but that has been my position for decades. I have close family members that I won’t even interact with over their stance on that shot.

Not a Trumpist but that has been my position for decades. I have close family members that I won’t even interact with over their stance on that shot.
That's not normal, nor is it rational. I realize it is a free country, and you can do as you please, but I think it's worth saying that you are sabotaging personal relationships over an wholly irrational belief about cannabis.

That's not normal, nor is it rational. I realize it is a free country, and you can do as you please, but I think it's worth saying that you are sabotaging personal relationships over an wholly irrational belief about cannabis
Right and Wrong are thicker (and far more important) than blood or water. Always have been and always will be.

Hell, I had to turn in a college roommate for possession of weed and alcohol my freshman year. I did it without a second thought.

Forum List

Back