Cannon Blew It – Big-Time

If he's running for office he would be.

Many people have other things going on in their lives that are important.
Criminal trials take precedence

Trump knew he was facing criminal indictments before he decided to run……it was the risk he took

Many people have other things going on in their lives that are important.
Criminal trials take precedence
Trump knew he was facing criminal indictments before he decided to run……it was the risk he took
This is America. If you run a successful business, you have money. If you have money, you can hire the best lawyers. If you can hire the best lawyers, you get your way.

1690052358963.jpeg
When I saw the thread title I thought it was about this guy.

This is America. If you run a successful business, you have money. If you have money, you can hire the best lawyers. If you can hire the best lawyers, you get your way.
This is America. If you run any business over a period of time, you acquire a reputation. And if said reputation becomes tarnished due to bad business practices, like stiffing your contractors, word gets out. You may have money to hire the best attorneys, but the best attorneys won't want to work for you, and you're hosed.

Worshipping a litigious society must be something deplorables are into. :dunno:

I suspect that there is a pretty good chance that the trial date will come and go without a trial.

False charge on top of false charge over 5 yrs of BS now. Courts allow this persecution? The cost? The waste? The illegality? Not just for DJT but those daring to support him.

Absolutely Political harassment. Again, fithy dirty judges have no problem with this obvious BS. They should dismiss at filing and punish these harrassers.

Obscure 100 yr. Old legal traps almost never used. Paperwork violations over what is done by others over decades. Libstain loons on this site should feel shame. But snakes have no soul.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back