Can't make this stuff up

I believe fully half of the human race could be culled to the universal benefit of the world.

I would start with the homosexual progressives.

I don't call humans a disease for no reason eh...
so you feel that is normal human behavior? funny stuff dude. You are really one whacked out sob.
Not normal, but hardly unheard of. That's not even close to the only reason to be rid of the species, but it certainly makes the very long list.
dude name them then. I can now name two, this guy and Ted Bundy. So who else?
The list is that of human sins, not insane human killers, although we do have this: The 17 Craziest Cannibal Attacks in History

If the girl's parents really did eat her, I wondered what she tasted like.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I ask because I don't know of anyone who has actually eaten another person.

I believe fully half of the human race could be culled to the universal benefit of the world.
90%, including you, would be a decent start. Those with a faith had better hope they're right.
Oh, we're right.

See, with progressives they always think that the 90 percent of the population that isn't their own should be wiped out.
Actually the whole species should go but at just 10% of the current population and without people like you, it wouldn't be so bad.

If the girl's parents really did eat her, I wondered what she tasted like.

Holly

P.S. I ask because I don't know of anyone who has actually eaten another person.
Holy fuck Holly
Well??? They actually ate someone. You can't blame me for being curious.

Holly
History, Travel, Arts, Science, People, Places | Smithsonian

Forum List

Back