Can't wait for Trump to declare Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel

They usually don't let logic and facts get in their way.

Logic and facts? Are you serious?

Muslim countries have been attacked, interfered with, controlled by the West for the last 200 years. Are you telling me that the increase in Islamic terrorism since 2003 isn't as a result of the Iraq War and the idiotic "rebuilding" program there?
Are you telling us that there wasn't any Muslim terrorism problem before the Iraq war? They even tried to bomb the World Trade Center once in 1993.

No, I'm not saying that. Where do you think I said that?
So it's always the whites fault. Muslim countries have been attacked by the West and therefore the West had it coming. It's never the Muslims' fault. And Islam has nothing to do with it.

Are you saying it's always the whites' fault? Or are you asking a question but not using correct punctuation?

Ever heard of the expression 'You reap what you sow"?

If you go and killing and interfere and make people angry, what do you think the consequences will be? A lot of people on the right seem to either think there shouldn't be any consequences, or that they're actively encouraging consequences so they can then go and "be tough" on the very thing they've helped to create.

Your whole attitude appears to be like a 6 year old child. Everything is black and white. It's either this person's fault or it's not. They're either 100% guilty or 100% innocent.

Luckily for me I don't think in such simplistic terms.
And you don't think it's perhaps the Muslim Arab invaders that invaded, raped, pillaged, looted, and shoved Islam down the throats of people for the last 1400 years?

Maybe it's the Muslims that are reaping all the violence, intolerance, terrorism, chauvanism, and barbarism they have sown. Ever thought of that?

Logic and facts? Are you serious?

Muslim countries have been attacked, interfered with, controlled by the West for the last 200 years. Are you telling me that the increase in Islamic terrorism since 2003 isn't as a result of the Iraq War and the idiotic "rebuilding" program there?
Are you telling us that there wasn't any Muslim terrorism problem before the Iraq war? They even tried to bomb the World Trade Center once in 1993.

So it's always the whites fault. Muslim countries have been attacked by the West and therefore the West had it coming. It's never the Muslims' fault. And Islam has nothing to do with it.

Are you saying it's always the whites' fault? Or are you asking a question but not using correct punctuation?

If you go and killing and interfere and make people angry, what do you think the consequences will be? A lot of people on the right seem to either think there shouldn't be any consequences, or that they're actively encouraging consequences so they can then go and "be tough" on the very thing they've helped to create.

Your whole attitude appears to be like a 6 year old child. Everything is black and white. It's either this person's fault or it's not. They're either 100% guilty or 100% innocent.

And you don't think it's perhaps the Muslim Arab invaders that invaded, raped, pillaged, looted, and shoved Islam down the throats of people for the last 1400 years?

Maybe it's the Muslims that are reaping all the violence, intolerance, terrorism, chauvanism, and barbarism they have sown. Ever thought of that?

Why do you think Islam and Christianity are so "popular", 1 to 1.5 billion Muslims and 2 billion Christians. You think it's because they were nice? Oh, come on. Both Christianity and Islam were products of forcing people to accept, mostly after conquering them.

But I don't like Islam, just as I don't like Christianity. I'm just not willing to make stuff up to see things in a light that I want to see them in. I know what bad stuff Islam can do, but I've also seen what the West has done to make Islam more reactionary in the past 200 years.

Why do you think Islam and Christianity are so "popular", 1 to 1.5 billion Muslims and 2 billion Christians. You think it's because they were nice? Oh, come on. Both Christianity and Islam were products of forcing people to accept, mostly after conquering them.

But I don't like Islam, just as I don't like Christianity. I'm just not willing to make stuff up to see things in a light that I want to see them in. I know what bad stuff Islam can do, but I've also seen what the West has done to make Islam more reactionary in the past 200 years.
Islam invaded Christian Europe first. Read history. And you're forgetting what the invading barbaric Ottomans did to Christian Armenians in the beginning of the 20th century. So Muslims were and are just as colonial and imperialistic as Christians. We are still in this religious war where Muslims are trying to regain their prestige and status through terror. It's never going to happen.

Islam invaded Christian Europe first. Read history. And you're forgetting what the invading barbaric Ottomans did to Christian Armenians in the beginning of the 20th century. So Muslims were and are just as colonial and imperialistic as Christians. We are still in this religious war where Muslims are trying to regain their prestige and status through terror. It's never going to happen.

Islam invaded Christian Europe first?

We could go and pick and choose where we start from.

Christianity started in what is now Israel, that's in Asia, not Europe. How did it get to countries like Ireland, England? Force? Conversion? A combination of all of them.

Islam came later, Christianity was there first, both were aggressive. Islam had to then fight Christianity because Christianity was there. It's not about the level of aggressiveness. I could point to Islam in Spain being more tolerant than the Catholics who came after them and kicked the Jews and Muslims out of the country.

I'm not forgetting anything. You might choose to include things in your argument, I'm picking the things I feel are important for showing what actually exists, based on my knowledge of the history.

No, Muslims aren't trying to regain prestige.

Go back to the British invasions of Afghanistan. They couldn't fight the British, they weren't advanced enough. So they found a style of fighting and a structure that worked, and worked twice against the British, once against the Soviets and again against the US/UK/UN forces. It's called Jihad and Guerilla warfare. Jihad for structure, having fighters dedicated to the fight was the only way to defeat these forces. Guerilla warfare because there was no other choice. They couldn't win in a direct battle.

And other Muslim countries have realized that this works, and they've adapted to their climate and age. They're fighting, they're never winning.

Compare 9/11 to the invasion of Iraq. Which is worse? Killing 3,000 people, or causing massive chaos with maybe 1 million dead? No comparison. You compare attacks in Paris or Brussels with the continual aerial bombardment of Syria or Libya.

The fight has become between the right Christians and the right Muslims. The left, the sensible, the tolerant, the live side by side is being thrown out of the window. Christianity became more secular, and so Christianity's force isn't about religion any more, it's about money. But the people are losing to these monsters on the right. The Israel/Palestine battle is a microcosm of what is happening between the Western world and the Muslim world, and it's Hamas (right wing) against the Israeli govt (right wing), with any left wing thoughts gone to hell. Power people thrive in this kind of environment, they don't thrive when things are going well for the people. It's sad.

Christianity started in what is now Israel, that's in Asia, not Europe. How did it get to countries like Ireland, England? Force? Conversion? A combination of all of them.

Islam came later, Christianity was there first, both were aggressive. Islam had to then fight Christianity because Christianity was there. It's not about the level of aggressiveness. I could point to Islam in Spain being more tolerant than the Catholics who came after them and kicked the Jews and Muslims out of the country.

I'm not forgetting anything. You might choose to include things in your argument, I'm picking the things I feel are important for showing what actually exists, based on my knowledge of the history.

Go back to the British invasions of Afghanistan. They couldn't fight the British, they weren't advanced enough. So they found a style of fighting and a structure that worked, and worked twice against the British, once against the Soviets and again against the US/UK/UN forces. It's called Jihad and Guerilla warfare. Jihad for structure, having fighters dedicated to the fight was the only way to defeat these forces. Guerilla warfare because there was no other choice. They couldn't win in a direct battle.

And other Muslim countries have realized that this works, and they've adapted to their climate and age. They're fighting, they're never winning.

Compare 9/11 to the invasion of Iraq. Which is worse? Killing 3,000 people, or causing massive chaos with maybe 1 million dead? No comparison. You compare attacks in Paris or Brussels with the continual aerial bombardment of Syria or Libya.

The fight has become between the right Christians and the right Muslims. The left, the sensible, the tolerant, the live side by side is being thrown out of the window. Christianity became more secular, and so Christianity's force isn't about religion any more, it's about money. But the people are losing to these monsters on the right. The Israel/Palestine battle is a microcosm of what is happening between the Western world and the Muslim world, and it's Hamas (right wing) against the Israeli govt (right wing), with any left wing thoughts gone to hell. Power people thrive in this kind of environment, they don't thrive when things are going well for the people. It's sad.

Try 635 C.E. when mo'mad instituted his " KILL THE JEWS " command

It was the Romans that took it to Europe and altered it to suit

Jihad has been around as long as islam so it has nothing to do with the 20C

They had already adapted to it 1400 years ago

What had those 3000 people done to the muslims ?

And islam's cause has always been world domination with them at the top of the tree

Do your research, Muslims invaded Christian Europe first, which led to the first crusades. Muslims also invaded the Indian peninsula and killed tens of millions in order to Islamicize it. Muslims also committed a Holocaust on Christian Armenians in early 1900's. Muslims are not guilt free here. Much of the Muslim world lives as medieval Neanderthals because of an inflexible, barbaric religion they practice. And they want to drag the world back to the 7th century with them. That's what this is about.

You are so dense, Frigid is running rings around you. There were no Christians in Europe before they arrived in Europe from the Middle East.

Do your research, Muslims invaded Christian Europe first, which led to the first crusades. Muslims also invaded the Indian peninsula and killed tens of millions in order to Islamicize it. Muslims also committed a Holocaust on Christian Armenians in early 1900's. Muslims are not guilt free here. Much of the Muslim world lives as medieval Neanderthals because of an inflexible, barbaric religion they practice. And they want to drag the world back to the 7th century with them. That's what this is about.

I don't see the point of your statement here. "Muslims invaded Christian Europe first", what, as if Christians were going to invade Christian Europe. You're trying to narrow the conversation down to a point where you can't be wrong. Like "I'm the most amazing man in the room" and you're the only man in the room.

Muslims killed lots of people. Christians killed lots of people.
Muslims invaded Europe. Christians invaded Europe.

Islam is further behind the West because of a lack of resources. The reason Western Europe and the US did well and industrialized was because of coal and other metals.

105414-004-7B3E5668.gif

There's a lot more to it than just coal. However 600 years ago the Muslims were the most advanced in the world. When Columbus hit the Americas, the Spanish were kicking the last of the Moors out of the Iberian peninsula. The Middle East was seeing a decline, probably also due to rising temperatures which made the area less productive in food too, and making the north of Europe more productive.

However there's no point in going back that far. That part of History has an impact, but not a direct impact on the events of today. The events of today are influenced by the rise of the modern Jihad, which was born out of the British Empire's time in Afghanistan and the whole Empires thing with France and Britain being the main players.

th

The Muslim world

british_empire_map_by_duke_nidhoggr-d77phii.jpg

Empires map.

You can see that, apart from Saudi Arabia most of the Muslim world was under either the French, Spanish or British Empires. And they didn't fare too well. They were taken over easily because these countries had a sudden burst of productivity and had superiority.

You are so dense, Frigid is running rings around you. There were no Christians in Europe before they arrived in Europe from the Middle East.

Keep trying to bite your own tail. Muslims did invade Christian Europe, that is a historical fact.

It will be a glorious day when the US finally declares Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel. More countries will follow.

But, Europe was not Christian at the time, you idiot. And, the U.S. won't declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel.

I don't see the point of your statement here. "Muslims invaded Christian Europe first", what, as if Christians were going to invade Christian Europe. You're trying to narrow the conversation down to a point where you can't be wrong. Like "I'm the most amazing man in the room" and you're the only man in the room.

Islam is further behind the West because of a lack of resources. The reason Western Europe and the US did well and industrialized was because of coal and other metals.

105414-004-7B3E5668.gif

There's a lot more to it than just coal. However 600 years ago the Muslims were the most advanced in the world. When Columbus hit the Americas, the Spanish were kicking the last of the Moors out of the Iberian peninsula. The Middle East was seeing a decline, probably also due to rising temperatures which made the area less productive in food too, and making the north of Europe more productive.

However there's no point in going back that far. That part of History has an impact, but not a direct impact on the events of today. The events of today are influenced by the rise of the modern Jihad, which was born out of the British Empire's time in Afghanistan and the whole Empires thing with France and Britain being the main players.

th

The Muslim world

Empires map.

You can see that, apart from Saudi Arabia most of the Muslim world was under either the French, Spanish or British Empires. And they didn't fare too well. They were taken over easily because these countries had a sudden burst of productivity and had superiority.

Is that your version of history, or is it actual history? Point is you made it look like it was the Europeans / Christians who have invaded, colonized and persecuted Muslims, and therefore Muslims are "lashing out" in response, when that is just not the case, as even you have admitted.

Last edited:

Keep trying to bite your own tail. Muslims did invade Christian Europe, that is a historical fact.

It will be a glorious day when the US finally declares Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel. More countries will follow.
so, when did you think this was going to happen? within the first 100 days? Can Trump do this without congress?

But, Europe was not Christian at the time, you idiot. And, the U.S. won't declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel.
Yes it was, and yes, Trump will. So far he's moving on keeping all his campaign promises, including his promise towards Jerusalem. Tell that to your Paleshitian friends, dumbass. LOL

Christianity in Europe - Wikipedia
Christianity is the largest religion in Europe. Christianity has been practiced in Europe since the 1st century, and a number of the Pauline Epistles were addressed to Christians living in Greece, as well as the Roman Empire.

For at least a millennium and a half, Europe has been nearly equivalent to Christian culture, even though the religion was inherited from the Middle East. Christian culture was the predominant force in Western civilization, guiding the course of philosophy, art, and science.[3][4]

Europe has a rich Christian culture, especially as numerous saints, martyrs and popes were European themselves. All of the popes from 741 to 2013 were from Europe.[5] Europe brought together many of the Christian holy sites and heritage and religious centers.[6]

so, when did you think this was going to happen? within the first 100 days? Can Trump do this without congress?
It isn't a question of if but when. Yes, Trump can do this without congress, he asks his Sec. of State to make the declaration.

105414-004-7B3E5668.gif

th

The Muslim world

Empires map.

Is that your version of history, or is it actual history? Point is you made it look like it was the Europeans / Christians who have invaded, colonized and persecuted Muslims, and therefore Muslims are "lashing out" in response, when that is just not the case, as even you have admitted.

Actual history. Sorry, but I do actually know what I'm talking about. You can go do some research and find stuff out, and I bet you can't show that anything I have said is wrong.

It is the case that Christians have invaded, colonized and persecuted Muslims.

You want me to prove it?

Iraq: What is now Iraq was part of the Ottoman Empire. During WW1 the Ottomans were defeated by the British and the British set up shop there. In 1920 the British set up the State of Iraq as a League of Nations mandate. Faisal I was made monarch. He wasn't even Iraqi, he was Hashemite, meaning Saudi (but not House of Saud). Faisal was born in Mecca.
Iraq didn't exist before the British turned up, and they took parts that didn't belong together and made a country that was convenient for them.

Egypt, with a long and proud history was nothing more than a puppet for the Ottomans and British by the 1800s. The British and French built the Suez Canal, made the Egyptians pay for it, taxing them to hell, while keeping the control of the country. In 1914 Egypt was declared a British protectorate. This ended in 1922 because the Egyptians had a revolution. By 1936 the British had signed the Anglo-Egyptian treaty which forced British troops to leave, except those protecting the Suez Canal. WW2 saw British troops coming back to fight against the Germans.

Pakistan and Bangladesh were both part of British India. Pakistan had East India Company outposts in the 1700s and by the 1800s they were under the control of the British. Bangladesh was in a similar situation, and neither gained independence until British India gained independence and then they split into three countries.

Malaysia and Singapore were Malay Muslim areas, the British had trading posts in Penang, Malaka (which they got from the Dutch in exchange for a part of what is now Indonesia) and Singapore and made them into the Straights Settlements. The rest of Malaysia had British control of the local puppet government officials.

I could go on all day here. These are four countries, Middle East/Africa, Middle East/Asia, Central Asia and Far East Asia and it is all about controlling countries and doing whatever they wanted with them. Saudi Arabia is one of the few Muslim countries that was not controlled by a Western power.

105414-004-7B3E5668.gif

th

The Muslim world

Empires map.

Actual history. Sorry, but I do actually know what I'm talking about. You can go do some research and find stuff out, and I bet you can't show that anything I have said is wrong.

You want me to prove it?

Iraq: What is now Iraq was part of the Ottoman Empire. During WW1 the Ottomans were defeated by the British and the British set up shop there. In 1920 the British set up the State of Iraq as a League of Nations mandate. Faisal I was made monarch. He wasn't even Iraqi, he was Hashemite, meaning Saudi (but not House of Saud). Faisal was born in Mecca.
Iraq didn't exist before the British turned up, and they took parts that didn't belong together and made a country that was convenient for them.

Egypt, with a long and proud history was nothing more than a puppet for the Ottomans and British by the 1800s. The British and French built the Suez Canal, made the Egyptians pay for it, taxing them to hell, while keeping the control of the country. In 1914 Egypt was declared a British protectorate. This ended in 1922 because the Egyptians had a revolution. By 1936 the British had signed the Anglo-Egyptian treaty which forced British troops to leave, except those protecting the Suez Canal. WW2 saw British troops coming back to fight against the Germans.

Pakistan and Bangladesh were both part of British India. Pakistan had East India Company outposts in the 1700s and by the 1800s they were under the control of the British. Bangladesh was in a similar situation, and neither gained independence until British India gained independence and then they split into three countries.

Malaysia and Singapore were Malay Muslim areas, the British had trading posts in Penang, Malaka (which they got from the Dutch in exchange for a part of what is now Indonesia) and Singapore and made them into the Straights Settlements. The rest of Malaysia had British control of the local puppet government officials.

I could go on all day here. These are four countries, Middle East/Africa, Middle East/Asia, Central Asia and Far East Asia and it is all about controlling countries and doing whatever they wanted with them. Saudi Arabia is one of the few Muslim countries that was not controlled by a Western power.
Yes yes, like I said these two religions have been at each other's throats forever. What else is new? But it is Islam that drew first blood and its followers still behave like medieval Neanderthals trying to drag the world back to the 7th century by force.

Strange how you mention Pakistan and Bangladesh without mentioning they are remnants of a barbaric genocide committed by Muslims in the natives of the Indian peninsula which by some estimates added up to 70 million dead in the effort Islamicise India. Now they're all upset why they can't have the lands they conquered centuries ago? And that goes back to Jerusalem, it is kand they conquered once, centuries ago, and now want it back. First and foremost, Jerusalem is the religious, spiritual and ancestral homeland of the Jews, even both Christian and Muslim conquerors acknowledged that.

So again, actual history vs your history. The religion of Islam invaded, conquered, terrorized, looted, and raped people's and lands right from the very beginning. They have much more blood on their hands and colonized more lands than Christians or Europeans.

True story dude. :cool:

Last edited:

105414-004-7B3E5668.gif

th

The Muslim world

Empires map.

You want me to prove it?

Yes yes, like I said these two religions have been at each other's throats forever. What else is new? But it is Islam that drew first blood and its followers still behave like medieval Neanderthals trying to drag the world back to the 7th century by force.

Strange how you mention Pakistan and Bangladesh without mentioning they are remnants of a barbaric genocide committed by Muslims in the natives of the Indian peninsula which by some estimates added up to 70 million dead in the effort Islamicise India. Now they're all upset why they can't have the lands they conquered centuries ago? And that goes back to Jerusalem, it is kand they conquered once, centuries ago, and now want it back. First and foremost, Jerusalem is the religious, spiritual and ancestral homeland of the Jews, even both Christian and Muslim conquerors acknowledged that.

So again, actual history vs your history. The religion of Islam invaded, conquered, terrorized, looted, and raped people's and lands right from the very beginning. They have much more blood on their hands and colonized more lands than Christians or Europeans.

You say Islam drew first blood. Did it? When? I have the suspicion you're just making this up as you go along. So I want you to tell me when the first blood was drawn between a Christian and a Muslim.

No, it's not funny that I didn't mention something that has nothing at all to do with what I was talking about.

You're switching arguments every five seconds, it's getting ridiculous. Every time I talk about one thing you then throw in the Muslims killed loads of people. So what? Christians killed loads of people too. It doesn't tell me anything.

You're trying to tell me that what you're saying is "actual history" and yet you've provided no sources, you're picking and choosing facts and using them out of context and without much in the way of an argument that you're pushing. Instead it's just random stuff you're trying to use to say one thing now, and something different later.

True story.

105414-004-7B3E5668.gif

th

The Muslim world

Empires map.

You want me to prove it?

You say Islam drew first blood. Did it? When? I have the suspicion you're just making this up as you go along. So I want you to tell me when the first blood was drawn between a Christian and a Muslim.

No, it's not funny that I didn't mention something that has nothing at all to do with what I was talking about.

You're switching arguments every five seconds, it's getting ridiculous. Every time I talk about one thing you then throw in the Muslims killed loads of people. So what? Christians killed loads of people too. It doesn't tell me anything.

You're trying to tell me that what you're saying is "actual history" and yet you've provided no sources, you're picking and choosing facts and using them out of context and without much in the way of an argument that you're pushing. Instead it's just random stuff you're trying to use to say one thing now, and something different later.

True story.
What are you talking about? Are you that ignorant of history? Islam spread through war, terror, and conquest of other people's and lands. It all started in the 7th century and they haven't stopped since. The Crusades started as a response to purging Southern Europe from the Muslim invaders. So yes, Muslims drew first blood.

105414-004-7B3E5668.gif

th

The Muslim world

Empires map.

You want me to prove it?

True story.
What are you talking about? Are you that ignorant of history? Islam spread through war, terror, and conquest of other people's and lands. It all started in the 7th century and they haven't stopped since. The Crusades started as a response to purging Southern Europe from the Muslim invaders. So yes, Muslims drew first blood.

Did I say Islam didn't conquer through war? No, I did not.

Christianity also did this. Why do you think it's the largest religion in the world?

You're making assumptions, rather than reading what I've said.

I asked you to PROVE the Islam drew first blood. You didn't prove it, you merely told me. Meaningless.

Forum List

Back