Caption this Protest WallStreet Photo!

If it's not obvious to you,

wealth-pie.png

Isn't this supposed to be a fun/funny thread?

No need to get your panties stuck way up your twat dude.

Maybe you should have posted the list instead there mr. sensitive :lol:

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand four: Free college education.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

Oh that's a wholly endorsed list by the entire movement, I'm sure :lol:

You libs always pull this one, when your side is caught expressing what they really think.

"Oh that's just one guy, he doesn't speak for all of liberalism, blah blah blah."

Oh, those demands DON'T speak for the protestors? Really???????????

When you can show us a sign or a quote from any of those spoiled brats prrotesting at the moment that CONTRADICTS those demands, do let us know.

Until then, the sound bytes I heard on the radio thise morning fall right in line with those demands.

"We want our fair share."

"I lost my job and I want what's due to me."

Show me anyone that disagrees with those demands.

I won't hold my breathe waiting.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Isn't this supposed to be a fun/funny thread?

No need to get your panties stuck way up your twat dude.

Maybe you should have posted the list instead there mr. sensitive :lol:

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand four: Free college education.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home , home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

Where is the endorsed list, or are they just stupid with no purpose?
Oh, Bill Ayers, the terrorist and piece of shit, has posted it on his site.

Any surprise?

AntiCorporate_Protesters.jpg

My Caption? TYPICAL LIMOSINE LIBERAL HYPOCRITES!

Great example of why I always have a string of laughing smilies at the bottom of my posts. Because you can't help laughing at this rank stupidity. Yet, liberals always think they are the smartest people in the room. Seriously? I think it's drugs that causes this total obliviousness to reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
"I don't know what I want but I want it, now! And I am not going to take a shower until I get it!!!!" *stomping feet*

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great example of why I always have a string of laughing smilies at the bottom of my posts. Because you can't help laughing at this rank stupidity. Yet, liberals always think they are the smartest people in the room. Seriously? I think it's drugs that causes this total obliviousness to reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most lefties are smarter than most righties...this board is evidence of that...
Ummm...no, it's not. :lol:

Where is the endorsed list, or are they just stupid with no purpose?
Oh, Bill Ayers, the terrorist and piece of shit, has posted it on his site.

Any surprise?

Olberman even read them on the air.

But GT said they were not official. So maybe he should enlighten us, or shut up.

I could go both ways :eek:

When a Government corrupted by $$ funnels money upward, it is not "earned," dipshit.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EXACTLY. You just hit the nail on the head.

ROFL! Funnel money upward? To who? I'll tell you who! To Unions, like the Unions at GM. To GE who basically has a sweatheart deal with Obama. To the Banks, ditto!

Yet, I don't see you libs protesting that! Oh NO!

You protest the companies that Obama's policies have been seeking to put out of business like the oil companies, the coal (that Ohio needs to run on), and on and on.

So, why aren't they protesting the government? Why aren't they right now at the White House protesting Obama and his sweartheart deals with the unions and GE, or the Banks?

Why instead are they protesting everyone else who is just trying to stay in business under this current administration?

I'll tell you why. Because this is all Obama has left.

To try and incite his kook fringe base, because he has lost everyone else.

This isn't a protest. It's a campaign strategy. Too bad these DUMB KIDS haven't figured out they are being played like a violin.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Exactly! What I highlighted is exactly why these guys aren't the 99%, if they directed their angst at the right people (IE The legislature who passed the laws and the executive branch that asked for them) then you would find the teapartiers standing right along side them.
But the problem is, the term, 'workers', is so romantic a term to communists that they selectively ignore the ingrained and inherent corruption of unions.

Play you silly picture games all you want, Tea Party Wimp. We are not going away. We have seen the face of the enemy that is trying to put this nation back in the Gilded Age. The attack has been all on your side up to now.

Up to now. Now it is our turn. First the streets, then the voting booth. After that, laws and regulations that prevent the creation of an oligarchy. Laws that prevent vast profits on the health of the working american. A health care system such as we see in other nations that succeed in obtaining higher longevity and healthier children at half the cost per citizen. And cover all of their citizens.

A minimum wage that is a living wage. Laws that prevent the kind of meltdown that we saw in 2008. We had them on the books once. They were repealed, and we can see the results. Just as we will see the results in an environment once again poisoned by big corperations if the Teabaggers and the GOP succeed in terminating the EPA.

We want Free Trade on a level playing field. Free trade only with those nations that have equivelent environmental and labor laws. The idea is for them to come up to first world standards for their citizens, not for us to descend the third world standards for ours, no matter how much the Koch brothers desire that.

And we are going to have a say in the elections. Enough of the mindless repitition of the rants of an obese junkie, we want real science to have a say in policy.

When a Government corrupted by $$ funnels money upward, it is not "earned," dipshit.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EXACTLY. You just hit the nail on the head.

ROFL! Funnel money upward? To who? I'll tell you who! To Unions, like the Unions at GM. To GE who basically has a sweatheart deal with Obama. To the Banks, ditto!

Yet, I don't see you libs protesting that! Oh NO!

You protest the companies that Obama's policies have been seeking to put out of business like the oil companies, the coal (that Ohio needs to run on), and on and on.

So, why aren't they protesting the government? Why aren't they right now at the White House protesting Obama and his sweartheart deals with the unions and GE, or the Banks?
Why instead are they protesting everyone else who is just trying to stay in business under this current administration?

I'll tell you why. Because this is all Obama has left.

To try and incite his kook fringe base, because he has lost everyone else.

This isn't a protest. It's a campaign strategy. Too bad these DUMB KIDS haven't figured out they are being played like a violin.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Exactly! What I highlighted is exactly why these guys aren't the 99%, if they directed their angst at the right people (IE The legislature who passed the laws and the executive branch that asked for them) then you would find the teapartiers standing right along side them.

EXACTLY! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

If these guys were protesting who REALLY is responsible, the Obama admin, then the Tea Party would be standing right with them.

And the only way you would be able to tell the difference between the WallStreet Protestors and the Tea Party is:

The Tea Party picks up after themselves, instead of trashing the area.

We take showers daily.

We wear deoderant

And we wash our clothes!

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Someone donate some Dial Soap and some Right Guard to those Wall Street Protestors, PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

oh stfu, your posts are all canaards, tps. Seriously. You're not here to have a conversation, you're here for your self-gratifying fun-poking at people, and so it's frivolous to even fucking address you, really. You're worthless & you act like you're five years old.

The bank bail outs is one of the main things being protested. Why don't you try doing some research on that, and get back to me. A group symbolically took a $600 Billion check to the banks and tried to cash it, as a statement to that effect and as part of the movement. But ignore that they're protesting the bail-outs because it doesn't fit the picture that you're trying to paint.

I do agree that by D's and Unions trying to embrace the movement, that they're poisoning the well. But to sit there as though it's just some magically put together Campaign strategy by Obama and ignore the real issue: The Middle Class is losing its buying power and the Economy is crashing as a result, then unfortunately you're a part of the problem and I have no qualms about telling you that, at all.

Play you silly picture games all you want, Tea Party Wimp. We are not going away. We have seen the face of the enemy that is trying to put this nation back in the Gilded Age. The attack has been all on your side up to now.

Up to now. Now it is our turn. First the streets, then the voting booth. After that, laws and regulations that prevent the creation of an oligarchy. Laws that prevent vast profits on the health of the working american. A health care system such as we see in other nations that succeed in obtaining higher longevity and healthier children at half the cost per citizen. And cover all of their citizens.

A minimum wage that is a living wage. Laws that prevent the kind of meltdown that we saw in 2008. We had them on the books once. They were repealed, and we can see the results. Just as we will see the results in an environment once again poisoned by big corperations if the Teabaggers and the GOP succeed in terminating the EPA.

We want Free Trade on a level playing field. Free trade only with those nations that have equivelent environmental and labor laws. The idea is for them to come up to first world standards for their citizens, not for us to descend the third world standards for ours, no matter how much the Koch brothers desire that.

And we are going to have a say in the elections. Enough of the mindless repitition of the rants of an obese junkie, we want real science to have a say in policy.
:lmao: You wouldn't know 'real science' if it were a bus about to run you over.

Too funny.

In other words 25 plus percent unemployment.

Yes we are tired of your mindless repetition. The stimulus will kick in any day now right?

Hey GT!

I thought you said those demands from the Wall Street Protest were only by one guy and didn't represent all them.

I don't think Old Rocks got the memo!

ROFL!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In other words 25 plus percent unemployment.

Yes we are tired of your mindless repetition. The stimulus will kick in any day now right?

if we can eer get over the Bush recession

"We are tired of paying for this stuff with sex to people on Craigslist. We want it all for free."

24204_1284502674581_full.jpg

oh stfu, your posts are all canaards, tps. Seriously. You're not here to have a conversation, you're here for your self-gratifying fun-poking at people, and so it's frivolous to even fucking address you, really. You're worthless & you act like you're five years old.

The bank bail outs is one of the main things being protested. Why don't you try doing some research on that, and get back to me. A group symbolically took a $600 Billion check to the banks and tried to cash it, as a statement to that effect and as part of the movement. But ignore that they're protesting the bail-outs because it doesn't fit the picture that you're trying to paint.

I do agree that by D's and Unions trying to embrace the movement, that they're poisoning the well. But to sit there as though it's just some magically put together Campaign strategy by Obama and ignore the real issue: The Middle Class is losing its buying power and the Economy is crashing as a result, then unfortunately you're a part of the problem and I have no qualms about telling you that, at all.

Which is GT for saying, I'm right. He's furious than I'm right, and it's unfair that I'm right.

His side will "rise up" and make those who are right, sorry!

ROFL!

Read that crap above. And then he talks about canards!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back