car jacking in california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
only in California.

so...a young guy car-jacked a Mexican couple.

They caught up to his ass at 7-11 , abducted him, drove him out to the desert , tossed him in a hole, fired a gun next to his ear.

I think they're being charged with kidnapping and torture.

The motorcyclists who surround the car in Oakland and beat up the driver is reminiscent of the same incident back East.

These communist states that do not allow their residents to carry concealed handguns are setting them up for pack attacks like this.

only in California.

so...a young guy car-jacked a Mexican couple.

They caught up to his ass at 7-11 , abducted him, drove him out to the desert , tossed him in a hole, fired a gun next to his ear.

I think they're being charged with kidnapping and torture.

First, can you provide a link to the story please? If possible.

Second. I'm not sure of the full details of the story or the title "Only in California". We had a nurse in Ontario fall alseep while feeding a baby and the baby fell and fractured his skull. The hospital told the mother "everything was alright". she took precautions and the ultrasound revealed the fracture. If I said "only in Ontario" that wouldn't be totally accurate would it?

Well, its 5am here and I just work up, I hope that made my point :)

The motorcyclists who surround the car in Oakland and beat up the driver is reminiscent of the same incident back East.

These communist states that do not allow their residents to carry concealed handguns are setting them up for pack attacks like this.

Crossfire is the answer to all america's ills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back