Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

So basically, you think most racism is directed against white people.
That's the way it's been for a while now.
Really?

I'm pretty sure I've never experienced any racism towards me.
I don't mean to claim that on an individual basis, but if you look at the media, and the claims made by them, applying nothing but racist labels toward these protesters, and the politicians trying to stop it before it started, you can see why I say what I did. The media and the politicians would not dare do that to any black protest, and history stands behind me on that claim. Look back at Baltimore, blacks allowed to run wild and riot loot and burn for days. Look at Ferguson, blacks allowed to riot loot and burn for days. The media applied no racial label, or label of any kind other than referring to these viscous criminals as "protesters", and they as criminals, had no right to do what they did.

Would that be because of the past slave owners thang? Just to start, then decades of oppression by way of laws, or not.
Just whitey wink-wink rules when holding powers of many offices.
You are saying two wrongs make a right. Classic liberal twisted logic.

Nope. Just facts on how this is done.

TrumpBannon.png

I see the copy of Mein Kampf. You do realize the Koran makes it look like a children's book.

I also see the cocaine. Where is the artists source that says cocaine has anything to do with this? You believe propaganda. Do you even know what Bannon believes?

How do you know that's coke? Were you there?

You know who liked Mein Kampf and it was the only book he ever read?

Joe McCarthy.

I see the copy of Mein Kampf. You do realize the Koran makes it look like a children's book.

I also see the cocaine. Where is the artists source that says cocaine has anything to do with this? You believe propaganda. Do you even know what Bannon believes?

Joe McCarthy.

How does the cartoonist know is the question. As far as McCarthy it turned out he was right.

So we have the alt-right now doing what they've been saying they want to do, kill people. And the fake president Trump sides with the white supremacists and tries to give them cover by crapping out another false equivalency 'many sides' statement.

It's pretty difficult to hear his insistent insertion of "Many sides" (voice inflection up, and then repeated) .... "many sides") as anything but a sidestep around naming the instigators specifically, a wink to the vote base that David Duke (correctly) cited, telling them "don't worry guys, I'm not coming after you". Which is the same thing he did during the campaign when confronted with Duke's name yammering about "I don't know what you're even talking about, I know nothing" to studiously avoid criticizing that same base. Even after he had condemned Duke, by name, sixteen years before.

The omission is glaring especially coming from a guy who habitually goes out of his way to specify "when Mexico 'sends' its people" "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims" and and even the (Indiana) "judge is Mexican". No POTUS is required to make statements condemning the obvious, but when one makes a habit of condemning specific target groups that it serves him to target, even those in foreign lands, and then suddenly gets amnesia on his own turf, the absence of the usual pointed jab, is eloquent. Bigly.
ANTIFA and BLM were the instigators. He actually avoided calling them out.
No need for a fair trial or anything, right?

He may be mentally ill, under the influence; so far, 2nd degree is a break for him. He will get a fair trial, he has many supporters. I read their posts.

Joe McCarthy.

How does the cartoonist know is the question. As far as McCarthy it turned out he was right.

The cartoonist never said it was coke. You did.

Soooooo McCarthy was right to read Mein Kampf and nothing else?
Isn't that informative.

Joe McCarthy.

Isn't that informative.

What does it look like to you? Why deny the intent of the liars you hang with? McCarthy was right about the extensive infiltration of Communists in government and in other important institutions. Today's Democrats and unions prove that.

Why Neo-Nazis are Using the Detroit Red Wings Logo, Explained

And then you have the wtf moment. Even with the batshit weirdos of the alt-right.
Yahoo is your source... Jackie Crosby.... that left wing pundit that hasn't got a clue? Your basing your opinion using a left wing bigot as your source? LOL A thinkprogress hack...

Are these loser alt-right cowards using this logo?

If the information is correct the person typing it into an article has no bearing. Except in conservative whackjob bubble land.

So we have the alt-right now doing what they've been saying they want to do, kill people. And the fake president Trump sides with the white supremacists and tries to give them cover by crapping out another false equivalency 'many sides' statement.

It's pretty difficult to hear his insistent insertion of "Many sides" (voice inflection up, and then repeated) .... "many sides") as anything but a sidestep around naming the instigators specifically, a wink to the vote base that David Duke (correctly) cited, telling them "don't worry guys, I'm not coming after you". Which is the same thing he did during the campaign when confronted with Duke's name yammering about "I don't know what you're even talking about, I know nothing" to studiously avoid criticizing that same base. Even after he had condemned Duke, by name, sixteen years before.

The omission is glaring especially coming from a guy who habitually goes out of his way to specify "when Mexico 'sends' its people" "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims" and and even the (Indiana) "judge is Mexican". No POTUS is required to make statements condemning the obvious, but when one makes a habit of condemning specific target groups that it serves him to target, even those in foreign lands, and then suddenly gets amnesia on his own turf, the absence of the usual pointed jab, is eloquent. Bigly.
ANTIFA and BLM were the instigators. He actually avoided calling them out.

You're Good! Keep riding.

Why Neo-Nazis are Using the Detroit Red Wings Logo, Explained

And then you have the wtf moment. Even with the batshit weirdos of the alt-right.
Yahoo is your source... Jackie Crosby.... that left wing pundit that hasn't got a clue? Your basing your opinion using a left wing bigot as your source? LOL A thinkprogress hack...

Are these loser alt-right cowards using this logo?

If the information is correct the person typing it into an article has no bearing. Except in conservative whackjob bubble land.
giphy.gif

You're good! And Nice celebration.

Joe McCarthy.

Isn't that informative.
Was Obama forced to hang with Bill Ayres? Stop changing what I said to suit you, You couldn't be more dishonest.

Quick question for you people who said the white supremacists were "peacefully" protesting....................

If they were so "peaceful", then why did they show up at the protest with shields emblazoned with white supremacist insignias and sticks? Furthermore, what was that whole torch lighting the night before, it looked like something from the 50's KKK, or something that Hitler may have done.

upload_2017-8-13_14-54-20.png

LOL......

now this sums up the whole thing.. But they forgot the racist assholes in the city council that wanted to hide their racist history and created this by trying to remove history from view..

Quick question for you people who said the white supremacists were "peacefully" protesting....................

If they were so "peaceful", then why did they show up at the protest with shields emblazoned with white supremacist insignias and sticks? Furthermore, what was that whole torch lighting the night before, it looked like something from the 50's KKK, or something that Hitler may have done.
Why did the BLM protesters show up with baseball bats and helmets? were they peaceful... fucking hypocrite!

View attachment 143492

LOL......

now this sums up the whole thing.. But they forgot the racist assholes in the city council that wanted to hide their racist history and created this by trying to remove history from view..

Sorry you have no credibility after yesterday. You lied several times openly outside the Flamezone.
LOL...
Your funny... or at least you think you are... The man was arrested in an ANTIFA shirt... Now come this video that shows he was actually being assaulted prior to hitting the people who were assaulting him and his property..

This investigation is getting real now... and the information coming out is making you look real stupid...

Charlottesville Car hit with bat - Streamable

View attachment 143492

LOL......

Sorry you have no credibility after yesterday. You lied several times openly outside the Flamezone.
LOL...
Your funny... or at least you think you are... The man was arrested in an ANTIFA shirt... Now come this video that shows he was actually being assaulted prior to hitting the people who were assaulting him and his property..

This investigation is getting real now... and the information coming out is making you look real stupid...

Sure he was... he was photoed standing with his brother White Supremacists, and even told his mom he was going to a rally to support Donald Trump.

Seriously, why do you continue to lie? You are solidifying yourself as a troll.

View attachment 143492

LOL......

LOL...

Sure he was... he was photoed standing with his brother White Supremacists, and even told his mom he was going to a rally to support Donald Trump.

He did that long, long ago. I've been reading that racist POS's posts for ten years now.

One of the lowest.

View attachment 143492

LOL......

LOL...

He did that long, long ago. I've been reading that racist POS's posts for ten years now.

One of the lowest.

WOW.. You ignorant fascist/racist libs are all the same, mental midgets.. cant even see that your the problem..

This is about to blow up in your faces.... AGAIN...

View attachment 143492

LOL......

LOL...

One of the lowest.

WOW.. You ignorant fascist/racist libs are all the same, mental midgets.. cant even see that your the problem..

This is about to blow up in your faces.... AGAIN...
Is Billy Bob your name at Stormfront / Daily Stormer too?

Forum List

Back