Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

Trump Goons are out in the street Crushing cars into people and beating people as they Fly Swastikas and Confederate flags

‘Gotta go, gotta go!’: Black pastor bolts Joy Reid live interview as white nationalists attack fellow pastors
During a live-feed interview with MSNBC host Joy Reid, a black minister who was one of the counter-protesters at a white nationalist march in Charlottesville, Virginia suddenly had to bolt from the screen as her fellow pastors and other counter-protesters were attacked.
Leftist caused violence. Why the fuck is clergy even there? No place for them.
Reports indicate the clergy at the event were local religious leaders there to prevent violence and the white nationalist and supremacist were outsiders.
The VA governor shut them down even though the whiteys had a permit.
Antifa did not have permit.

They have incited violence at a peaceful protest because they are antifa terrorists who hate Bill of Rights.
The people behind this Policeman are all Trump People...Look at the Trump Thugs in all their Finery

DHC5M2TXsAA22qd.jpg:small

Follow
Aaron @Peekaso

Sometimes a photo says more than 1,000 words...and none of them are good about those behind this officer. #Charlottesville

1:15 PM - Aug 12, 2017 · Sterling Heights, MI
Then this guy has a limited vocabulary. I can think of plenty of good things one could say about this photo...
One obvious one being "Look at all those protesters, and still no fires, or looting!" That's just one of many. There's plenty there. One just has to be willing to admit it to themselves.

Yup, no violence in the hearts or actions of the Klan or Nazis, good point.

Oh good-----by now they know who did it-------RIGHT?

The lefties are crossing their fingers hoping it's a white supremacist guy as opposed to an Antifa idiot that took a wrong turn.

20090916_fingers_crossed_2743.jpg

could be some nut high on KETAMINE. I have no specific examples-----but that stuff----
as I have LEARNED-----is supposed to be mind-altering. People SEE stuff

Yes, you are correct, ketamine does have certain hallucinogenic effects, but it is also a VERY powerful sedative. Chances of them being able to drive there, run over all the people, and then try to escape while on ketamine are slime to none, and slim just left town.

Ketamine, sold under the brand name Ketalar among others, is a medication mainly used for starting and maintaining anesthesia.[4] It induces a trance-like state while providing pain relief, sedation, and memory loss.[5] Other uses include for chronic pain and for sedation in intensive care.[6][7] Heart function, breathing, and airway reflexes generally remain functional.[5] Effects typically begin within five minutes when given by injection with the main effects lasting up to 25 minutes.[3][4]

Common side effects include psychological reactions as the medication wears off.[8] These reactions may include agitation, confusion, or hallucinations.[4][8][9] Elevated blood pressure and muscle tremors are relatively common, while low blood pressure and a decrease in breathing are less so.[4][9] Spasms of the larynx may rarely occur.[4] Ketamine has been classified as an NMDA receptor antagonist but its mechanism was not well understood as of 2017.[10]

And, here is more about how it affects you when it is used recreationaly...................

Recreational
Main article: Recreational use of ketamine

Ketamine poured onto glass and left to dry
Ketamine use as a recreational drug has been implicated in deaths globally, with more than 90 deaths in England and Wales in the years of 2005-2013.[39] They include accidental poisonings, drownings, traffic accidents, and suicides.[39] The majority of deaths were among young people.[40] This has led to increased regulation (e.g., upgrading ketamine from a Class C to a Class B banned substance in the U.K.).[41]

Unlike the other well-known dissociatives phencyclidine (PCP) and dextromethorphan (DXM), ketamine is very short-acting. It takes effect within about 10 minutes,[42] while its hallucinogenic effects last 60 minutes when insufflated or injected and up to two hours when ingested orally.[43]

At anesthetic doses, under-dosaged from a medical point of view, ketamine produces a dissociative state, characterised by a sense of detachment from one's physical body and the external world which is known as depersonalization and derealization.[44] At sufficiently high doses, users may experience what is called the "K-hole", a state of extreme dissociation with visual and auditory hallucinations.[45] John C. Lilly, Marcia Moore and D. M. Turner (amongst others) have written extensively about their own entheogenic use of, and psychonautic experiences with ketamine.[46] Both Moore and Turner died prematurely (due to hypothermia and drowning respectively) during presumed unsupervised ketamine use.[47]

Ketamine - Wikipedia

The dissociative state that it produces would render you unable to drive or even walk. If you take a high enough dose to find the "k hole", you won't even move.

Saw a documentary on one of the learning channels about it.

Trump Goons are out in the street Crushing cars into people and beating people as they Fly Swastikas and Confederate flags

‘Gotta go, gotta go!’: Black pastor bolts Joy Reid live interview as white nationalists attack fellow pastors
During a live-feed interview with MSNBC host Joy Reid, a black minister who was one of the counter-protesters at a white nationalist march in Charlottesville, Virginia suddenly had to bolt from the screen as her fellow pastors and other counter-protesters were attacked.
Leftist caused violence. Why the fuck is clergy even there? No place for them.
Reports indicate the clergy at the event were local religious leaders there to prevent violence and the white nationalist and supremacist were outsiders.
The VA governor shut them down even though the whiteys had a permit.
Antifa did not have permit.

Permits are for shutting down protest and the voice of the people, I can see why folks would want to only offer that to certain folk.

So I just watched one of the other videos of the car plow. Chick is walking around commentating, and notices there are no police, and complains about it.

Anyone else think it's ironic that the Antifa/BLM crowd that hate police are complaining they weren't there?

The white supremacists got a permit and had police. Will Antifa learn from them?

They have incited violence at a peaceful protest because they are antifa terrorists who hate Bill of Rights.
The people behind this Policeman are all Trump People...Look at the Trump Thugs in all their Finery

Follow
Aaron @Peekaso

Sometimes a photo says more than 1,000 words...and none of them are good about those behind this officer. #Charlottesville

And people at BLM pro cop killing rallies are Obama voters.

So what?

They never call for OBama or any other Democratic Party leader to denounce BLM, Al Sharpton, etc., yet they think Trump is supposed to spend all day responding to every crank out there. lol what a bunch of frauds.

You know, when I saw the various videos, one thing kinda stands out............the driver couldn't see through the crowd, and apparently he didn't think that the 2 vehicles at the stop sign would be there. Why? Because he hit the car with enough force to buckle in the back of the vehicle and tear up his front end pretty good. Then, there was the quick way he backed out of there when he realized that going forward was no longer an option.

I've heard that they have caught him, but no verified reports yet. Still listening to the news. One of the main things that I want to happen today is for this idiot to be taken in by the cops ALIVE! We need to know who he's connected with, as well need to know if there are other attacks like this planned.

But, like I said, we should only deal in what we know right now, not what we think or wish was true. We need to wait until this idiot is caught to see what side they were on.

By the way...................this white supremacist demonstration has been mentioning their support of Trump quite a bit. Why hasn't Trump denounced them yet? He didn't say anything at his press conference that just happened.

Guess we're gonna have to wait for the tweet at 3:00 am.
He just denounced them, and denounced them during campaign you ignorant racist prick.

I watched his remarks this morning when he signed the veteran's bill, and he did not denounce the white supremacists.

Try again.

You know, when I saw the various videos, one thing kinda stands out............the driver couldn't see through the crowd, and apparently he didn't think that the 2 vehicles at the stop sign would be there. Why? Because he hit the car with enough force to buckle in the back of the vehicle and tear up his front end pretty good. Then, there was the quick way he backed out of there when he realized that going forward was no longer an option.

I've heard that they have caught him, but no verified reports yet. Still listening to the news. One of the main things that I want to happen today is for this idiot to be taken in by the cops ALIVE! We need to know who he's connected with, as well need to know if there are other attacks like this planned.

But, like I said, we should only deal in what we know right now, not what we think or wish was true. We need to wait until this idiot is caught to see what side they were on.

By the way...................this white supremacist demonstration has been mentioning their support of Trump quite a bit. Why hasn't Trump denounced them yet? He didn't say anything at his press conference that just happened.

He just denounced them, and denounced them during campaign you ignorant racist prick.

I watched his remarks this morning when he signed the veteran's bill, and he did not denounce the white supremacists.

Try again.
Yes he did...open up your biased ears.

Follow
Aaron @Peekaso

So what?

They never call for OBama or any other Democratic Party leader to denounce BLM, Al Sharpton, etc., yet they think Trump is supposed to spend all day responding to every crank out there. lol what a bunch of frauds.

The conservatives called REPEATEDLY for Obama to denounce BLM while he was in office. Remember the heat that conservatives gave Obama for talking about the black dude that was shot who he said could have been his son?

Follow
Aaron @Peekaso

So what?

The conservatives called REPEATEDLY for Obama to denounce BLM while he was in office. Remember the heat that conservatives gave Obama for talking about the black dude that was shot who he said could have been his son?
Obama was a racist.

Try again.

As much as the far left loves to talk about Trumps tweets..

Trump Tweets On Charlottesville Rally: 'No Place For This Kind Of Violence'

GOP Senator Does What Trump Refuses To Do And Denounces White Supremacist Hate Group

The GOP senator said the ideas spewed by the alt-right marchers "have no place in a civil society."…

Trump has condemned them, even your fake news covered it.

Trump condemns 'hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides' in Charlottesville - CNNPolitics

He may have condemned hatred and bigotry, but he has yet to condemn white supremacists. From your own link..............did you bother to read it?

President Donald Trump condemned hate "on many sides" in response to violent white nationalist protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, that have played out on national television Saturday.
"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said during a short statement. "It has been going on for a long time in our country -- not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. It has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America."

He did not mention white nationalists and the alt-right movement in his remarks.

Follow
Aaron @Peekaso

So what?

And he never did, and his AG provided protection for Black Panthers as well, among other wonderful 'unifying' activities. Do you have a point?

Forum List

Back