Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

You know, when I saw the various videos, one thing kinda stands out............the driver couldn't see through the crowd, and apparently he didn't think that the 2 vehicles at the stop sign would be there. Why? Because he hit the car with enough force to buckle in the back of the vehicle and tear up his front end pretty good. Then, there was the quick way he backed out of there when he realized that going forward was no longer an option.

I've heard that they have caught him, but no verified reports yet. Still listening to the news. One of the main things that I want to happen today is for this idiot to be taken in by the cops ALIVE! We need to know who he's connected with, as well need to know if there are other attacks like this planned.

But, like I said, we should only deal in what we know right now, not what we think or wish was true. We need to wait until this idiot is caught to see what side they were on.

By the way...................this white supremacist demonstration has been mentioning their support of Trump quite a bit. Why hasn't Trump denounced them yet? He didn't say anything at his press conference that just happened.

Guess we're gonna have to wait for the tweet at 3:00 am.
He just denounced them, and denounced them during campaign you ignorant racist prick.

Ya.. IT whined 'Everybody Hates'. Classy.

74d40ddcb07790e13e23e60fb41b1324334e4e6ad2a582885a50a4191e9f1bb7.jpg

They have incited violence at a peaceful protest because they are antifa terrorists who hate Bill of Rights.
The people behind this Policeman are all Trump People...Look at the Trump Thugs in all their Finery

DHC5M2TXsAA22qd.jpg:small

Follow
Aaron @Peekaso

Sometimes a photo says more than 1,000 words...and none of them are good about those behind this officer. #Charlottesville

1:15 PM - Aug 12, 2017 · Sterling Heights, MI

And people at BLM pro cop killing rallies are Obama voters.

So what?

They never call for OBama or any other Democratic Party leader to denounce BLM, Al Sharpton, etc., yet they think Trump is supposed to spend all day responding to every crank out there. lol what a bunch of frauds.

The conservatives called REPEATEDLY for Obama to denounce BLM while he was in office. Remember the heat that conservatives gave Obama for talking about the black dude that was shot who he said could have been his son?

And he never did, and his AG provided protection for Black Panthers as well, among other wonderful 'unifying' activities. Do you have a point?

And, he never apologized for his part in trying to railroad Zimmerman into prison for grins, either.

I believe what David Duke is saying

Duke said Saturday the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville is in line with Trump’s “promises.”

Just heard on the news that the driver is now under arrest. Expect a statement from the police in a couple of hours.

Again..................we need to wait and see what this dude is all about before slinging accusations against one side or the other.

Man..................I hate being the voice of reason.........................

Correct, reason is dormant as can be scene in the video which killed one and injured 19 others.

You know, when I saw the various videos, one thing kinda stands out............the driver couldn't see through the crowd, and apparently he didn't think that the 2 vehicles at the stop sign would be there. Why? Because he hit the car with enough force to buckle in the back of the vehicle and tear up his front end pretty good. Then, there was the quick way he backed out of there when he realized that going forward was no longer an option.

I've heard that they have caught him, but no verified reports yet. Still listening to the news. One of the main things that I want to happen today is for this idiot to be taken in by the cops ALIVE! We need to know who he's connected with, as well need to know if there are other attacks like this planned.

But, like I said, we should only deal in what we know right now, not what we think or wish was true. We need to wait until this idiot is caught to see what side they were on.

By the way...................this white supremacist demonstration has been mentioning their support of Trump quite a bit. Why hasn't Trump denounced them yet? He didn't say anything at his press conference that just happened.

He just denounced them, and denounced them during campaign you ignorant racist prick.

Sure he did, with a wink and a nod to neo fascists like you.

Wink and a nod. Lmfao. Who financed counter protesters?

Wink and a nod. Lmfao. Who financed counter protesters?

Oh their GOD SORORS could never do such things bahahahh

Forum List

Back