Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

nobody knows anything except that a car ran into a crowd......

Put your hatred on hold.

If this had happened in another country, you would be calling it terrorism.

This is domestic terrorism. Fascists were violent long before their scheduled start time and they escalated all day.
Still.....

Put your hatred on hold.

You know Si Modo, I'm thinking that you, Zander, myself and a couple of others on here who are saying to lets find out what actually happened are the only reasonable ones on this thread.

Hate to tell the rest of you, but police work and getting correct information and facts takes time. You can't just order it up instantly like you can with social media, you have to wait until the facts are sorted.

To project in one way or the other will only make you look stupid and ignorant if you are wrong.

Put your hatred on hold.

This is domestic terrorism. Fascists were violent long before their scheduled start time and they escalated all day.
Still.....

Put your hatred on hold.

You know Si Modo, I'm thinking that you, Zander, myself and a couple of others on here who are saying to lets find out what actually happened are the only reasonable ones on this thread.

Hate to tell the rest of you, but police work and getting correct information and facts takes time. You can't just order it up instantly like you can with social media, you have to wait until the facts are sorted.

To project in one way or the other will only make you look stupid and ignorant if you are wrong.
Yup.

They have incited violence at a peaceful protest because they are antifa terrorists who hate Bill of Rights.

Your'e insane! The First Amendment was spat upon by the white thug(s) who committed murder today.
They have freedom of assembly and speech. Counter protesters showed up to incite violence ...well, they got it.

You support murder and attempted murder when citizens exercise their right to free speech and expression, when you disagree with their message. That makes you a )&*&^#$&%&^*$

No one is supporting murder. Antifa showed up as per their globalist masters' demand and like morons choose to "protest" on random streets not blocked off by police. It's hard to find sympathy for people that protest on public roads when they haven't cleared it with local police. But that is what Antifa is all about, lawlessness and chaos. You reap what you sow.
And...you just said "no one is supporting murder"....................

Well on that I may be wrong. Clearly there are Antifa and media types that support murder, on camera especially. More coverage for them and ad revenue.

Put your hatred on hold.

Still.....

Put your hatred on hold.

Yup.

Okay...............we're starting to agree again................and you know that we never agree................................

(don't take this the wrong way, but...............)

Hey, Si Moron..................quit agreeing with me, you're making me break out in hives!

Okay...............we're starting to agree again................and you know that we never agree................................

(don't take this the wrong way, but...............)

Hey, Si Moron..................quit agreeing with me, you're making me break out in hives!
:lol: I forgot about Si moron....

Be very afraid.

So much for CONSPIRACY

upload_2017-8-12_14-37-26.png

Seems like the right doesn't care that a murder was committed today - in the name of fascism and nazis.

That makes that dead person an American hero. Same with the 19 injured as well as those who fought the domestic terrorists.

Seems like the right doesn't care that a murder was committed today - in the name of fascism and nazis.

That makes that dead person an American hero. Same with the 19 injured as well as those who fought the domestic terrorists.
You have no clue as to what actually happened, you make up some crap and sling it. It may be a murder but no one has said yet. So, please stop lying!

Last edited:
Your'e insane! The First Amendment was spat upon by the white thug(s) who committed murder today.
They have freedom of assembly and speech. Counter protesters showed up to incite violence ...well, they got it.

You support murder and attempted murder when citizens exercise their right to free speech and expression, when you disagree with their message. That makes you a )&*&^#$&%&^*$

No one is supporting murder. Antifa showed up as per their globalist masters' demand and like morons choose to "protest" on random streets not blocked off by police. It's hard to find sympathy for people that protest on public roads when they haven't cleared it with local police. But that is what Antifa is all about, lawlessness and chaos. You reap what you sow.

Well on that I may be wrong. Clearly there are Antifa and media types that support murder, on camera especially. More coverage for them and ad revenue.

theHawk

Link?

See it here:

Car strikes counter-protesters at Va. white supremacist rally

Several people have been injured after a car plowed into a crowd of counter-protesters marching against a “pro-white” rally Saturday in Charlottesville, Va., witnesses said.

Video of the terrifying moment shows at least one person being tossed into the air as the silver Dodge Charger mowed into the crowd.

“Yeah, it was intentional,” said witness Dan Miller. “About 40 miles an hour, hit about 15-20 people, crashed into the two cars in front of it, and then backed up and sped away while cops were standing on the side of the road and didn’t do anything.”

The reports are confused on whether this was BLM-ANTIFA Nazi running down the other Nazis, or the other Nazis running down the BLM-ANTIFA Nazis.

Too many fucking Nazis either way.

Oh, and which ever side did it, it was an act of terrorism just like the Muzzie Beasts keep pulling in Europe. The perp needs to be put to death as a terrorist.

Put your hatred on hold.

Still.....

Put your hatred on hold.

I like your posting style and thoughtful approach a lot. OTOH, I've been watching this all day. The fascists/nazis were attacking peaceful protesters all day. They started very early this morning, even though their starting time was noon local time.

The white, shaved head driver pushed two other cars into the patriotic counter group and then backed up into more of them. It was a long way from where the fascists/nazis were.

The injured count is up to 35 now.

theHawk

Link?

CNN - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

I like your posting style and thoughtful approach a lot. OTOH, I've been watching this all day. The fascists/nazis were attacking peaceful protesters all day. They started very early this morning, even though their starting time was noon local time.

The white, shaved head driver pushed two other cars into the patriotic counter group and then backed up into more of them. It was a long way from where the fascists/nazis were.

Link to this additional information.

Link to this additional information.
d7a.jpg

Put your hatred on hold.

Still.....

Put your hatred on hold.

Yep, 1 dead and 35 injured. Some are in critical condition, so there may be more dead at a later time. Thank you for your comments on my posting style. Most of the time, I like to be rational, but sometimes, I'm willing to roll in the mud and be as stupid as the rest of them.

But, like I said, going on just looks, or location, you can't really assume what happened for sure, but yeah, it looks like this was a white supremacist that was making an attack against anti white supremacist protesters.

Police news conference will be in a couple of hours, we'll know better by then.

Besides...................projecting about what someone may or may not have been thinking, doing or what group they belong to is kinda useless. It's not going to make the attacker change their minds about why they did what they did, nor is projecting going to bring back the dead person or heal those who were injured.

All projection can do without facts is just incite more divide.

Forum List

Back