Cardi B's new rap song.........and we wonder why society is so fucked up

Does this make the country worse that has a president that thinks diplomacy is calling people names?

Trump has called people worse names than this.
This has nothing to do with Trump but you brought him into the conversation. Get some help.

The argument was things like this bring the country down..........this is said by those that accept as bad out of the president. She is nothing. Trump is the president.
The topic is not Trump. My goodness you're stupid.

So this applies only when it's a black rapper?

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.

Does this make the country worse that has a president that thinks diplomacy is calling people names?

This has nothing to do with Trump but you brought him into the conversation. Get some help.

The argument was things like this bring the country down..........this is said by those that accept as bad out of the president. She is nothing. Trump is the president.

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.
Topic is not Trump. You have TDS

Instuments are where the musical inspiration comes from.
i guess we'll leave it there.
I've only studied, wrote, recorded and performed music my entire life. What do I know?
Once again I lave you with your ignorance.
TTFN
Youre the ignorant one. I have little faith in your song writing skills. Paul McCartney on the other hand is one of the greatest song writers ever and he disagrees with you. His inspiration comes from playing the instrument. He doesnt even write the lyrics until after the music is mostly written.

"If I was to sit down and write a song, now, I'd use my usual method: I'd either sit down with a guitar or at the piano and just look for melodies, chord shapes, musical phrases, some words, a thought just to get started with."

Topic is not Trump. You have TDS

Facts are a hurtful thing.

Unfortunately those artists are being dominated handily by the rap "artists" who get most of the attention and airplay today.
In fact rap outsells the entire Rock genre.
Music should not be about sales or airplay or even The Grammys.
Music is art. It should have never fallen into the hands of greedy businessmen whose only goal is a marketable product from which they can make a ton of profit.
Thats capitalism for ya. Fortunately there are some of us who until recently supported artists who are worth supporting. Not by buying their music, but by going to shows.

"Music is art"

Which is certainly not what this trash is that this ho and her types put out.

And just think folks, pigs like this get rich off the backs of white people. Way to go you fucking idiots!

Intro: Cardi B, Al “T” McLaran & Megan Thee Stallion]
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)

I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

a lot of them are like that---
JayZ was like that--and Obama LOVED his songs!!!!! the ex- BLACK POTUS loves that shit

And just think folks, pigs like this get rich off the backs of white people. Way to go you fucking idiots!

Whores in this house

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Hop on top, I wanna ride

Black culture is a mess.
and self destructive and destructive

Whores in this house

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Hop on top, I wanna ride

What do you expect. She is a whore.

And this isn't all blacks either or all their culture any more than Eminem represents white culture.
.....but black culture has FOUR times the murders/crime and low graduation rates/etc ..so something is different

If you are looking for someone to blame, start with MTV and the RIAA. They have changed what the music industry is. Its gone from having to produce good music to looking good and being a marketable product. For profit only. The good news is there is still lots of great music out there. You just need to look for it. With a few exceptions I don't like most pop music produced these days. I have never listened to Cardi B and probably never will. I like Lady Gaga. She is extremely talented. The beauty of music is there is something for everyone.

If you are looking for someone to blame, start with MTV and the RIAA. They have changed what the music industry is. Its gone from having to produce good music to looking good and being a marketable product. For profit only. The good news is there is still lots of great music out there. You just need to look for it. With a few exceptions I don't like most pop music produced these days. I have never listened to Cardi B and probably never will. I like Lady Gaga. She is extremely talented. The beauty of music is there is something for everyone.
Here's a novel idea, blame the person who does it.

To think Mick Jagger wasn’t allowed to sing “Let’s spend the night together” on The Ed Sullivan show back in the 60’s. Times have changed. Wonder how long it took her to come up with those inspiring lyrics. LOL

Like I always tell kids these days, “No I’m not an old fart, you’re music really does suck”.
A lot of the youngers know it, too. They get force-fed the garbage like is referenced in the OP and then start listening to the older stuff.
I bet that Cardi B "song" has a range of no more than 4 notes. It's a really sad commentary on American pop music. The lyrics literally could be replaced by farting sounds and sound about the same.

Oh, I do declare!!

Excuse me while I clutch my pearls and faint onto this here couch....

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
Her lyrics are uninspired horseshit. She is corny as fuck.
and yet, she is a multi-million dollar music artist....so this tells me society doesn't much care about your belief that our best music days were when Pantera was a thing or when you had Dokken posters on your wall...

We have always bitched and complained about music --- Cardi is just singing about what women have been doing for centuries, using their pussy to get what they want from men.....

View attachment 374486
1. German society chose hitler--I guess no should've cared?
2. kids have no idea about real life
3. blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
commit crime at higher rates
graduate at lower rates
and THE problem is!!!!!!!!!!! IS!!!!!!!!!!! IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = blacks having kids/sex before they are financially or mentally ready !!!
----sex IS the ROOT cause of the blacks HUGE problems

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
as usual --with all the subjects---you can't and won't refute the facts
No need to refute a racist like yourself, you have been trying to refute your insecurities your whole life.....work on that first
STILL you blacks have no argument!! hahahahahahha
you just babble crap

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
as usual --with all the subjects---you can't and won't refute the facts
No need to refute a racist like yourself, you have been trying to refute your insecurities your whole life.....work on that first
You filth babble on and on the same tired bullshit day in and out.

The voice can be classified as an instrument as well. ;)
Absolutely! Saying the instrument is where music is created is like saying the idea for a novel comes from the authors pencil.
Quit being an idiot. Plinking away at a piano until you come up with something IS drawing inspiration from the instrument. "Let it be" never becomes a song without the existence of Paul's piano in the room at the time.

Forum List

Back