🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cardona shows his racist genes.....again

I've always maintained that student loans should be able to be discharged through the bankruptcy process with each case litigated through the courts.....Not some .gov blanket amnesty.

If the .gov takes issue with that the they need to get out of the student loan business and let the free market decide who gets a college loan based strictly on merit and the ability to pay back the loan.

If colleges think that a young man or woman is all that they can dip into their endowment and give them a free ride.

I'm not going to try to speak to the plaintiff's malady/ability to pay as that is what the bankruptcy courts are supposed to decide on.

Biden admin is appealing the decision and I am not surprised. Government wants you indebted to them. This way they can control you with false campaign promises and sucker you in to voting for them.

Biden admin is appealing the decision and I am not surprised. Government wants you indebted to them. This way they can control you with false campaign promises and sucker you in to voting for them.
I think they pulled the appeal.....Yeah, they did.

Editor's Note: On Friday, the Education Department announced it will be withdrawing its appeal of Wolfson's case and told Insider that "any borrower in an adversary bankruptcy proceeding can request and receive a stay on their proceedings."

Editor's Note: On Friday, the Education Department announced it will be withdrawing its appeal of Wolfson's case and told Insider that "any borrower in an adversary bankruptcy proceeding can request and receive a stay on their proceedings."
Terrible PR look. The story must have blown up on social media.

That's complete bullshit
Request to stay it should simply be dismissed with no prejudice.
Well it looks like the Democrats are no different than the Republicans when it comes to using instruments of debt.

Forum List

Back