Carjacking suspect shot dead by man with concealed weapon

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Regressive criminal champions will hate this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A carjacking suspect was shot and killed by a man who had a concealed weapon on him in Milwaukee on Monday, officials said.

The Milwaukee Police Department said in a news release the 21-year-old suspect was shot after he attempted to carjack a 24-year-old man around 5:50 a.m. near the Milwaukee MachineTool Corporation...

Carjacking suspect shot dead by man with concealed weapon in Wisconsin, police say

Last edited:
-----------------------------------------------------------
A carjacking suspect was shot and killed by a man who had a concealed weapon on him in Milwaukee on Monday, officials said.

The Milwaukee Police Department said in a news release the 21-year-old suspect was shot after he attempted to carjack a 24-year-old man around 5:50 a.m. near the Milwaukee MachineTool Corporation...

Carjacking suspect shot dead by man with concealed weapon in Wisconsin, police say

Excellent and self defence at it's finest, the 24 year old protecting himself and his vehicle.

Where was he concealing his assault rifle?

Doesn't matter. What matters is the criminal is dead and the would be victim is not dead. This angers you doesn't it?

Doesn't matter. What matters is the criminal is dead and the would be victim is not dead. This angers you doesn't it?
Of course not. Now was this guy wearing a big backpack? A trenchcoat? I just have to know how he was able to conceal carry that assault rifle.

QUOTE) in a different car jacking this week a gun carry bystander witnessed the jacking rode in to be the hero, shot the victim in the head, the bad guys jumped in the victims car & rode off, Mr hero picked up his shell casing & ran away.

QUOTE) in a different car jacking this week a gun carry bystander witnessed the jacking rode in to be the hero, shot the victim in the head, the bad guys jumped in the victims car & rode off, Mr hero picked up his shell casing & ran away.
That's great!

Of course not. Now was this guy wearing a big backpack? A trenchcoat? I just have to know how he was able to conceal carry that assault rifle.
No the AR-15 he had was invisible.

Damn. I hope the bad guys don’t get their hands on that tech.

Forget handguns and AR's for self defense.... the probable Dem. Candidate for President 2020 has this sage advice...

Forget handguns and AR's for self defense.... the probable Dem. Candidate for President 2020 has this sage advice...

I sure hope he runs.

I sure hope he runs.

Really I don't think it matters who the Democrats run at this time.

I hope I don't have to eat those words, but at this time, ehh.... :dunno:

Forum List

Back