Carly Fiorina Quips To Dog: 'President Obama Ate One Of Your Cousins' Uh, what?

It's really obvious tigerred wishes she was a white woman.

Give it up. You're stuck the way you are just like the rest of us.

lol

image001.png
I'd be worried too, I heard white women will be there....we already know what they do with poor defenselessly horses!!
images

Ewwww stop posting that stuff

Stop hating on my president!!
Letter to Mrs Obama from a Marine.
It sickens me that I have to take time to write you this letter. I am a Marine who doesn’t recognize color because every color has lived and died for you. You live in a free country to blame your life on the color of another man’s skin. All colors have given their lives for an educated woman to have the freedom to be so ignorant. I don’t blame black people for the ignorance that comes from your mouth.

I love all colors because I love all that God creates. I don’t have to like you to love you because we can’t always like the ones we love. Just because I don’t like you today doesn’t mean I can’t like you tomorrow. I don’t like you or your husband today because of what you’re doing to this country. Isn’t it funny how the truth always reveals itself in time. You and your husband never showed this side of yourselves in 2008 before he was elected.

You both live better than 99% of the people in this world because of this country. You said that you are for the first time proud to be an American. Well, I will tell you that most of us are ashamed of you. You and your husband have become millionaires off the people of this country, but demonstrate very little appreciation for all that we give. White, black, brown or indifferent millions have fought and died for you to have the freedom to say the ignorant things you say.

You are educated, but clearly have very little common sense. You blame past generations of Americans for the troubles of a few. Stop blaming white people for your misery and take a look at yourself in the mirror. We are responsible for our own happiness and misery. The KKK is ignorance wrapped in a sheet while the Black panthers are raised on ignorance and hate. No different from the teaching of Islam thinking their race is better than all other men.

God is love and creates every color to include everyone’s skin. To truly love God is to love all that He loves. For that I love each of you and pray that we all start taking responsibility for our own damned sins.
Martin Luther King had a dream that we would all live in the promise land. He is not remembered for being black. He is remembered for the love, and character he had within his heart. If you don’t like this country get on that plane and never come back. I will stay here and love all Americans, regardless of skin. I will love the beauty of what God created and stand tall with my American friends. Not because of their color but for the character and love they carry within. This country doesn’t owe you anymore than it owes me.

So many have thanked me for my service and I will always be grateful. I pray that one day you and your husband might cause me to be grateful for yours. You will never be remembered as the First Lady of Color but soon forgotten after you leave the White House. You nor your husband shall ever divide us. I wish you no harm, but pray you will take your troubles to a land you no longer hate. Hate shall come and go but His love shall last forever.
Cool fake letter, bro.

I'd be worried too, I heard white women will be there....we already know what they do with poor defenselessly horses!!
images

It sickens me that I have to take time to write you this letter. I am a Marine who doesn’t recognize color because every color has lived and died for you. You live in a free country to blame your life on the color of another man’s skin. All colors have given their lives for an educated woman to have the freedom to be so ignorant. I don’t blame black people for the ignorance that comes from your mouth.

I love all colors because I love all that God creates. I don’t have to like you to love you because we can’t always like the ones we love. Just because I don’t like you today doesn’t mean I can’t like you tomorrow. I don’t like you or your husband today because of what you’re doing to this country. Isn’t it funny how the truth always reveals itself in time. You and your husband never showed this side of yourselves in 2008 before he was elected.

You both live better than 99% of the people in this world because of this country. You said that you are for the first time proud to be an American. Well, I will tell you that most of us are ashamed of you. You and your husband have become millionaires off the people of this country, but demonstrate very little appreciation for all that we give. White, black, brown or indifferent millions have fought and died for you to have the freedom to say the ignorant things you say.

You are educated, but clearly have very little common sense. You blame past generations of Americans for the troubles of a few. Stop blaming white people for your misery and take a look at yourself in the mirror. We are responsible for our own happiness and misery. The KKK is ignorance wrapped in a sheet while the Black panthers are raised on ignorance and hate. No different from the teaching of Islam thinking their race is better than all other men.

God is love and creates every color to include everyone’s skin. To truly love God is to love all that He loves. For that I love each of you and pray that we all start taking responsibility for our own damned sins.
Martin Luther King had a dream that we would all live in the promise land. He is not remembered for being black. He is remembered for the love, and character he had within his heart. If you don’t like this country get on that plane and never come back. I will stay here and love all Americans, regardless of skin. I will love the beauty of what God created and stand tall with my American friends. Not because of their color but for the character and love they carry within. This country doesn’t owe you anymore than it owes me.

So many have thanked me for my service and I will always be grateful. I pray that one day you and your husband might cause me to be grateful for yours. You will never be remembered as the First Lady of Color but soon forgotten after you leave the White House. You nor your husband shall ever divide us. I wish you no harm, but pray you will take your troubles to a land you no longer hate. Hate shall come and go but His love shall last forever.
Cool fake letter, bro.
Believe what you will, letter pretty much nails it.

images

Cool fake letter, bro.
Believe what you will, letter pretty much nails it.

It's not fake, here is the letter and a vid of the author. Sock puppet is shot down in flames :)

Letter to Michelle Obama... Finally a Marine tells it like it is!

lol

Not only does she wish she were a white woman, she wishes she were a white woman with a black man!

I guess it is what passes for humor among republicans

And of course your white ass do, eh? Child, surly you got some black chillin's running around the hood, go fetch em, fo some cop shoot em

GFY ya racist old bish. Sit there talking about how people want to look like you? Please

Yaw so fuckin jealous of us, its sickening and hard to believe, but its true.....Com'on, a 90 year old black woman ages without wrinkles, you bitches wrinkle after 23...:banana:

LMAO Jealous of some huge thing with an ass as wide as Arizona? Half of you can't walk, you waddle....with a gazzilion little dependents in tow
View attachment 57001....like this?:dig:

Yeah, the ones that can't get a decent white guy go black...we joke about them

If that bs, makes you and those who joke with you, feel better, than by all means keep up the bs....but you and the whole world knows....its ww perusing black men for reasons of best, bested, better.....wm are too superficial and think a pair of huge tits and blonde hair and a stick, constitutes a woman's worth.....and women like Hiedi Plumn and other predominate white mops know this...and believe me, they can find a white man. On the other hand, black men get what the white man can't and don't want.

lol

Not only does she wish she were a white woman, she wishes she were a white woman with a black man!

When I was a little girl, I'm almost 60 and playing with my white Barbies, of course I was fantasing about having straight long hair and a pretty face and white skin...??? All little girls of color go through that phase...but we grow up!! Nothing and I mean nothing about white mops is exciting, appealing or desirable...save for white skin, which is what bm prefer these days. I work with enough of yaw seeing just how old you become after 20 and nothing is appealing about that, nothing. I'm almost 60 and I still get asked for by ID, that's how fuckin good my black ass looks and that is fact!! I have a man, a big strong beautiful black man in my life who adores and worships me.....why then would I dare venture into wanting to be a ww, who wants what I got? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....Number one reason ww turn to black men....cause white men dump you bitches after you start aging and a nigga will f*** you to the grave!!

lol

If you think about what you just said...you'd know its the other way around....when me and my black man are out, its ww trying to come onto my black man, not visa versa...CAUSE YAWS SOME DESPERATELY SEEKING DARK MEAT VULTURES....lolololol

GFY ya racist old bish. Sit there talking about how people want to look like you? Please

Yaw so fuckin jealous of us, its sickening and hard to believe, but its true.....Com'on, a 90 year old black woman ages without wrinkles, you bitches wrinkle after 23...:banana:

LMAO Jealous of some huge thing with an ass as wide as Arizona? Half of you can't walk, you waddle....with a gazzilion little dependents in tow
View attachment 57001....like this?:dig:

LOLOL...violation? You diggin yourself into a hole? LOLOLOLOLOL

I'm toying with you....careful I might drop the hammer :)
Sassy, I've been called out for so many violations, child you gotta get in line wit da rest of em

Hey, Carly......I can take any body and I mean anybody on the planetbut hating on the brother Obama...anybody, but you, a white woman. No race on the planet, salivates more, chases after them more and slaves more.... for delicious dark chocolate, ie black males.....than you, Miss white america!! So please, you wanna make jokes....how about the one with you running for president after destroying a major Fortune 100 company and taking the largest buy out in US history as a severance package...now that's some funny shit!!:afro::afro:
The biggest joke lying ghetto rat is in office right now. Remember, black muslims enslaved blacks and sold them.
\
Yeah, yeah, yeah and the KKK just expanded its membership to armless muslims!!

Hey, Carly......I can take any body and I mean anybody on the planetbut hating on the brother Obama...anybody, but you, a white woman. No race on the planet, salivates more, chases after them more and slaves more.... for delicious dark chocolate, ie black males.....than you, Miss white america!! So please, you wanna make jokes....how about the one with you running for president after destroying a major Fortune 100 company and taking the largest buy out in US history as a severance package...now that's some funny shit!!:afro::afro:
The biggest joke lying ghetto rat is in office right now. Remember, black muslims enslaved blacks and sold them.
\
Yeah, yeah, yeah and the KKK just expanded its membership to armless muslims!!
And you are a retarded ghetto rat.

Forum List

Back