Carly Fiorina's Post 9/11 Speech in Praise of Islam Resurfaces

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
I do like that she has the hypocrisy to question Trump!

Christian Headlines.com ^ |
Two weeks after 9/11, on September 26, 2001, Carly Fiorina gave a speech, "Technology, Business and Our Way of Life: What's Next," in which she tied courage, leadership, heroes, and “the questions of life and death” to business leaders learning from one of the greatest civilizations to ever exist: Islamic civilization. Her claims evidence her exceptional ineptitude or blatant, galling, willful deceit....you may disagree.....LOLOLOL!

fiorina-hp-america.jpg

I do like that she has the hypocrisy to question Trump!

Christian Headlines.com ^ |
Two weeks after 9/11, on September 26, 2001, Carly Fiorina gave a speech, "Technology, Business and Our Way of Life: What's Next," in which she tied courage, leadership, heroes, and “the questions of life and death” to business leaders learning from one of the greatest civilizations to ever exist: Islamic civilization. Her claims evidence her exceptional ineptitude or blatant, galling, willful deceit....you may disagree.....LOLOLOL!

fiorina-hp-america.jpg

I don't know much about her but she seems the real deal. Her bringing Compaq into the HP fold was essential to the survival of the company long term. She seems a hard as nails bitch who would happily kick the liberals top death!! ...love it!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back