Carson is the Palin of this presidential primary.....$$$$$$$$$$$$

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ben there done that Carson, knows damn well he's not gonna win, knows damn well the GOP ain't supporting no nigga, so why is this lunatic still hangin in there?

Two reasons, he likes the limelight, even from a dimly lit candle and like Palin, he loves that PAC money that dwindles in ever so often. LOLOLO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Banned
Had he been a Governor, Congressman, or Senator, he would be prime material for a running mate.
Yeah and if Grandma had balls, we'd call her grandpa! He was a clueless idiot that made black people look even dumber...the guys a political moron!~!

I don't think so at all. Carson comes across far more genuine than Palin.

I don't think so at all. Carson comes across far more genuine than Palin.

Oh I think Palin is "genuine" and Carson is surprising unintelligent. But that's not what I got from the OP.

Just now, I heard that he is telling his supporters that 'its just beginning'.

For most of the Clown Car Candidates, its more about selling books and getting future speaking dates.

78b48b7e7175a99d23c81577b4daded6.jpg

Tsk, tsk, tsk.....

Sorry. libs, through your attack on Carson you just admitted your racism.

Enjoy!

Bullshit.

Wouldn't matter his color. He's not bright and not qualified.

Its YOUR racism to believe that his color is what matters.

Ben there done that Carson, knows damn well he's not gonna win, knows damn well the GOP ain't supporting no nigga, so why is this lunatic still hangin in there?

Two reasons, he likes the limelight, even from a dimly lit candle and like Palin, he loves that PAC money that dwindles in ever so often. LOLOLO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey bitch.....Ben Carson isn't a "nigga". He's a black man.

Second....you say the GOP won't support him...but then say he's getting all this massive $$$...from the same people you way won't support him. God damn I knew you were a dumb one...but you're getting worse.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.....

Sorry. libs, through your attack on Carson you just admitted your racism.

Enjoy!

Bullshit.

Nope. When we didn't like Obamas policies yall said it was racism. But now you all don't like Carson....so...you're racist. And Carson is 100% black, not 50% like Obama.

You don't get it both ways ya racists.

I see you all decided from now on...it's only rich white people for your nominess.

Had he been a Governor, Congressman, or Senator, he would be prime material for a running mate.
Yeah and if Grandma had balls, we'd call her grandpa! He was a clueless idiot that made black people look even dumber...the guys a political moron!~!

So he came from dirt poor ghettos in Detroit....and worked his way to being a rich famous brain surgeon. And you say he made black people look dumber???? If anything...he made your usual checklist of excuses look silly.

Oh I think Palin is "genuine" and Carson is surprising unintelligent. But that's not what I got from the OP.
Just now, I heard that he is telling his supporters that 'its just beginning'.
For most of the Clown Car Candidates, its more about selling books and getting future speaking dates.

78b48b7e7175a99d23c81577b4daded6.jpg
Yeah, tell it Ludley. Any idiot can successfully separate conjoined twins.
Fucking racist trash.

[
Bullshit.

Racism coupled with denial!

Why you'd make a really GREAT Obama Supreme Court nominee. You can get a free application online if you can figure out how to do it.

The risk seems to be an acceptable range.

Forum List

Back