Carson Takes the Lead!

So, Rain Man Carson is now the man! I'm waiting for the Trump meltdown. Funny...

lol

"rain man"??
this is what the racist Left calls a BLACK BRAIN SURGEON????

Trump needs to insult black people! That would put him back on top.

Trump or Carson , take your pick . They will be eaten alive when the general election fight gets going .

They are rookies to the game ! Hillary will humiliate them .!

my very attractive little sister couldnt be happier. and to think I doubted her in the first few months telling her that Bens Chances were slim.

Any poll that does not have Trump in the lead is Bogus!!

Trump is a winner. Everyone knows that. That poll is a sign that the Leftwing media and the GOP establishment are in league to take down Trump.

Trump does not lose. Remember that!!

Interesting but not really relevant at this point if he is leading the field with just a couple of weeks before the first primary vote then it could be.

Any poll that does not have Trump in the lead is Bogus!!

Trump is a winner. Everyone knows that. That poll is a sign that the Leftwing media and the GOP establishment are in league to take down Trump.

Trump does not lose. Remember that!!

same thing Trump says.

LMAO

Trump hit his zenith about 3 weeks ago. What you've got to understand is that the polling is behind the news by a degree or so. The only thing that changed was that the plans announced at the beginning of the season and in September and earlier this month are now sinking in; people are realizing Trump has no plan that would work (much less pass Congress). And the polling reflects that.

Forum List

Back