Carter Page on Wikipedia: Would you renew surveillance on this guy?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Carter Page - Wikipedia

OF COURSE YOU WOULD! The man is a slimy little weasel. He is the gum on the bottom of my shoe. He is the last sheet of toilet paper in Putin's toilet. The man is a walking, talking sewage field.

An American businessman who was trying to establish trade with Russia? I have no problem with that. We have things they want, they have things we want.

Breaking News: The Cold War is over.

Carter Page - Wikipedia

OF COURSE YOU WOULD! The man is a slimy little weasel. He is the gum on the bottom of my shoe. He is the last sheet of toilet paper in Putin's toilet. The man is a walking, talking sewage field.

Amen!

jeff-sessions-met-with-russian-spy-lied-carter-page-met-18593303.png

The thing is that these types of mobsters and thugs are the only people Trump has ever surrounded himself with. It would have worked out fine for him except he decided to involve the nation in his crimes by running for President.

even he was surprised that there were enough stupid people in this country for him to win.

Civil liberties are up for sale as far as the left is concerned apparently

I, unlike you, have read the flimsy memo. What a crock of shit. I expect both the Dems and the FBI to come out with a point for point rebuttal in the next couple days.

We all know what this is about. This is to get rid of, trump appointee, Rosenstein so that the next appointed stooge can fire, remove, or limit Mueller. This President is doing more damage to this country than any adversarial attack. He is a Liar and a Criminal. Then he gets his little stooges, like Nunes, to do his dirty work. The Senate Repubs are adults and need to stand up and say this is all BS.

I have changed my mind. Mueller certainly could indict this Felon.

Forum List

Back