🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carter Page: Trump administration's Achilles Heel

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Fear not, Carter Page is not the only possible traitorous Trump [former] adviser....there are others like Flynn, Manafort, etc.

However, Carter is the weakest link, and if he survives (literally) to begin testifying under oath before congressional intelligence committees and intelligence agencies, to save his sorry ass.......the Trump administration will be mired in perpetual scandals..........But, unlike other scandals (like financial kickbacks, breaking into the opposition headquarters, arming Contras, etc.) THIS type of collusion with America's fiercest enemy, Russia, borders on treason.

Trump is somewhat "correct"; The only way to divert the increasing scrutiny on his screw ups, may indeed "justify" his wanting to start a war.

Trump campaign adviser Carter Page targeted by Russian spies ...

Now Ex-Trump Campaign Aide Carter Page 'Can't Deny' He Met With ...

Carter Page, former Trump campaign adviser: I 'do not deny' talking ...

Russian Spy Met Trump Adviser Carter Page and Thought He Was an ...

Trump Adviser's Visit to Moscow Got the F.B.I.'s Attention - The New ...

Sure sure, "this time" you'll get Trump for "colluding" with the Russians.

You people are beyond delusional.

Carter Page, General Flynn, and Paul Manafoort are the threats to Trump's continuation as president.

Carter Page, General Flynn, and Paul Manafoort are the threats to Trump's continuation as president.

Don't forget Jeff Sessions, Roger Stone, Jared Kushner and Erik Prince...all had contact with Russians that they conveniently forgot to mention.

Do you think the Russians have one of those blinky forget things like in Men in Black?

Don't forget Jeff Sessions, Roger Stone, Jared Kushner and Erik Prince...all had contact with Russians that they conveniently forgot to mention.

Do you think the Russians have one of those blinky forget things like in Men in Black?

You're correct....i did NOT mean just Carter Page.....i just meant that this moron IS the weakest link.

Well you know I am still waiting for Bush and Obama to be impeached, and I guess now I will wait until Trump leave office in 2025 before he is impeached...

I know you're old as demented as fuck, but even you must realize you conjure up at least 100 anti-Trump conspiracy theories on a daily basis.

......and its ONLY been 92 days.....Just wait........LOL

So far it's been three months of you claiming the same stupid shit and you have nothing so eight months is your new goal?

My goal is to see Trump impeached or resigning....A date, is beyond me....But, stay tuned......This is fun.

So far it's been three months of you claiming the same stupid shit and you have nothing so eight months is your new goal?

My goal is to see Trump impeached or resigning....A date, is beyond me....But, stay tuned......This is fun.
Soo, I can expect more of your retarded in the future with no chance of it ever becoming a thing. Got it. Go on out there and entertain yourself and I will reply to entertain myself at your expense. You're right. This should be fun.

Forum List

Back