Carter Was Tough Competition, But Obama Proclaimed Worst President by a Mile

In a new Quinnipiac University Poll, :) It is from 2014. And Obama come out as number 4 of the 12 presidents since WWII as the best president.

weatherman really does not grasp numbers or context well.
yep, there he is again, the fake republican strikes again.

In a new Quinnipiac University Poll, :) It is from 2014. And Obama come out as number 4 of the 12 presidents since WWII as the best president.

I am more GOP than you, obuckyo, any day of the week

What did I say that was not true?
sorry bro...you're as republican as chuck schumer......now go protest someone having a meal.

sorry bro...you're as republican as chuck schumer......now go protest someone having a meal.
You hate America. You hate goodness. You are not a republican, just a fraud.

The data said Obama was the 4th best president, and you have trouble with understanding data. That is your problem.

The data said Obama was the 4th best president, and you have trouble with understanding data. That is your problem.
LOL, starkey with another whopper......this guy is hilarious.....I love exposing him in every post.

LOL, starkey with another whopper......this guy is hilarious.....I love exposing him in every post.
You can keep revealing your retardo-ism, or you can read the data. You are so easy to out, podjo.

The article clearly states among best presidents that Obama rates fourth since Eisenhower.

Having lived through both, I'd say Carter was a wise Statesman when compared to Obama the Busboy.

:lol:

Did you actually read the OP, or just the title?

Oh, I read it. Irrelevant. My opinion of both remains the same with or without.

Too bad Jimmy wasn't married to a lesbo, got his dicked sucked by a Joo and lied about it. He'd be uhmerkin heero like Bill and Hitleree. Or a clown with a hat who based his foreign policy on the advice of an ass~trologist. His pappy wasn't famous either.
Poor guy. Just peanut farming and aiding the poor people of the world. A real low life !

Forum List

Back