Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

Remind me who did that for the last four

You mean like they did with Obama? For 8 friggin' years?
Really? Remind me off the rape allegations against any Obama nominee? Perhaps you can show us when the Republican House voted to impeach Obama on fake charges? Or perhaps the special investigation into some charge of obstruction or getting help from a foreign entity?

Because Obama did noth9ing wrong. Trump did.

Learn the difference between "nothing wrong" and "nothing I will ever, ever, EVER criticize him for."

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

Really? Remind me off the rape allegations against any Obama nominee? Perhaps you can show us when the Republican House voted to impeach Obama on fake charges? Or perhaps the special investigation into some charge of obstruction or getting help from a foreign entity?

Really? What did he do? Since every claim against him was proven false.

Every claim was proven true. Trump attempted to pressure a foreign country to investigate a political rival. Giuliani was doing that even before the call.

Every claim was proven true. Trump attempted to pressure a foreign country to investigate a political rival. Giuliani was doing that even before the call.
It is the presidents job to ensure that crimes be investigated----------and specifically with Ukraine there is a treaty regarding when a crime affects both the US and them...the president is required to request that the Ukraine investigate the crime.

Biden extorted the Urkainians and bragged about it. There is no doubt about his guilt, weather he ran against Trump or not--Trump and the ukraine are required to investigate and prosecute the criminal.

"Every claim was proven true . . . because I wanted to believe them, so that's proof!!!" Uh huh.

Wait a sec...

First, the democrat operatives with press passes have spent the last several months creating the narrative that we may not know for certain the election outcome for weeks because of the mail-in balloting cheating, now one of their honchos is supposedly concerned that the waters will be muddied with ballot counting continuing over a span of weeks?

View attachment 401065

you gonna cry like a baby dog bigly in just 3 weeks...

1602711382113.png
1602711424959.png

less people voted for obama in 2012 than 2008 and obama lost North Carolina

Wait a sec...

First, the democrat operatives with press passes have spent the last several months creating the narrative that we may not know for certain the election outcome for weeks because of the mail-in balloting cheating, now one of their honchos is supposedly concerned that the waters will be muddied with ballot counting continuing over a span of weeks?

View attachment 401065

View attachment 401600View attachment 401601

If we are, YOU won't know about it, because you're going to skulk away with your tail between your legs after Dementia Joe loses.

Wait a sec...

View attachment 401065

View attachment 401600View attachment 401601
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other....I dropped out 20 years ago.

Meanwhile, you crackpots can't figure out which janky half-baked narrative that you want to push.

dumbass.jpg

The Donald's supporters should play it cool.

It will be interesting to see how Trumps loyal supporters react.
The MAGA crowd will follow him to the ends of the earth. But how will GOP leaders react?
Will they stand by him regardless of how ridiculous his claims or will they cut their losses and deny all connections to him?

The answer is right in front of you idiot, and you don't even see it!
Trump's SCOTUS nominee is killing it! :auiqs.jpg:
Very true

Looks like she will be Trumps last gasp.

Republicans have won this battle and have a 6-3 Conservative court

Democrats are preparing to win the war.
Republicans are preparing to win the war with a 6-3 Conservative court, as we saw in 2000.

LOL you idiot none of that was true and the House never even attempted to prove it true. God you TDS morons are SICK as hell.

The MAGA crowd will follow him to the ends of the earth. But how will GOP leaders react?
Will they stand by him regardless of how ridiculous his claims or will they cut their losses and deny all connections to him?

Very true

Republicans are preparing to win the war with a 6-3 Conservative court, as we saw in 2000.

:boohoo: :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
This is called a string quartet.

Very true

If Trump uses that 6-3 Court to claim a massive election defeat is a victory, there will be a revolution

Very true

If Trump uses that 6-3 Court to claim a massive election defeat is a victory, there will be a revolution

Throwing your pussy hat at someone, does not make for a revolution.... :auiqs.jpg: .

James Carville is very wrong.

The polls aren't even closed on the west coast at 10:30 eastern time. That's 7:30 western. We don't have polls here but the official time voting ends is 8pm Pacific Time.

We won't know that night who won.

We may not know for weeks. Especially if trump has his way. He wants the courts to decide our election. Not the people.

We have just short of 3 weeks to go. We will see what happens.
What Carville is likely referring to is PA and FL – if Biden wins those two states, along with the Clinton states in the Midwest from 2016, where Biden has comfortable leads, we’ll know the outcome before midnight in the East.

No, the polls won’t have closed in the Mountain and Pacific states by that time, but there are no swing/tossup states in that part of the country – save perhaps AZ; but with PA and FL going to Biden, it won’t matter whether Trump wins AZ or not.

That won’t be the case if Biden loses both PA and FL. However – we’ll have to wait for AZ; if Biden wins AZ in that scenario he’ll become president with 270 ECVs.

The polls aren't even closed on the west coast at 10:30 eastern time. That's 7:30 western. We don't have polls here but the official time voting ends is 8pm Pacific Time.

We may not know for weeks. Especially if trump has his way. He wants the courts to decide our election. Not the people.

What Carville is likely referring to is PA and FL – if Biden wins those two states, along with the Clinton states in the Midwest from 2016, where Biden has comfortable leads, we’ll know the outcome before midnight in the East.

No, the polls won’t have closed in the Mountain and Pacific states by that time, but there are no swing/tossup states in that part of the country – save perhaps AZ; but with PA and FL going to Biden, it won’t matter whether Trump wins AZ or not.

That won’t be the case if Biden loses both PA and FL. However – we’ll have to wait for AZ; if Biden wins AZ in that scenario he’ll become president with 270 ECVs.
Agree

Declaring PA and Fl early will end it.
I hear PA doesn’t count mail ins till election day
May take a while

Agree

Declaring PA and Fl early will end it.
I hear PA doesn’t count mail ins till election day
May take a while

Cheating always delays a final outcome.

Very true

No, there won’t.

Americans will accept it like they did in 2000 and 2016.

And the American people will have only themselves to blame.

During the 50-year period between 1969 and 2019 Democrats controlled the WH for only 20 of those years; Democratic presidents made only four Supreme Court appointments, one of whom is gone, soon to be replaced by a Republican president.

Elections matter – the people must suffer the consequences of the bad government they’re ultimately responsible for.

Here's hoping, but that's a little tough to imagine.

Aren't there several states that can't start counting mail-ins and drop-offs until election day?
Your buddies on the left have already "secured" enough votes im sure no?

Forum List

Back