Cascade of GOP senators acknowledging Joe Biden won

Sen Blunt: “We've now gone through the constitutional process and the electors have voted, so there's a president elect.”

Sen Capito: “It certainly looks that way...it's time to turn the page and begin a new administration.”

Sen Ernst: “I know for Iowans it’s disappointing, but the process is what it is and the constitution will be followed.”

Sen Thune: “At some point you have to face the music. And I think once the electoral college settles the issue today, it's time for everybody to move on."

Sen Cornyn: “I think (Biden is) president-elect subject to whatever additional litigation is ongoing. I'm not aware of any.”

Sen Graham: “Yeah it’s a very, very narrow path for the president. I don't see how it gets there from here, given what the Supreme Court did.”

Sen Portman: “...the Electoral College vote today makes clear that Joe Biden is now President-Elect.”

Sen Braun: “The Electoral College has cast their votes and selected Joe Biden...Legislatures (and courts) have not found enough evidence of voter fraud to overturn the results.”

LINK
Wait! I thought you thought all Rs were afraid of the orange menace. What changed?
Reality of Biden's landslide win. They still won't dare say anything against Dear Leader.

Leftists simply can't comprehend that conservatives aren't a hive mind.

Where the fuck do you see anything here about "leftists" or "conservatives"?
Synthia, a leftist, really expects USMB conservatives to say, "Oh, all those GOP congresscritters say Biden won? Well, I'd better agree with them!"

Get it now, or do I need to bust out the crayons, boy?

Poor Dave. Knows he's trapped and walked right into it.

Funny that Lady Lindsey is still weaseling. "Narrow path"

BWAHAHAHAHA

Synthia, a leftist, really expects USMB conservatives to say, "Oh, all those GOP congresscritters say Biden won? Well, I'd better agree with them!"

Nah, everyone knows that the USMB conservative hive mind is still in denial.

Oh, look...yet another leftist that can't comprehend what's right before his eyes.

You're no smarter than the country bumpkin who visited a zoo, and upon seeing a giraffe for the first time, declared, "There ain't no such animal!"

Poor Dave. Knows he's trapped and walked right into it.
I guess I need to bust out the crayons.

On second thought, you'd just eat them.

Oh, look...yet another leftist that can't comprehend what's right before his eyes.

You're no smarter than the country bumpkin who visited a zoo, and upon seeing a giraffe for the first time, declared, "There ain't no such animal!"

Is he related to the nimrod who, upon seeing a presidential election for the umpteenth time, declared "there's no such winner" without a single shred of evidence?

Is he related to the nimrod who, upon seeing a presidential election for the umpteenth time, declared "there's no such winner" without a single shred of evidence?
Stop trying to deflect from your intellectual failure. Even when you're the only person in the room, you're not the smartest guy in the room.

Stop trying to deflect from your intellectual failure. Even when you're the only person in the room, you're not the smartest guy in the room.

Funny how you're the only one who ever brings that up.

Poor Dave feels inadequate. Kind of explains the radical hand surgery.

Oh, good Gaea. You're simply SCREAMING for validation. Pathetic.

Unless one of their own wins.
Yeah, not really. But thanks for playing. As a consolation prize, you get a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat!
Trump announced he was president on 9 November and we never saw you dispute it.
I'm not satisfied with the way the election was run. Even if Trump had conceded, I'd not have been satisfied.

Unless one of their own wins.
Yeah, not really. But thanks for playing. As a consolation prize, you get a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat!
Trump announced he was president on 9 November and we never saw you dispute it.
I'm not satisfied with the way the election was run. Even if Trump had conceded, I'd not have been satisfied.
Elections are not in existence to make you satisfied.

Oh, good Gaea. You're simply SCREAMING for validation. Pathetic.

I don' need no steenking validation. YOU do.

And it's sad.

Sen Blunt: “We've now gone through the constitutional process and the electors have voted, so there's a president elect.”

Sen Capito: “It certainly looks that way...it's time to turn the page and begin a new administration.”

Sen Ernst: “I know for Iowans it’s disappointing, but the process is what it is and the constitution will be followed.”

Sen Thune: “At some point you have to face the music. And I think once the electoral college settles the issue today, it's time for everybody to move on."

Sen Cornyn: “I think (Biden is) president-elect subject to whatever additional litigation is ongoing. I'm not aware of any.”

Sen Graham: “Yeah it’s a very, very narrow path for the president. I don't see how it gets there from here, given what the Supreme Court did.”

Sen Portman: “...the Electoral College vote today makes clear that Joe Biden is now President-Elect.”

Sen Braun: “The Electoral College has cast their votes and selected Joe Biden...Legislatures (and courts) have not found enough evidence of voter fraud to overturn the results.”

LINK

Well I sure hope so, this is getting boring, I only hope for the best politicaly wise for Joe, play it smart and be a boring president.

Forum List

Back