Cassidy Hutchinsons Claims About Trump Fighting To Go To The Capitol Confirmed By Multiple Witnesses

Back up that second claim, GG! That's the Democrat's game...not the GOP! Quite frankly...I don't believe you.

From the one in Michigan..

Unlike a courtroom, however, no one who testified was required to swear an oath. While the practice is uncommon during Michigan legislative committee hearings, lawmakers are allowed to swear in witnesses - although an attempt by Rep. Darrin Camilleri, D-Brownstown, to swear Giuliani in at the beginning of the hearing was ruled out of order by Committee Chair Matt Hall, R-Marshall.

Unlike a courtroom, however, no one who testified was required to swear an oath. While the practice is uncommon during Michigan legislative committee hearings, lawmakers are allowed to swear in witnesses - although an attempt by Rep. Darrin Camilleri, D-Brownstown, to swear Giuliani in at the beginning of the hearing was ruled out of order by Committee Chair Matt Hall, R-Marshall.
Your own cite notes that the practice of swearing in of witnesses is "uncommon" during Michigan legislative committee hearings!

As for your claim that Democrats were not allowed to cross examine witnesses? Your cite also accuses the Republican chairman of "gaveling" down Democrats...which tells me that Democrats were in fact being allowed to ask questions! You can't gavel down someone if they aren't speaking! My question would be at what point was that gavel being employed and why?

Your own cite notes that the practice of swearing in of witnesses is "uncommon" during Michigan legislative committee hearings!

Yep. What is your point? I showed they were not sworn in, and you then pretend I did not.

Why did I even bother?

As for your claim that Democrats were not allowed to cross examine witnesses? Your cite also accuses the Republican chairman of "gaveling" down Democrats...which tells me that Democrats were in fact being allowed to ask questions! You can't gavel down someone if they aren't speaking! My question would be at what point was that gavel being employed and why?

Yes, they tried to ask questions and they got gaveled down.

There are videos of all these on YouTube, knock yourself out. I watched them live, I am not going to do so again.

Yep. What is your point? I showed they were not sworn in, and you then pretend I did not.

Why did I even bother?
My "point" is that it's actually unusual for witnesses to be sworn in for committee hearings in Michigan! You seem to be trying to claim that this was something done by a GOP majority. It's not. That's how committee hearings are conducted there.

Give me one example so I can see for myself. You brought them up.

I am done jumping through hoops for you. I have given you what you asked for. I have lead you to pond, whether you drink or not is totally up to you.

Have a great evening.

The Establishment fear Trump more than cancer, or, simply having to make good decisions for their constituents.

Cheneys donors are getting those daily quotes to their iphones and one keeps reappearing "a fool and his money are soon parted"...
trump is cancer....

Oh by the way....those agents who denied Hutchinson's claim...instead of running to testify to the J6 committee have lawyered up. They are just a couple more trump liars.

trump is cancer....

Oh by the way....those agents who denied Hutchinson's claim...instead of running to testify to the J6 committee have lawyered up. They are just a couple more trump liars.
More shit. They can’t “run to testify “. They have to be called. Your cowardly committee won’t do that. You’re just another sheep spewing the party line.

On June 28, former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson gave what was, until then, some of the most shocking testimony of the Jan. 6 hearings.

For her courage, Hutchinson was roundly attacked in right wing circles. Multiple news sources—including the Washington Post, New York Times, and broadcast networks—claimed that anonymous sources had informed them that members of the Secret Service were ready to testify that Hutchinson’s claims were false, and there was no altercation inside the presidential limousine. Both Trump and Trump supporters in Congress made Hutchinson the target of claims that she was a liar, with Trump claiming that Hutchinson was just upset that she had been turned down for a job at Mar-a-Lago because “no one wants her.”

One bright day in the middle of the night, Trump and the Secret Service set out to fight.

Back to back they faced each other, drew their sword and shot one another.

A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and got those two dead boys.

And if you don't believe this story is true... ask the blind man...he saw it too.

On June 28, former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson gave what was, until then, some of the most shocking testimony of the Jan. 6 hearings.

For her courage, Hutchinson was roundly attacked in right wing circles. Multiple news sources—including the Washington Post, New York Times, and broadcast networks—claimed that anonymous sources had informed them that members of the Secret Service were ready to testify that Hutchinson’s claims were false, and there was no altercation inside the presidential limousine. Both Trump and Trump supporters in Congress made Hutchinson the target of claims that she was a liar, with Trump claiming that Hutchinson was just upset that she had been turned down for a job at Mar-a-Lago because “no one wants her.”

Let's believe her and the others that have come forward to testify under oath rather than the world's biggest liar.

Forum List

Back