Cat Lovers Thread

original.jpg

animals_beautiful_sweet_funny_cute_cats_picture-24.jpg

This is what my little guy looked like when he was a baby.

Have you got a grownup picture of him?

This time last year. I was involved with fostering tiny kittens abandoned by or parted from their mothers. The bottle feeding was the best.
It would be really hard to give them up when the foster period was over. I'm at work now and don't have a photo of my little guy with me. He's been gone for about 5 years now. I don't have any cats now. Can't do it--I travel a lot. For example, I'll be traveling for a couple months later in the year.

animals_beautiful_sweet_funny_cute_cats_picture-24.jpg

This is what my little guy looked like when he was a baby.

Have you got a grownup picture of him?

This time last year. I was involved with fostering tiny kittens abandoned by or parted from their mothers. The bottle feeding was the best.
It would be really hard to give them up when the foster period was over. I'm at work now and don't have a photo of my little guy with me. He's been gone for about 5 years now. I don't have any cats now. Can't do it--I travel a lot. For example, I'll be traveling for a couple months later in the year.

That happened to my daughter. I was helping her out. But when it came to it, she couldn't give them up. So now she has six, including three originals of her own. She says she can't do fostering again. It's too emotionally overwhelming.

I've had a dynasty of cats in my life. But as I travel too, and am gone for long periods at a time, I don't have any any more.

Forum List

Back