Cat Lovers Thread

LOL....uh oh.

original

Actually, I think it has to be a her because it's a calico. Right?

That's true, the majority of calicos are girls, but there are some rare cases of male calicos.

Q. Is it true that male cats can’t be calico and female cats can’t be orange tabbies?

A. Not true in either case. But male calicos are rare: Only one out of every 3,000 calico cats is male, according to a study by the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Missouri.

Are There Male Calico Cats

well i am pissed with all 3 of my cats...why you ask....i have mice....they are getting into the drawer where i keep my testing supplies...seems they like blood used test strips.....so hubby and i try the sonic noise makers no luck.....so we set traps....or he does....with peanut butter they got the bait ...so this morning i find that have eaten a roll of tums i tossed in the drawer...

well i am pissed with all 3 of my cats...why you ask....i have mice....they are getting into the drawer where i keep my testing supplies...seems they like blood used test strips.....so hubby and i try the sonic noise makers no luck.....so we set traps....or he does....with peanut butter they got the bait ...so this morning i find that have eaten a roll of tums i tossed in the drawer...

Get some of those gummy candies...."dots" or maybe gummy bears....and cut them, use them in the traps instead of cheese or peanut butter, works all the time.

There is a plastic mouse trap that makes it very hard to get the peanut butter without setting the trap off. I have rarely missed with these, though regular traps rarely work on the mice I have tried to get.

Forum List

Back