🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Catholic Bishop claims Tim Kaine can't be pro-life and "pro-abortion"

You guys seem to think that by making abortion illegal, you are criminalizing the woman that is having an abortion. You are not. You are criminalizing the person doing the abortion. The woman who is having it would not be disincentivized in the least if abortions were illegal.

You're criminalizing both actually...

Nope. The woman having the abortion has never been guilty of breaking the law.

Even Trump had to back off of that position when he flipflopped 4 or 5 times and finally said that there should be no punishment for the woman.

The punishment can't be avoided...for those that do it and condone it.

You guys seem to think that by making abortion illegal, you are criminalizing the woman that is having an abortion. You are not. You are criminalizing the person doing the abortion. The woman who is having it would not be disincentivized in the least if abortions were illegal.

Even Trump had to back off of that position when he flipflopped 4 or 5 times and finally said that there should be no punishment for the woman.
Only person that pays any penalty in an abortion is the innocent baby… fact

Why not?

Actually Kaine is pro-life personally but pro-choice as it relates to government and the law.

What's wrong with that?

Catholic Bishop to Hillary VP Pick Tim Kaine: You Can't be Catholic and Pro-Abortion | LifeNews.com
'Pro-life' is an invented term designed to give proponents the moral high ground and demonise opponents.

Pro choice is a term designed to give proponents an excuse to murder the most innocent of all
'Murder' is an inaccurate word used for emotional impact.

Cease playing word salad, fool

Many fewer women would have abortions if there were no where to go to have them.

Oh, I guess this is where you bring up back alley (black market) abortions. Since they would be illegal, law enforcement would be involved. Break the law at your own risk!

For the third time today, I will remind readers that before 1973, doctors performed D&C's instead of abortions. Same thing under a different name. When I was in high school, I knew of not one single girl who did not abort a fetus she did not want, just because abortions were illegal.

Abortion has been legal since 1973, but by golly, the Right is going to keep fighting settled law. Some day, they may even give up trying to repeal Medicare! After all, they did finally accept Social Security! i told my daughter that some time in her lifetime, they may accept ACA! Gay marriage will probably have to wait another 100 years, before they accept that.

The Right! Proudly marching backwards for 125 years!

The second amendment is settled law as well... yet many on the left assault that daily as "outdated".

I'm not taking derailment bait today, Soggy

It isn't derailment bait bub. To state that abortion is settled law (which it is, I agree) and a such is untouchable is fine, but don't get pissy when I point out that many attack settled law, which the 2nd amendment really is as it is actually in the Constitution, is a fair statement.

Well, then, by all means, start the 7,493rd thread on the 2nd amendment and the definition of a well regulated militia.
Buy more guns and ammo... It's an absolute right and the best of American things to do

false.

Well, then why do we arrest drug users? We should just arrest dealers.
It's because ladies don't have the mental capacity to make decisions for themselves.
They should just stay home, be pretty for their husbands, keep house and prepare meals for their families and let the men in the government decide on things.

Why not?

Actually Kaine is pro-life personally but pro-choice as it relates to government and the law.

What's wrong with that?

Catholic Bishop to Hillary VP Pick Tim Kaine: You Can't be Catholic and Pro-Abortion | LifeNews.com
'Pro-life' is an invented term designed to give proponents the moral high ground and demonise opponents.

Pro choice is a term designed to give proponents an excuse to murder the most innocent of all
Not only an excuse...but a blindfold to the truth of who else is involved in that "choice".

It should be none of the federal government's business…

false.

Because you say so means nothing...Pajama Boy

It's because ladies don't have the mental capacity to make decisions for themselves.
They should just stay home, be pretty for their husbands, keep house and prepare meals for their families and let the men in the government decide on things.
Are you insulting Muslims… LOL

Many fewer women would have abortions if there were no where to go to have them.

Oh, I guess this is where you bring up back alley (black market) abortions. Since they would be illegal, law enforcement would be involved. Break the law at your own risk!

For the third time today, I will remind readers that before 1973, doctors performed D&C's instead of abortions. Same thing under a different name. When I was in high school, I knew of not one single girl who did not abort a fetus she did not want, just because abortions were illegal.
Well, I guess there was no need for the Roe vs. Wade supreme court decision. An abortion under another name is just as sweet.

Why not?

What's wrong with that?

Stop parroting talking points and think for yourself, tool.

Why not?

What's wrong with that?

Not only an excuse...but a blindfold to the truth of who else is involved in that "choice".

There is nothing so vile and disgusting as anyone supporting abortion...Satan's work

Why not?

What's wrong with that?

Well, it's kind of like saying he is against rape but doesn't beleive it should be against the law. Or perhaps he is personally against bank robbery, but it shouldn't be against the law for others to do it. See how that works?

No it's not like that because abortion by its nature is nothing like rape.

Why not?

What's wrong with that?

Stop parroting talking points and think for yourself, tool.

LOL Look at you ....thinking you matter to me? AHAHAHAHAHA

Why not?

What's wrong with that?

Killing… Murder one in the same when used against the innocent

false.

Because you say so means nothing...Pajama Boy

Let me put it another way. I knew girls and women who had abortions from 1960 to 1973. My best guess is that I personally knew about 20-25 of them who had illegal abortion in those years. Not one of them was involved with any abortionist who was prosecuted.

That's just dumb.

Forum List

Back