Catholic Bishops Oppose Compromise on Birth-Control

If a national healthcare system is to keep Health care in check, then how do you explain this little "problem" regarding England's national Health Care system? Oops

Health Squeeze: UK's free health care under threat - Washington Times

The British system has been verging on collapse for quite some time. The Conservatives keep trying to get a grip of it and, naturally, their idiotic Labor Party scream like banshees about it.

You know, it is funny but these arguments seem to be circular. Chances are, just like our government is broke, England's healthcare system is broken because of the global economic collapse, which I should remind you the GOP created.

And the answer? Like here in America, the rich need to start chipping in their fair share in England. I know you think they pay more than their fair share, but that is simply not true. Not only should we in America roll back the Bush tax breaks, we should also eliminate the Reagan tax breaks.

Its not just in Wisconsin or the 99%ers all over the country. Its the middle class in France and Greece and Syria and Egypt. Everywhere people are waking up to the oppression. And we aren't buying it that its because of social security, medicare, unions or fanny may.

The multinational robber barons have waged class warfare on the middle class.

And the funny thing, it must have also hurt you. Do you have a 401K or a home? Then the GOP's policies hurt you too. Will nothing wake you up?

Damn Bobo, I can't imagine what it would be like to be as dependent as you are. I'm thinking you were breast-fed well past puberty...

Do you even realize that less than 35% of the government budget comes from the individual income tax? Our problem is overspending, and people like you are wringing the tit DRY!!

If a national healthcare system is to keep Health care in check, then how do you explain this little "problem" regarding England's national Health Care system? Oops

The British system has been verging on collapse for quite some time. The Conservatives keep trying to get a grip of it and, naturally, their idiotic Labor Party scream like banshees about it.

You know, it is funny but these arguments seem to be circular. Chances are, just like our government is broke, England's healthcare system is broken because of the global economic collapse, which I should remind you the GOP created.

And the answer? Like here in America, the rich need to start chipping in their fair share in England. I know you think they pay more than their fair share, but that is simply not true. Not only should we in America roll back the Bush tax breaks, we should also eliminate the Reagan tax breaks.

Its not just in Wisconsin or the 99%ers all over the country. Its the middle class in France and Greece and Syria and Egypt. Everywhere people are waking up to the oppression. And we aren't buying it that its because of social security, medicare, unions or fanny may.

And the funny thing, it must have also hurt you. Do you have a 401K or a home? Then the GOP's policies hurt you too. Will nothing wake you up?

Liberals answers to everything, send all the money to elitist politicians, and let them decide what is fair and who gets what:cuckoo:

And any righty that says poor people who can't afford to have kids should not have sex can go fuck themselves. Look at Africa. We see when people have nothing, they fuck more, not less. Nothing else to do.

I think republicans love the idea of poor people because they can exploit them in so many ways. Their cheap labor and fight their wars.

Are all of your statements, full of shit like this one?

What do you expect? It's sealybobo for gosh sakes. :lol:

I mean the desire to have so many children comes from so many dying, not over-sexed people with nothing to do.

This has nothing to do with the war, or the pedophiles in any church. It has to do with basic first amendment rights. But you are too stupid to understand that. Either that or your hatred for the church blinds you.

And no I am not catholic.....
Well, it kind of does.

What if Catholics claimed pedophilia was part of their religion?

then they'd be praying in jail

fail

The British Healthcare system was on life support long before the global economic collapse... which, despite your insistence was not caused by the GOP.... even a fucking idiot could work that out... but happily, we have international economists to rely on and they have provided vast amounts of research based opinion on the causes (note: more than one) of the collapse. Not one mention of the GOP in any of them. I know - because I have read and written about the results.

I have investments, and I have a home - with a reasonable mortgage which I can afford. I'm fine financially.... but I am smart with my money. If you weren't, don't come crying to me about it.

On the bright side, I am awake... and taking care of myself. I suggest you do likewise and stop expecting other people to pick up your tab.

I just realized that this issue is just another example of how the GOP creates a crisis and then they try to make themselves the victims in the controversy that they created in the first place. Its about controlling the message.

Woman want their right to choose. This is the right attacking women's rights, no more no less. I think most women should and would vote against that.

Dip shit. Obama created the crisis.

Then because of the uproar thinks forcing insurance to give it away free is the answer.

Are all of you guys this stupid?

nah, sealy's special

This has nothing to do with the war, or the pedophiles in any church. It has to do with basic first amendment rights. But you are too stupid to understand that. Either that or your hatred for the church blinds you.

And no I am not catholic.....
Well, it kind of does.

What if Catholics claimed pedophilia was part of their religion?

then they'd be praying in jail

fail

What if idiotic ranters just made shit up?

And any righty that says poor people who can't afford to have kids should not have sex can go fuck themselves. Look at Africa. We see when people have nothing, they fuck more, not less. Nothing else to do.

I think republicans love the idea of poor people because they can exploit them in so many ways. Their cheap labor and fight their wars.

pretty much, but he's funny once you realize it

Who have been the most outspoken against women's reproductive health lately? White men. We even have a candidate who seems to maybe into making women keep the baby of their rapist. So yes I have a problem with white men right now, they seem to have a problem with me.

I have little doubt that there are many catholic women who use birth control and have even had abortions. That doesn't mean that the church should change what it preaches. And it doesn't mean that the government should force it to break its doctrine.
I personally don't think the catholic church should discriminate against their women employees. Are they threatening to stop covering health care costs that only directly apply to men?

only the ones that are against their doctrine prolly

The British Healthcare system was on life support long before the global economic collapse... which, despite your insistence was not caused by the GOP.... even a fucking idiot could work that out... but happily, we have international economists to rely on and they have provided vast amounts of research based opinion on the causes (note: more than one) of the collapse. Not one mention of the GOP in any of them. I know - because I have read and written about the results.

I have investments, and I have a home - with a reasonable mortgage which I can afford. I'm fine financially.... but I am smart with my money. If you weren't, don't come crying to me about it.

On the bright side, I am awake... and taking care of myself. I suggest you do likewise and stop expecting other people to pick up your tab.

You are just a brainwashed right winger who can't admit that the GOP caused the global meltdown. Their policies crashed the US economy and our crashed caused the global crash, because we are the engine that drives the global economy. Hell, even Europes/Greece crisis might even collapse our economy.

You right wingers want to forget it was Bush and Tom Delay's polices from 2006-2006 that caused this mess. I'm not going to debate it with you. Its like debating whether or not Bush lied us into Iraq. Everyone knows now he did but you guys still won't admit it.

Survey says most people TODAY still understand that it was Bush's polices, not Obama's or Nancy Pelosi's that crashed the economy.

The fact that the media never told you it was the GOP should make you question if the media is really liberal. And if it is not, and its been misleading you, maybe you are brainwashed.

P.S. I guarantee you that the majority of "international scientists" agree with me on what crashed the economy. Sure you can find one or two that agree with you for political purposes, just like you can find one or two that say global warming doesn't exist or cigarettes do not cause cancer.

But please don't suggest that the majority of economists agree with you.

Bush tax breaks have bankrupted us.

All the jobs that went overseas bankrupted us.

The wars bankrupted us.

The Bank bailout that started on Bush's watch bankrupted us.

Deregulating the mortgage industry caused the collapse.

It wasn't Fanny Mae or Freddy Mack. They played a small part but you tried to lay it on them to avoid taking responsibility.

And fact is, they did it on purpose. It helped them push their agenda of breaking government. And they got richer and we got poorer. They did it on purpose, and you don't realize it. But keep studying.

birthcontrol_support.jpg

Fox's Gutfeld Dismisses Struggles Of Women Who Can't Afford Birth Control | Media Matters for America

pretty much, but he's funny once you realize it

Sure does seem like Republicans only care about life up until the kid is born and then they are on their own.

So paying $800 a year per woman saves us money in the long run. You would think Republicans would be in favor of this. Preventative medicine that saves us money on welfare and medicade.

I think the GOP doesn't really want more poor kids. They are just using this wedge issue to win over anti abortion voters. Rile up the base.

And another added benefit is that it will save the insurance companies more money so they can give it to their ceos.

No asshole it is not.

Yes, it is. Our country anymore is crippled with the unwillingness to compromise. Too many people are hell bent on getting exactly their way or stomping their feet and holding their breath until they get it.

Try getting your head out of Obamas ass and thinking with it for a change.

Yep, that's my problem. That's why I voted against Obama a couple years ago, and why I've been a frequent critic of him, and why I won't be voting for him in November. The difference between thinking people like myself and whiny little bitches like you is that I don't criticize out of some irrational hatred for everything and anything slightly different from my own views. I criticize when he deserves it, and I give credit when he deserves it. It's assholes like you who are going to guarantee Obama gets reelected. Because when the only criticism that most people can come up with is stupid shit like the stuff that comes out of your mouth, it makes most thinking people who are as of yet undecided that Obama can't be that bad. Because you'd rather whine and bitch than put forth the effort to actually come up with a RATIONAL objection, or *gasp* god forbid, actually abstain from bitching when there's nothing to really complain about.

There is no compromise

Which just goes to prove my point. This country is being crippled by people's refusals to accept compromise. Can't have that. Oh, no. Gotta be ideological extremists, donchaknow?

Insurance companies are not going to pay for this free of charge. Doctors are not going to work for free.

Straw man. Nobody suggested such a thing.

The church will end up paying for it one way or another.

No, it won't. If you'd been paying attention, it was already explained in the article that the insurance companies would be required to provide the coverage at the same rate as a plan without the coverage, and that the result would probably be across the board adjustments for premium prices, which would absorb the costs. The church isn't going to be paying for anything, other than their normal contribution as an employer. Which, of course, is not any different than the original plan. The church was never going to be paying for anything. It was ALWAYS the individual that would be paying.

And that makes it wrong.

It's wrong that the church should be expected to play by the same set of rules as any other employer? That's a load of bullshit. The only thing "wrong" would be for the government to be writing special exceptions to laws for churches.

I have little doubt that there are many catholic women who use birth control and have even had abortions. That doesn't mean that the church should change what it preaches. And it doesn't mean that the government should force it to break its doctrine.
I personally don't think the catholic church should discriminate against their women employees. Are they threatening to stop covering health care costs that only directly apply to men?

only the ones that are against their doctrine prolly

So, you're saying that the Catholic Church is putting forth equal effort to eliminate employee health coverage plans that will cover circumcision?

Forum List

Back