Caucasian peoples

hatshepsut-812984985-5m421.jpg

Afrocentrics have very little history so they feel the need to hijack the history of Ancient Egypt from the primarily Levantine and North African people(natives of the Nile Valley) who built Egypt in the early dynastic period.It is very sad, and no mainstream scholars take their views seriously. Yes, it is true in the later dynastic period, during the absorption of Nubia, there were some part negroid pharaohs, and this coincided with the fall of Ancient Europe. Kind of like an Ancient Detroit if you will.

So why cant anyone provide DNA proof the Egyptians were white or at least they were not Black? They have DNA proof at least 2 were Black. Zero for any other race. Do you really expect people moved from Europe to Africa and built a civilization in Africa that is foreign to Europe? :lol:

Afrocentrics have very little history so they feel the need to hijack the history of Ancient Egypt from the primarily Levantine and North African people(natives of the Nile Valley) who built Egypt in the early dynastic period.It is very sad, and no mainstream scholars take their views seriously. Yes, it is true in the later dynastic period, during the absorption of Nubia, there were some part negroid pharaohs, and this coincided with the fall of Ancient Europe. Kind of like an Ancient Detroit if you will.

They have DNA proof at least 2 were Black.

That proves my point, they were from the later dynastic period during the decline of Egypt.

Everything is black and white to him. A true race-baiter.

Muammar-Gaddafi-Hosni-Mub-005.jpg

Pictures of former North African leaders.

Not negroid and not White in the European sense of the word. But if we are to divide them into scientific races, they would be considered Caucasians(and like meathead said, with dark/brown skin).

Those are what some call Arabs dummy. They are an admixture of Eurasian and Negroid. This is a modern development and not at all reflective of what north Africa looked like during Egypts beginnings and height of civilization. Like I said before provide proof not speculation. I have DNA evidence. What do you have?

They have DNA proof at least 2 were Black.

That proves my point, they were from the later dynastic period during the decline of Egypt.

You dont have a point. You have no evidence. It only proves my point.

Everything is black and white to him. A true race-baiter.

Not negroid and not White in the European sense of the word. But if we are to divide them into scientific races, they would be considered Caucasians(and like meathead said, with dark/brown skin).

Those are what some call Arabs dummy. They are an admixture of Eurasian and Negroid. T
No they aren't. Arabs are a Caucasian Subrace. Also Arabs and North Africans are genetically unique peoples. You need to up your game.

Y-DNA haplogroups by populations of Near East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those are what some call Arabs dummy. They are an admixture of Eurasian and Negroid. T
No they aren't. Arabs are a Caucasian Subrace. Also Arabs and North Africans are genetically unique peoples. You need to up your game.

Y-DNA haplogroups by populations of Near East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Damn you are stupid. Thanks for proving my point. You do realize haplogroup E1B1 is super saharan in origin right? :lol:

Damn you are stupid. Thanks for proving my point. You do realize haplogroup E1B1 is super saharan in origin right? :lol:

There is no such thing as super saharan. The E1B1 admixture correlates with the Nubian absorption so it proves my point. That would seem correct, probably around 36% have some negroid admixture. The rest, as that data shows, are primarily part of the J, G, T haplogroups which are Caucasian in origin.

So thank you for confirming my points

Last edited:
Why is this important? How will it effect any of us in the future?

It conclusively destroys the myth of white superiority in addition to exposing the lies that have went from claiming the Egyptians were white to now claiming they were Arab in ancient times. Egyptians were the first to do a lot of things and taught the Greeks their knowledge.

There is no such thing as super saharan. The E1B1 admixture correlates with the Nubian absorption so it proves my point. That would seem correct, probably around 36% have some negroid admixture. The rest, as that data shows, are primarily part of the J, G, T haplogroups which are Caucasian in origin.

So thank you for confirming my points.

You just contradicted yourself dummy. I said they were an admixture in the first place. :lol:

Yes there is a such thing as super saharan. Your lack of knowledge regarding this does not make it a false term.

Of course they have caucasian now. So that proves my point. Thats not what they had in ancient times. If they did why are no mummies showing this in their DNA?

Last edited:

You just contradicted yourself.:lol:

Yes their is a such thing as super saharan. Your lack of knowledge regarding this does not make it so.

So that proves my point.
You are just making up things up.

No it doesn't. It proves my point. The negroid admixture is primarily evident in the south, which historically bordered nubia, which fits the timeline with the absorption of Nubia by Egypt in the later dynastic periods perfectly. So you have a primarily Caucasian Northern Egypt, and an Egypt in the south that has negroid admixture from the nubian absorption, reflected in the later Pharaohs during the decline of Ancient Egypt.

You just contradicted yourself.:lol:

Yes their is a such thing as super saharan. Your lack of knowledge regarding this does not make it so.

So that proves my point.
You are just making up things up.

No it doesn't. It proves my point. The negroid admixture is primarily evident in the south, which historically bordered nubia, which fits the timeline with the absorption of Nubia by Egypt in the later dynastic periods perfectly. So you have a primarily Caucasian Northern Egypt, and an Egypt in the south that has negroid admixture from the nubian absorption, reflected in the later Pharaohs during the decline of Ancient Egypt.

You claimed earlier that Arabs and people from North Africa were not an admixture. Make up your mind. :lol:

What makes you think I am making things up? Using sub saharan to describe people from Africa is from a white perspective. The very Egyptians you are arguing about saw the world exactly the opposite of Europeans. Their maps placed Africa in what you would call the northern hemisphere. Hence the term super saharan.

You just contradicted yourself dummy. I said they were an admixture in the first place. :lol:

Yes there is a such thing as super saharan. Your lack of knowledge regarding this does not make it a false term.

Of course they have caucasian now. So that proves my point. Thats not what they had in ancient times. If they did why are no mummies showing this in their DNA?

There is no such thing as super saharan. It is a false term.

No it doesn't, it proves my point, if you read my original post, my scholarly backed hypothesis stated that there was a nubian absorption period in the late dynastic era, backed up by historical records. What I said and what is backed up by DNA evidence is that the Northern Egyptians, the natives who founded Ancient Egypt, are represented in the northern Egyptians of the country, genetically speaking. while the Nubians are represented in the south genetically speaking and comprised the ruling stock of the declining Ancient Egypt.

We analyzed Y-chromosome haplotypes in the Nile River Valley in Egypt in 274 unrelated males, using the p49a,f TaqI polymorphism. These individuals were born in three regions along the river: in Alexandria (the Delta and Lower Egypt), in Upper Egypt, and in Lower Nubia. Fifteen different p49a,f TaqI haplotypes are present in Egypt, the three most common being haplotype V (39.4%), haplotype XI (18.9%), and haplotype IV (13.9%). Haplotype V is a characteristic Arab haplotype, with a northern geographic distribution in Egypt in the Nile River Valley. Haplotype IV, characteristic of sub-Saharan populations, shows a southern geographic distribution in Egypt.
Brief communication: Y-chromosome haplotypes in Egypt - Lucotte - 2003 - American Journal of Physical Anthropology - Wiley Online Library

Forum List

Back