Caucasian peoples

I like Asclepias and would like to support him here, but the problem is that I don’t believe that Ancient Egypt was a predominately black nation. But I will say this: Congoids were the first people to live there and have always live in southern Egypt and had some influence on the nation and even possible there were Pharaohs that were
Black.

You dont have to support me. If you can please provide something that topples the evidence I have that they were Black it would actually be a welcome challenge. As a matter of fact that challenge goes out to anyone with information contrary to what I have. I think DNA and first hand accounts by historians are going to be hard to beat but someone please give it your best shot.

I meant this to be about the people of the North and not the South, but I have always felt that a thread should go in the direction of the most interest as long as the detour is related in some way; so , I willing respond to your post: The problem with Afrocentric positions such as “ black Egypt” is that the Afrocentric proponents are so invested I their positions that they would be willing to distort reality. And not all afrocentrics are black, so if a white individual proposed an Afrocentric position that makes it no more valid. However if it can be scientifically established that the great majority of Ancient Egyptian mummies are black in genetic make up I will accept that ancient Egypt was at least a predominately a black nation. But it has to be scientifically established through strict test procedures and verified by unbiased peer review.

I like Asclepias and would like to support him here, but the problem is that I don’t believe that Ancient Egypt was a predominately black nation. But I will say this: Congoids were the first people to live there and have always live in southern Egypt and had some influence on the nation and even possible there were Pharaohs that were
Black.

You dont have to support me. If you can please provide something that topples the evidence I have that they were Black it would actually be a welcome challenge. As a matter of fact that challenge goes out to anyone with information contrary to what I have. I think DNA and first hand accounts by historians are going to be hard to beat but someone please give it your best shot.

I meant this to be about the people of the North and not the South, but I have always felt that a thread should go in the direction of the most interest as long as the detour is related in some way; so , I willing respond to your post: The problem with Afrocentric positions such as “ black Egypt” is that the Afrocentric proponents are so invested I their positions that they would be willing to distort reality. And not all afrocentrics are black, so if a white individual proposed an Afrocentric position that makes it no more valid. However if it can be scientifically established that the great majority of Ancient Egyptian mummies are black in genetic make up I will accept that ancient Egypt was at least a predominately a black nation. But it has to be scientifically established through strict test procedures and verified by unbiased peer review.

Here is the problem with your assertion that it has to be scientifically proven that they were Black. Its not scientifically proven they are white. Until its proven either way what the majority of the mummies were, we can only go on the preponderance of evidence. Zero mummies have been ID'd as white or caucasian. The burden of proof is to prove they were anything other than Black. To my knowledge at least 2 were directly ID'd as Black super saharans via DNA. Taking that a step further we can conclude even more were via family relationships. You cant be 96% super saharan unless both your parents were of like genetic makeup. then we also have the writings of Greek historians that confirmed the egyptians were Black calling them "melaschroes". This word means black as in the Greek "melas". Egypt is in Africa and right next to the Nubian kingdom of Kush. Why wouldn't the Egyptians be Black?

Here is the problem with your assertion that it has to be scientifically proven that they were Black. Its not scientifically proven they are white. Until its proven either way what the majority of the mummies were, we can only go on the preponderance of evidence. Zero mummies have been ID'd as white or caucasian. The burden of proof is to prove they were anything other than Black. To my knowledge at least 2 were directly ID'd as Black super saharans via DNA. Taking that a step further we can conclude even more were via family relationships. You cant be 96% super saharan unless both your parents were of like genetic makeup. then we also have the writings of Greek historians that confirmed the egyptians were Black calling them "melaschroes". This word means black as in the Greek "melas". Egypt is in Africa and right next to the Nubian kingdom of Kush. Why wouldn't the Egyptians be Black?

The ancient geographers made such assertions as the existence of unicorns, the kingdom of Prestor John and the three known continents of the time, they were wrong on all points; so be careful how you interpret their writings.

Also the Greeks tended to refer to anyone darker than them as black regardless of what they looked like.

The ancient geographers made such assertions as the existence of unicorns, the kingdom of Prestor John and the three known continents of the time, they were wrong on all points; so be careful how you interpret their writings.

Also the Greeks tended to refer to anyone darker than them as black regardless of what they looked like.

Your point would be valid if they said black people operated alien space ships or had computers. However, saying someones skin is dark is not anything remarkable. Its a simple observation of a fact.

If the Greeks wanted to describe someone that was simply darker than them they would have used the word phrenychroes which means brown skinned. They specifically used the one ranges towards being Black for a reason. The Egyptians were Black. All that aside there is still the DNA evidence for Black Egypt while the myth of a white Egypt has not 1 shred of proof. Do you understand why the burden of proof lies with someone claiming the Egyptians were not Black? There is simply no evidence to the contrary.

Super Saharan, lol.

Black-superman.jpg

You have not idea. The word "μελανχρινος " mean dark and brunette, not black. No one is saying the Egyptians were not darker than the Greeks, and only ignorant Afrocentrics try to say they referred to black Africans. "Μαβρο" means black in Greek.

You have not idea. The word "μελανχρινος " mean dark and brunette, not black. No one is saying the Egyptians were not darker than the Greeks, and only ignorant Afrocentrics try to say they referred to black Africans. "Μαβρο" means black in Greek.

You shouldnt be saying Egyptians were not darker than Greeks. We all know they were Black. They were in Africa so what else would they be? What color is brunette? Its dark brown. You do realize very few humans are literally Black? That aside you better learn your etymology. Melas means Black. No matter how many foreign languages you type in you cant dispute that fact.

Strong's Greek: 3189. ????? (melas) -- black

melas: black
Original Word: μέλας, αινα, αν
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: melas
Phonetic Spelling: (mel'-as)
Short Definition: black
Definition: black.

Last edited:
Don't be a pretentious ass. Greeks call dark Greeks melanchrinos, and they sure as hell aren't blacks. Those are referred to as mavros.

Your only problem is that was not the word they used to describe the Egyptians in ancient times. You know that word you were wrong about? Melaschroes? The definiton of words change slightly over time. Until you can explain why they chose to use the word Black instead of brown you are simply making an ass of yourself.

Last edited:
This is the most ill-read, ignorant trash that I've read in a long time. If you took a sub-Saharan congoloid and moved him to Norway, he would NEVER , EVER become Caucasian. Not even in a million years. It is genetically impossible.
There are 3 distinct races: Caucasoid, congoloid and orientalis-white, black and oriental.
Blacks didn't invent nor create the pyramids because Egyptians aren't black. DUH!

Well if the Caucasians didn’t come from Congoid where did they come from, space aliens?

Note: The word Congoid was proposed to replace the word Negroid. The point was that the other races were named after places where blacks were names for a color; it would be more appropriate for all races to be treated the same.

I am willing to use the word as long as it’s understood.

>>>Well if the Caucasians didn't come from Congoid where did they come from, space aliens?<<<<

They came from God; God created each of the classifications of mankind, red, yellow, black, and white. And He determined the bounds of their habitation even before He created each. (Acts 17:26)

The fact is that, God created the White race to be the race from which
JESUS CHRIST would come......and He created the Black race, whom He described as "the Serpent" in Genesis 3, to be the White man's Tempter and Adversary.

And God commanded the White race (Adam and Eve) to not eat the fruit of the Black race. By that He meant, Do not have sexual relations with the Black race.

Well, most of you probably know the story of how the ol Serpent (the black man) left his habitation in Africa, and went to the Garden of Eden where God had placed his chosen White race, and how that he seduced and aroused white Eve until she had sex with him. Of course his sole purpose in going to the garden was to impregnate the White woman so that she would have his offspring, and thereby exalt his race.

It's still happening today.
As I sat on my porch last evening, my neighbor; a young white girl between 14-16 years of age was walking her dog down the street when a black boy on a bicycle approached her and started circling around her until she stopped and commenced to talk with him. After talking with him for some 15 to 20 minutes, she put the dog back in the fence and took off with him.........to the bushes to have sex with him, no doubt.
I suspect that in nine months she'll give birth to his offspring, and he'll still be out there impregnating as many other white girls as he possibly can.
That's the nature of the beast; the Black man. And of course the White girls are so very eager to please him.

Why did you post something so utterly stupid and baseless in the name of Jesus??
No decent Christian pass the 3rd grade would believe the bullshit you just tried to pin off.

How about a concordance reference or or site to where you got this abomination of the "WORD", anything??

Don't be a pretentious ass. Greeks call dark Greeks melanchrinos, and they sure as hell aren't blacks. Those are referred to as mavros.

Your only problem is that was not the word they used to describe the Egyptians in ancient times. You know that word you were wrong about? Melaschroes? The definiton of words change slightly over time. Until you can explain why they chose to use the word Black instead of brown you are simply making an ass of yourself.
What do you think they called dark-skinned. Stop being so Afro-centric and perversely Anglo-centric.

I would say stop being an ass, but that would be pointless.

Last edited:

What do you think they called dark-skinned. Stop being so Afro-centric and perversely Anglo-centric.

Why would I be Anglocentric? I'm not white. Besides Anglos have a history of lying about history. They have very little credibility left.

As much as it makes you feel better to call me an ass it still is weak in the absence of any proof the Egyptians were white. Simply provide this proof and I will give consideration to your accusation of me being an ass.

Why would I be Anglocentric? I'm not white. Besides Anglos have a history of lying about history. They have very little credibility left.

As much as it makes you feel better to call me an ass it still is weak in the absence of any proof the Egyptians were white. Simply provide this proof and I will give consideration to your accusation of me being an ass.
"Why would I be Anglocentric?"

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Anglocentric also refers to language idiot.

Oh I get it. You must be deflecting. Sorry I wont let you.

Find any proof Egyptians were white? I'll settle for proof they were not Black.

Oh I get it. You must be deflecting. Sorry I wont let you.

Find any proof Egyptians were white? I'll settle for proof they were not Black.
That's your problem, your world is black and white.

Ciao

Afrocentrics have very little history so they feel the need to hijack the history of Ancient Egypt from the primarily Levantine and North African people(natives of the Nile Valley) who built Egypt in the early dynastic period.It is very sad, and no mainstream scholars take their views seriously. Yes, it is true in the later dynastic period, during the absorption of Nubia, there were some part negroid pharaohs, and this coincided with the fall of Ancient Europe. Kind of like an Ancient Detroit if you will.

Afrocentrics have very little history so they feel the need to hijack the history of Ancient Egypt from the primarily Levantine and North African people(natives of the Nile Valley) who built Egypt in the early dynastic period.It is very sad, and no mainstream scholars take their views seriously. Yes, it is true in the later dynastic period, during the absorption of Nubia, there were some part negroid pharaohs, and this coincided with the fall of Ancient Europe. Kind of like an Ancient Detroit if you will.
Everything is black and white to him. A true race-baiter.

Everything is black and white to him. A true race-baiter.

Muammar-Gaddafi-Hosni-Mub-005.jpg

Pictures of former North African leaders.

Not negroid and not White in the European sense of the word. But if we are to divide them into scientific races, they would be considered Caucasians(and like meathead said, with dark/brown skin).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back