Caught On Camera: Teacher Encouraging Her Students to Fight

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
What they're probably not telling you is they probably threatened to harm her if she didn't but I can't say one way or the other if I condone her actions or not because I don't know the full story.

If you don't know the whole story why assume that which you do not know?

What they're probably not telling you is they probably threatened to harm her if she didn't but I can't say one way or the other if I condone her actions or not because I don't know the full story.
What you do know is: a Hispanic teacher encouraged and accepted violence in her classroom and the blurred out kids who were fighting were obvious minorities with black or dark brown legs. Why are parents surprised and shocked anymore? This type of behavior, whether physical or mental, is becoming common place as school districts decide to do anything but teach students about core subjects.

It's all about DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The objective is to teach the little darlings how to resolve their disputes without killing each other.

Mission accomplished.

It's all about DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The objective is to teach the little darlings how to resolve their disputes without killing each other.

Mission accomplished.

Yeah, but is that really the time and place for it?

Substitute teacher. One month experience.

I had a fellow naval officer who was fired as a substitute teacher after he retired for taping a student to his desk!

This woman got what she deserved.

What you do know is: a Hispanic teacher encouraged and accepted violence in her classroom and the blurred out kids who were fighting were obvious minorities with black or dark brown legs. Why are parents surprised and shocked anymore? This type of behavior, whether physical or mental, is becoming common place as school districts decide to do anything but teach students about core subjects.
Pardon me, but your racism is showing or you have bad vision.

Dear Americans:

Expect more of this as you chase good teachers out of the profession and no young people are going into it.

Signed,

America's Teachers

Forum List

Back