CBS Poll, 55% Approve of Inquiry Into trump

What crime did Trump commit?

None.

Good luck impeaching Trump because it will dry your tears.

That was fast.

The American people aren't as stupid as some think. We know what is right and what's wrong. We know a liar and cheat when we see one.

I wonder what that number will be once all the facts of this are known.

CBS News poll: Majority of Americans and Democrats approve of Trump impeachment inquiry
First, an inquiry is to learn something-the press has lit a big enough fire to create curiosity. Right and wrong are subjective like Democrat and Republican. Hillary could be seen as a liar and cheat as well-don't throw stones. The number may vary if they show the inquiry when Thursday night football is on. I think Trump acted within his powers as president, but I would like to see an inquiry because it is interesting-and some things may come out about others that we did not expect.

3AC6FD19-8D9B-4601-A0C8-CF3FA3B235E9.jpeg

That was fast.

The American people aren't as stupid as some think. We know what is right and what's wrong. We know a liar and cheat when we see one.

CBS News poll: Majority of Americans and Democrats approve of Trump impeachment inquiry
This is your third thread in 60 minuets citing a far left wing pollster who polls only democrats.. If only 50 % OF DEMOCRATS ARE WANTING THIS YOUR IN DEEP SHIT!

Ah yes, polls...

Everyone embraces polls when they are favorable to their own narrative. When they no longer help with the cause, they are merely lies, damn lies, and statistics...

That was fast.

Funny how none of those so called polls have ever asked me and I've been around for over seventy friggin years the better part living in major metropolitan areas.

They are flooding the air waves with Bull Shit polls to give their lie credence to go forward, but they are getting major blow back from Americans who no longer believe them.. SO they must now pick and choose whom they poll to get the desired outcome..

Ah yes, polls...

Everyone embraces polls when they are favorable to their own narrative. When they no longer help with the cause, they are merely lies, damn lies, and statistics...
I never put stock in polls for anything other than using them internally to fine tune messages/propaganda

That was fast.

Funny how none of those so called polls have ever asked me and I've been around for over seventy friggin years the better part living in major metropolitan areas.
They don’t poll inmates and mental patients.

Forum List

Back