CBS reporter arrested at Trump rally

:banana:You really need to give up the effort to move black voters over to the GOP. Phrump has proven to the world what he is. He will get a record low % of the black vote. That coupled with the tiny percentage of the Hispanic vote dooms him even before the polls open. But please do keep pushing Phrump! He is a GIFT.

GO DONALD!
At this rate Trump will get 90% of the white vote and it won't even matter....
He won't get a majority of the white vote.
Sure, white people will vote for the anti-white party....
What you think is the anti-white party gets a very solid number of votes every election. Most of those white votes are from women, which tells you something about the ideals you worship.
White women literally invented the concept of Stockholm Syndrome....

But the fact is that the overwhelming majority of white women vote Republican, and that will only become more so every election cycle because the anti-white vote will become more and more of a factor to Democratic turnout.

Democrats win the black and brown supremacist vote and their sympathizers, and the white cuckold vote. No normal, thinking white people vote Democrat anymore.

Are you a human being or computer generated? HOW STUPID CAN A HUMAN GET!

Trump shut down the rally and said the plice told him to, which was another lie.

Sure, white people will vote for the anti-white party....
What you think is the anti-white party gets a very solid number of votes every election. Most of those white votes are from women, which tells you something about the ideals you worship.
White women literally invented the concept of Stockholm Syndrome....

But the fact is that the overwhelming majority of white women vote Republican, and that will only become more so every election cycle because the anti-white vote will become more and more of a factor to Democratic turnout.

Democrats win the black and brown supremacist vote and their sympathizers, and the white cuckold vote. No normal, thinking white people vote Democrat anymore.

Are you a human being or computer generated? HOW STUPID CAN A HUMAN GET!
Oh look everyone, the bot is projecting.

LOL

Censoring the press was a method Hitler used to control the populace.

Jim, you're a leftist, a demagogue, and an idiot; but I repeat myself.

Sopan Deb is a CBS "reporter," these are the folks who forged documents in 2004 in an attempt to derail a presidential election (treason.)

But beyond the fact that Deb is a DNC agent sent to disrupt, we have to ask, are the police employed by Donald Trump? After all, the article states;

{Deb was arrested and placed in the back of a police vehicle. His camera was left on the ground but returned to him once he was released on Friday night.}

So, the POLICE, not Donald Trump arrested Deb. Unless you have evidence that Trump somehow controls the police? Is that your claim, sparky?

And if you butts keep it up your political faction will die in its own casket: only a very few sickies will vote your program.
Has Hillary denounced the KKK supporting her yet?
I have no idea, but a clear thinking American from left to right know, that unlike Trump, she does not have to.
Funny, I don't remember you saying that when Duke endorsed Trump.
Because a clear thinking American knows that down inside Trump likes Duke's ideas.

Racism is rampant at Phrump rallies. It doesn't matter if someone

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/12/media/cbs-sopan-deb-arrest-trump-rally/

Before being arrested, Deb tweeted about the chaotic night, saying, "I've never seen anything like what I'm witnessing in my life."

Deb, a well-liked producer among his peers, has been traveling with the Trump campaign since last summer. He's what is known as a campaign "embed."

Deb is Indian. He has never been to the Middle East (or India for that matter). And yet, he has repeatedly been singled out at events.

At a rally in December, he tweeted, "A man came up to me to say 'Go back to Iraq!' I've never been!"
SUN SENTINEL reporter thrown out of trump rally

Phrump rallies breed racism and divisiveness. Then the GOP points at Obama and call him divisive.

Phrump assures us that he can bring parties together, and yet he is unable to even hold peaceful rallies. He stokes the fury that many of his racist supporters hold. He is a Bully, an Egomaniac, a Liar, and a Tyrant.

The GOP is even backing away from him. And yet, some of you idiots drool over his bombastic lies.
The KKK leader who says he backs Hillary Clinton

:banana:You really need to give up the effort to move black voters over to the GOP. Phrump has proven to the world what he is. He will get a record low % of the black vote. That coupled with the tiny percentage of the Hispanic vote dooms him even before the polls open. But please do keep pushing Phrump! He is a GIFT.

GO DONALD!
And I doubt the majority of the minority will show up for any one.

Hillary will be nominated, and she will inspire the majority of no demographic to turn out to support her.

Your point?

And if you butts keep it up your political faction will die in its own casket: only a very few sickies will vote your program.
Has Hillary denounced the KKK supporting her yet?
I have no idea, but a clear thinking American from left to right know, that unlike Trump, she does not have to.
Funny, I don't remember you saying that when Duke endorsed Trump.
Because a clear thinking American knows that down inside Trump likes Duke's ideas.
I doubt you've ever even listen to one of Duke's video's, read one of his books, or watched one of his speeches.

All you have ever done is believed what the media has said about him.

That is akin to believing what Limbaugh says about Obama.

I met the man at a Chamber of Commerce meeting a long time ago. He was an idiot then, is now, and so are you for making your idiotic statements. Run along.

Ah, another white people are racists thread. Even if that were true what are liberal cowards going to do about it, the answer is nothing.

Forum List

Back