CBS reporter arrested at Trump rally

So a reporter was illegally arrested... This is a sad day

Do you really believe in that sea of humanity that this guy was singled out because he is an Indian? The whole theme of the thread is ridiculous. Trump has no control over the police.

Do you really believe in that sea of humanity that this guy was singled out because he is an Indian? The whole theme of the thread is ridiculous. Trump has no control over the police.

No.but then the article doesn't claim that he was arrested for his skin color. It claims he was slurred because of it.

I just commented on the sadness that is illegally arresting anyone

Racism is rampant at Phrump rallies. It doesn't matter if someone

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/12/media/cbs-sopan-deb-arrest-trump-rally/

Before being arrested, Deb tweeted about the chaotic night, saying, "I've never seen anything like what I'm witnessing in my life."

Deb, a well-liked producer among his peers, has been traveling with the Trump campaign since last summer. He's what is known as a campaign "embed."

Deb is Indian. He has never been to the Middle East (or India for that matter). And yet, he has repeatedly been singled out at events.

At a rally in December, he tweeted, "A man came up to me to say 'Go back to Iraq!' I've never been!"
Oh please. I will never vote for Trump, but you moonbats sure give me reason to. Now Trump controls the police and has them arrest all non whites.
You moonbats are nuts.

Best line in the article: "After being let go, Deb went to the hospital to check for possible injuries sustained during the arrest."

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IM INJURED!

Please read the quotes concerning Indians snd Iraqi. Their skin is a tad too dark.
Trump had him arrested because his skin was too dark? Do you people have any idea how ridiculous you are?

Why do you guys keep claiming anyone is saying trump had him arrested? Trump can't arrest people

No.but then the article doesn't claim that he was arrested for his skin color. It claims he was slurred because of it.

WTF does him being slurred, allegedly, have to do with the OP title line of "CBS reporter arrested at Trump rally?"

The whole implication is that this man was arrested because he is an Indian and because he was slurred by someone, unnamed.

It is BS from the start.

Please read the quotes concerning Indians snd Iraqi. Their skin is a tad too dark.
Trump had him arrested because his skin was too dark? Do you people have any idea how ridiculous you are?

Why do you guys keep claiming anyone is saying trump had him arrested? Trump can't arrest people

And you keep trying to deny the implication. add these two number 2 + 2, hopefully you get 4 but I am thinking maybe 5.

LOOK AT THE STATEMENTS! "Go Back to Iraq!"

Face it, the majority of Trump's supporters are Tea Bag refugees, looking for a isolationist, racist candidate to support. THEY FOUN D ONE IN PHRUMP!

giphy.gif

The Furies Unleashed

Trump rallies have emerged now as a stage where supporters feel empowered to take in-the-moment action against the "the other" that Trump so fervently rails against from the stump. While the huge events have often attracted chaotic crowds, the events have taken a turn for the dangerous.

LOOK AT THE STATEMENTS! "Go Back to Iraq!"

Face it, the majority of Trump's supporters are Tea Bag refugees, looking for a isolationist, racist candidate to support. THEY FOUN D ONE IN PHRUMP!
Your one and only witness of the statement is a moron liar.

Many of the trumpettes (a significant minority at least) are racist and uber nationalist.

Those characteristics are job disqualifiers for the Presidency.

Phrump rallies breed racism and divisiveness. Then the GOP points at Obama and call him divisive.

Phrump assures us that he can bring parties together, and yet he is unable to even hold peaceful rallies. He stokes the fury that many of his racist supporters hold. He is a Bully, an Egomaniac, a Liar, and a Tyrant.

The GOP is even backing away from him. And yet, some of you idiots drool over his bombastic lies.

Phrump rallies breed racism and divisiveness. Then the GOP points at Obama and call him divisive.

Phrump assures us that he can bring parties together, and yet he is unable to even hold peaceful rallies. He stokes the fury that many of his racist supporters hold. He is a Bully, an Egomaniac, a Liar, and a Tyrant.

The GOP is even backing away from him. And yet, some of you idiots drool over his bombastic lies.
The KKK leader who says he backs Hillary Clinton

WTF does him being slurred, allegedly, have to do with the OP title line of "CBS reporter arrested at Trump rally?"

The whole implication is that this man was arrested because he is an Indian and because he was slurred by someone, unnamed.

It is BS from the start.

He is reporting what happened at the rally. He isn't arguing that as the causation of his arrest

The KKK leader who says he backs Hillary Clinton

:banana:You really need to give up the effort to move black voters over to the GOP. Phrump has proven to the world what he is. He will get a record low % of the black vote. That coupled with the tiny percentage of the Hispanic vote dooms him even before the polls open. But please do keep pushing Phrump! He is a GIFT.

GO DONALD!

Hillary...Hillary....Hillary...

Forum List

Back