CBS reporter arrested at Trump rally

Racism is rampant at Phrump rallies. It doesn't matter if someone

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/12/media/cbs-sopan-deb-arrest-trump-rally/

Before being arrested, Deb tweeted about the chaotic night, saying, "I've never seen anything like what I'm witnessing in my life."

Deb, a well-liked producer among his peers, has been traveling with the Trump campaign since last summer. He's what is known as a campaign "embed."

Deb is Indian. He has never been to the Middle East (or India for that matter). And yet, he has repeatedly been singled out at events.

At a rally in December, he tweeted, "A man came up to me to say 'Go back to Iraq!' I've never been!"

TROLL ALERT!

NOWHERE in the article does it say that Trump was responsible for having the PRODUCER arrested. In fact, Trump had cancelled the affair and was elsewhere.

Before being arrested, Deb tweeted about the chaotic night, saying, "I've never seen anything like what I'm witnessing in my life."

Deb, a well-liked producer among his peers, has been traveling with the Trump campaign since last summer. He's what is known as a campaign "embed."

Deb is Indian. He has never been to the Middle East (or India for that matter). And yet, he has repeatedly been singled out at events.

At a rally in December, he tweeted, "A man came up to me to say 'Go back to Iraq!' I've never been!"

TROLL ALERT!

NOWHERE in the article does it say that Trump was responsible for having the PRODUCER arrested. In fact, Trump had cancelled the affair and was elsewhere.

Well without the lies those of the Democratic Party would be lost. They are fixing it for Clinton, one of the worst liars in American politics to become their candidate.

The Trump nazis will think up a way on why it was deserved by using innuendo, accusations and logical leaps.

TROLL ALERT!

TROLL ALERT

NOWHERE did anyone say TRUMP was responsible for anything

Phrump rallies breed racism and divisiveness. Then the GOP points at Obama and call him divisive.

Phrump assures us that he can bring parties together, and yet he is unable to even hold peaceful rallies. He stokes the fury that many of his racist supporters hold. He is a Bully, an Egomaniac, a Liar, and a Tyrant.

The GOP is even backing away from him. And yet, some of you idiots drool over his bombastic lies.
The KKK leader who says he backs Hillary Clinton

:banana:You really need to give up the effort to move black voters over to the GOP. Phrump has proven to the world what he is. He will get a record low % of the black vote. That coupled with the tiny percentage of the Hispanic vote dooms him even before the polls open. But please do keep pushing Phrump! He is a GIFT.

GO DONALD!
At this rate Trump will get 90% of the white vote and it won't even matter....
He won't get a majority of the white vote.
Sure, white people will vote for the anti-white party....

So a reporter was illegally arrested... This is a sad day

Do you really believe in that sea of humanity that this guy was singled out because he is an Indian? The whole theme of the thread is ridiculous. Trump has no control over the police.
So a reporter was illegally arrested... This is a sad day

Do you really believe in that sea of humanity that this guy was singled out because he is an Indian? The whole theme of the thread is ridiculous. Trump has no control over the police.

No.but then the article doesn't claim that he was arrested for his skin color. It claims he was slurred because of it.

I just commented on the sadness that is illegally arresting anyone

If he was illegally arrested that is why God made lawyers. Sue the Chicago PD.

Phrump rallies breed racism and divisiveness. Then the GOP points at Obama and call him divisive.

Phrump assures us that he can bring parties together, and yet he is unable to even hold peaceful rallies. He stokes the fury that many of his racist supporters hold. He is a Bully, an Egomaniac, a Liar, and a Tyrant.

The GOP is even backing away from him. And yet, some of you idiots drool over his bombastic lies.
The KKK leader who says he backs Hillary Clinton

:banana:You really need to give up the effort to move black voters over to the GOP. Phrump has proven to the world what he is. He will get a record low % of the black vote. That coupled with the tiny percentage of the Hispanic vote dooms him even before the polls open. But please do keep pushing Phrump! He is a GIFT.

GO DONALD!
What you think is the anti-white party gets a very solid number of votes every election. Most of those white votes are from women, which tells you something about the ideals you worship.

And if you butts keep it up your political faction will die in its own casket: only a very few sickies will vote your program.

GO DONALD!
What you think is the anti-white party gets a very solid number of votes every election. Most of those white votes are from women, which tells you something about the ideals you worship.
White women literally invented the concept of Stockholm Syndrome....

But the fact is that the overwhelming majority of white women vote Republican, and that will only become more so every election cycle because the anti-white vote will become more and more of a factor to Democratic turnout.

Democrats win the black and brown supremacist vote and their sympathizers, and the white cuckold vote. No normal, thinking white people vote Democrat anymore.

It wouldn't be to hard to get a recording of someone saying that. Why haven't they put up a video of someone saying that on youtube. It would definitely carry more weight than a CBS reporter's word.

Forum List

Back