CCP Nuclear Sub spotted in Taiwan Strait

China is ramping up its military action regarding Taiwan. Joe Biden remains gleefully oblivious to the potential for this to escalate into a conflict and possible world war.

When you sell your influence to a foreign nation it is probably wise to deliver when asked. Xi Jinping made a hell of a deal when he bought the Bidens. Trump was supposed to be Putin’s puppet but Biden definitely is Xi Jinping’s puppet.

1638329210849.jpeg

1638329717733.jpeg

China has been ramping up things for some time now: Hong Kong, South China Sea, African mineral resources…but no one did anything. The concern comes a wee bit late.
I've been concerned for well over a decade. Obama did absolutely nothing, Biden nothing. When Trump challenged them on the international stage, they backed off.

The time for concern is now, and it is never late for concern, given that we act prudently.

I've been concerned for well over a decade. Obama did absolutely nothing, Biden nothing. When Trump challenged them on the international stage, they backed off.

The time for concern is now, and it is never late for concern, given that we act prudently.
Trump did nothing on the real issues. He gained nothing in return but a trade war. Did they actually give on anything important?

Trump did nothing on the real issues. He gained nothing in return but a trade war. Did they actually give on anything important?

Real issues? The destructive liberal issues perhaps. But this isn't the pertinent thread for that discussion.

Trump had only reached Phase 1 of the new trade deal with China when he was kicked out of office. Nothing good ever comes out of things that are incomplete.

Last edited:
Real issues? The destructive liberal issues perhaps. But this isn't the pertinent thread for that discussion.

Trump had only reached Phase 1 of the new trade deal with China when was kicked out of office. Nothing good will come out of things that are only partially completed.
Look, you are judging Biden on less than a year, I think we can fairly judge Trump on four. He didn’t achieve any major concessions. China, unlike the US, plays the long game. Their policy goals are not constricted by four year intervals. That is the advantage they have over us. They have been steadily expanding their influence and one thing Trump’s isolationist foreign policy has done is allowed this to continue unchecked because his only focus was on trade.

Here's a good read. I am rooting for the Chinese people.

1638331004631.png

China now has the ability to restrict the free speech of Americans within their own country, and no one seems concerned.

Look, you are judging Biden on less than a year, I think we can fairly judge Trump on four.

Of course you can. But you aren't willing to judge Biden in real time.

The magnitas of Biden's failures in a year far outweigh Trumps failures in four. You don't need four years to prove how incompetent you are at dispensing of your duties as president.

China now has the ability to restrict the free speech of Americans within their own country, and no one seems concerned.

So, how do we stop China from doing things to people within their own borders? If you are in another country, you are bound by their laws. We can't stop China from doing that without directly interfering with their governmental apparatus. Trying would be a violation of their sovereignty, something they don't consider with ours.

Of course you can. But you aren't willing to judge Biden in real time.

The magnitas of Biden's failures in a year far outweigh Trumps failures in four. You don't need four years to prove how incompetent you are at dispensing of your duties as president.
I will give Biden the same four years I gave Trump. Yet you won’t?

Forum List

Back