While Biden stands by uselessly, Chinese military surrounds Taiwan after devastating earthquake

Isn't a matter of opinion, it's asking a sensible question.

Is Taiwan worth nuclear armageddon?

Nope.
If that is your fear then get teady to be pushed around by china, russia and iran for the rest of your life

Cowardice is no defence

Predators prey on weakness

But they want easy victories such as what putin thought ukraine represented

If he had known where the invasion was headed he would not have done so

If that is your fear then get teady to be pushed around by china, russia and iran for the rest of your life

Cowardice is no defence

Predators prey on weakness

But they want easy victories such as what putin thought ukraine represented

If he had known where the invasion was headed he would not have done so

I'm not worried about China, because most of these irrational fears are in your head. China needs us as much as we need them.

So are you saying Biden standing up to Putin in Ukraine is a good thing?

China needs us as much as we need them.
They need America as a dumping ground for their products and as a source of wealth for them

They want America defanged so that they can intimidate us by force

They need America as a dumping ground for their products and as a source of wealth for them

They want America defanged so that they can intimidate us by force
Again, only in your vivid imagination.

America has much more to worry about than China, which just wants to do business.

Top of my list would be the Zionist squatters who want to manipulate us into more middle east wars.

Its a fear understood and shared by all the nations in the region except communist north korea

Yet every last one of those countries is doing billions in trade with China.

1714408023158.png

Not hardly.

China had been around for 4000 years. China will always be a thing.
As I have pointed out, china’s Achilles Heel is the communist party

After communism china will be much stronger

As I have pointed out, china’s Achilles Heel is the communist party

After communism china will be much stronger
The Chinese haven't really been "communist" since the 1980's.

I think what China represents is the first Technocratic State. Is Technocracy greater than Democracy? Well, Democracy, you end up with game show hosts in the White House, so I would say, yes.

The Chinese haven't really been "communist" since the 1980's.

I think what China represents is the first Technocratic State. Is Technocracy greater than Democracy? Well, Democracy, you end up with game show hosts in the White House, so I would say, yes.
If you mean that the CCP no longer takes any responsibility for the welfare of its people that might shock Karl Marx if he’s peering up from Hell right now

Even the old Soviet Union provided the basic necessities in limited quantities for its citizens

But the essence of communism is absolute government control and red china has that in spades

If you mean that the CCP no longer takes any responsibility for the welfare of its people that might shock Karl Marx if he’s peering up from Hell right now

Even the old Soviet Union provided the basic necessities in limited quantities for its citizens

But the essence of communism is absolute government control and red china has that in spades
My wife points out that the kinds of poverty and crime we see in our cities are far worse than what she saw in China.

My wife points out that the kinds of poverty and crime we see in our cities are far worse than what she saw in China.
Does America imprison entire neighborhoods of families in their homes till they starve to death?

Communist china did

The communists do one thing right and that is having zero tolerance for drugs

We could learn from that

Um, yeah, funny thing. People were starving in China before the commies took over.

Today, they don't have that happen.

(Mrs. B131 was actually born during the 1959-62 famine.)
A bowl of rice EVERY SINGLE DAY?

Thats impressive

Forum List

Back